Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Low Sheen, Satin, Gloss

Great customer service and product

Ecolour provided great customer service. We were looking for zero voc paint with timely shipping. Ecolour staff answered my questions promptly and the delivery was quick. We used interior paint as well as ceiling white on our home and it looks great!

Purchased in January 2020.

Jode

JodeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant all round

Ordered the paint on a Sunday and it arrived first thing the next day. Customer service was professional and friendly.
Paint is excellent quality, fast drying and no toxic smell. We were able to paint two coats within 3 hours of each other and sleep easily with no headaches afterwards.
Will certainly use again!!

Purchased in September 2019 at ECOLOUR.

Painted SurfaceWood
Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

White Gloss interior

Good customer service and quick delivery
As I do have a parrot with wouldn’t like VOC paints and their smells I looked around and this brand popped up
Good coverage , second coat will certainly get the job done
Just a light smell which disappeared within first hour
Was very good on door frames skirts and even the ceiling
Good product
Slightly more expensive than let’s say Bunnings stuff but in my eyes money we’ll spend
Will continue using product for future projects

Purchased in December 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Paints & Varnishes

Find out how Ecolour Eco Living Interior compares to other Paints & Varnishes

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

In the process of painting the whole house interior

I'm currently painting my second room and haven't had a single headache!! The paint does have a smell to it, but it's not very strong in comparision to other paints I've used in the past. At our place the smell has dissapated within a day or two and we slept in one room the night after painting it.

We're painting white over mid-brown walls, and I've found I needed to cut in three times and roller twice for the perfect finish.

I've used wall paint, ceiling white and polyclear (for sealing a floor) successfully so far. I'll be using the trim paint and bathroom/wet area paint in the next few days.

Highly recommend calling if you have any queries as the two people I spoke to whilst choosing products were both super helpful. :)

Purchased in November 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended. Better for you, your loved ones and your pets

We used it to paint the interior of our converted motorhome. We applied a low VOC primer to the bare plywood, then 2 coats of Ecolour Low Sheen. It was easy to use and looks great. Our builder will actually use Ecolour in the house we are building.

Customer service was also really good and answered our queries before we purchased the product.

Best of all, it's non-toxic.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$168.00.

Painted SurfaceMetal, Previously painted and Wood
Coverage

Perfect every time, happy to recommend this paint - no smell and no hassles! Lovely to work with.

I don't know why people buy toxic paint when this high quality non-toxic alternative is available. Recommended to everyone to make the switch asap! No difference in quality, if anything the quality is better than toxic paints!

Purchased in October 2019.

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Metal, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Watabout

WataboutWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

They only way to paint you home!!!

We have used ecolour right throughout our home. It is exceptional quality. Easy to use, drys fast. No harmful odour .
Inside or out you can't go wrong. Even floors are amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$100.00.

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Longevity

Great coverage and no odour! Love it!

We painted new plaster boards on our ceilings. This paint had great coverage needing three coats to cover unpainted plasterboard. We loved the fact that there was no odour hanging around after the paint job.

Purchased in July 2019.

Jane

JaneVictoria

Great paint,l

Great paint. Painted new build so used primer on all surfaces then appropriate paint for surface.Covered well and easy to clean up. No smell and dried within 2 hours. Definitely as good if not better than other high quality paints. Very easy to order online and came within a couple of days. Would highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecolour for A$350.00.

Paints & Varnishes

Find out how Ecolour Eco Living Interior compares to other Paints & Varnishes

Mocha

MochaSydney, NSW

Great finish

I found this product really easy to use on my learning tower. Dried quickly (touch dry in about 30 mins, fully dry in 2hrs). I did two coats for a great finish. Applied with a small roller and paint brush. I was very happy that it didn’t change the colour of the wood, which I was worried about before applying. The wood is easy to clean after spills and wipes really well. The finish doesn’t seem to change colour when wet, even though the product warned that this could happen. Very pleased with the result!

Purchased in May 2019.