Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Ecolour Eco Living Interior (page 2 of 4)

Low Sheen, Satin, Gloss

See the Best Paints & Varnishes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Painted Surface
    • Previously painted (10)
    • Plasterboard (9)
    • Wood (8)
    • Metal (2)
    • Concrete (2)

Great products

We used the primer and interior low sheen paint for renovating our caravan. I was very impressed by the consistency and coverage. Ive used many expensive paints before but Ecolour paints are right up there with them.
Would definitely recommend them as the low voc's are also a great plus especially when it comes to you and your families health.
Super fast delivery too!

Laila

LailaToowoomba

The best paint if you value your families health!!!

Wonderful service, speedy delivery, great product

Currently using primer and satin eco paint on a crib and am thrilled with the results. The paint does tend to get a little thick, but you can actually water down slightly if stirring doesn't work. One coat of the primer has been enough to fully cover the hideous bright yellow that was on the crib originally. Service was outstanding - staff were super helpful and delivery from Byron Bay to Sydney was one day.

Mixed Feelings

The paint arrived promptly and the colours were as ordered .Using the low VOC paint is a treat and Ive had no headaches as per usual paint brands.However I did find that I had to sieve the paint the next morning as skin had set in the paint and I spent sometime removing it from the roller tray and the ceiling.The roller and been wrapped in a damp cloth inside a plastic bag and the roller tray was draped in a wet towel overnight.My friend also had this issue with Ecolour paints.Id be happy to recommend the prompt service and easy to use website to friends but would also mention the the issues that I experienced .Regards Peter

Wonderful

Paint dried quickly, easy to apply what I love no toxic fumes! Smell of paint gone in 24hours. We have used this paint in the kitchen and tv room.
Undercoat first then top coat as we had a dark colour to cover. Delivery spot on Highly recommend

Great products, exactly what I was looking for.

I applied 2 coats to my walls, and it was excellent coverage. The paint went on with both a brush and a roller, with a wonderful result. Very happy with the paint and the service.

Low Odour, lovely finish

We have found the product easy to use, looks beautiful and doesn’t drip. I added water to make it go further and this worked well. Other paint might have an even smoother finish but our family put health first. our products were delivered in a really timely manner as well.

I.S.

I.S.Brisbane

Interior wall paint - happy with product

We have used Ecolour paint for years and never had an issue. Delivery is super fast, Dave always helpful on the phone. We had paint colour-matched after 3 years of using the first lot, and it was perfect. Love the fact that it's no VOC paint and from a small local/aussie company. Great prices, too. Apart from the fact that it seperates a bit faster than conventional paint (meaning more strirring), it's nice to use. We did one wall in a very strong darker colour , and that took fairly long to dry properly. All other times it dried quite quickly, allowing for faster second coat. I also love the fact that the undercoat as well as the gloss paint is suitable for indoors and outdoors.

Missliseylou

MissliseylouVictoria

The worst paint ever used cost us $20,000 extra

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Will not consider any other paint to use now! Absolutely amazing

ECOLOUR IS AMAZING TO USE WITH THE BEST COVERAGE OF ANY PAINT I'VE USED. Its so easy to paint with and being Zero VOC means its safe to use around our grandchildren and pets. It gives you a professional look for those are not professionals and I guess we should be asking why aren't all paints Zero VOC and much better for the environment.

Ib2410

Ib2410Sydney

The best paint I've ever used!

Mind boggling, simply mind boggling why this paint isn't sold in the larger chains like Bunnings and Mitre10! I have pet parrots and my only option was a truly Zero VOC/non-toxic paint. Ecolour delivered! Very little smell and it did not have any detrimental effect on me (the painter) or my pet parrots. I painted the entire house with them inside. The paint truly is Zero VOC! No misleading marketing here! As for the paint, it delivers in quality of application and finish too. No different to any premium Dulux or British Paints. Highly, highly recommended! Why kill yourself with the fumes and toxicity? Ecolour is the way to go!

Fantastic, easy use paint

The paint provides really good coverage, its easy to apply with no drips - great to use especially if you don't have much experience painting. It really is low VOC with minimal fumes making it super easy to use. All products are very easy to clean up too. Ordering, dispatch and delivery was very efficient, would definitely use again. Great product.

Sabrina Williams

Sabrina WilliamsVictoria

Love Love Love Ecolour

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Angela

AngelaMelbourne

Excellent product

Excellent service and quick delivery. It is easy to apply and gave a beautiful finish. We painted both walls and ceiling which were wood and plaster. Both surfaces came up well. We are very happy with the product and will certainly be using it again for other projects in the future.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

the best paint ever

We have decided to use a environmentally safe paint on the new house we are building and chose Ecolour paint for the outside ,it was a leap faith not knowing what this paint was like but is has turned out the best paint we have ever used . there is absolutely no smell at all and the texture of the low sheen is beautiful the paint just rolls on effortlessly we have now decided to paint the whole inside of the house with these paints also we would not use any other paint
And the staff are very helpful and friendly and always a pleasure to deal with

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Ecolour Eco Living Interior

We love this product. It gives a nice natural lustre to the finish of our projects. We love the fact that it has no fumes and zero VOC. We use it on lots of projects.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

a pleasure to use

the exterior paint i used has lasted so well, on a north facing and east facing, unshaded walls, 9 years so far .., so i bought some more for another exterior job. Ecolour paint is a pleasure to use, i like painting but this is so easy to apply AND I have no adverse reactions, there is no smell when painting and there are no days of gassing off, BRILLIANT. Ordering and delivery easy and efficient too...

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

jonathanxue

jonathanxueSydney, NSW

Fantastic paint

Shipping was easy and quick. The paint is very easy to apply- smooth consistency, not too thick. No fumes at all- could barely tell that the room had been painted by evening, except it looked better! Colour was also perfectly matched. This is a brilliant product at a bargain price- couldn't recommend it more.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Anna

AnnaSouthwest, VIC

Perfect color. Fantastic product

I got both the satin and the clear coat. The colour was beautiful. The consistency is like pudding which actually makes it far easier to use with less mess.
I've had no problems through a freezing winter and boiling summer, product is still in perfect order.
I'm so happy with the eco aspect of this product and the ease of use. 10/10

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Kat

KatSydney

Great natural paint

The price is very competitive for natural paint. At volume, it is cheaper than Dulux! The colours match very well and I am very pleased. No smell whatsoever. Also, the customer service was excellent and much more convenient to have it delivered to your front door. This paint may need more coats than standard paints, but I haven't really tried both.

Date PurchasedJan 2018