Rinnai Econoheat 850

Rinnai Econoheat 850

850SN, 850SL

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

• Heating Speed5/5 (1)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smells of GasYes (1) · No (0)
ljowen

ljowenSydney, NSW

Perfect for cuddling in front of

This is the perfect heater for a small to medium sized area. Very cozy in a cold night. No fan so more of a raider heat but it is quiet and fast.

Purchased in July 2019.

Smells of GasYes

0412design

0412designPerth

Great little heater.

I was given this heater from a friend and although it’s not the prettiest or most modern heater it does a great job heating my small house. I’ve been waiting for it to die so i’d Have an excuse to go & get a replacement but it just keeps working...

Date PurchasedJun 2012
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review 0412design, we are happy to hear the heater is keeping you warm.

aussietrueblueAU

Such a great heater

This would have to be the best gas heater that I have ever brought. This little compact gas heater heats up my dining room and hallway quite nicely. When I bought this item it was on sale for $399.00 The best money that I have spent in a long time.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Gas Heaters

Find out how Rinnai Econoheat 850 compares to other Gas Heaters

Glen Stewart

Glen Stewartasked

What is the cost per hour on full heat of running economist 850 please. Glen

Hi Glen Stewart,

We recommend contacting our Technical Helpdesk on 1300 555 545 (option 3) for assistance.

Thanks,

Eve Halliwell

Eve Halliwellasked

Econoheat 850

I have been told Rinnai Econoheart 850 no longer exsists, yet here you are showing them. I have had one for years as it keeps going out and was told repairing it would cost as much as getting a new one, I was looking to replace it. So whats the situation ??

aussietrueblue

Hi I’m not to sure as I brought mine three years plus ago. You could try eBay

Hi Eve Halliwell,

Thanks for the question, the Rinnai Econoheat850 is still available, however, it is no longer permitted in Victoria as is does not comply with NOx emission requirements.

If you are in a state other than Victoria, please visit: https://www.rinnai.com.au/online/heating/portable-gas-heaters/econoheat-850-radiant/. On this page you can enter your postcode in order to locate a store.

If you are located in Victoria we suggest that you consider our Rinnai Avenger, you can view all relevant details at: https://www.rinnai.com.au/heating/portable-gas-heaters/.

Thanks,

Alexander C.

Alexander C.asked

Econoheat 850

Just replaced another older Rinnai with an econoheat. But after about 10 minutes it turns itself off. Why?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Alexander C, the unit turning off can be a symptoms of many things, including a safety shut down. We would recommend calling our Technical help desk on 1300 555 545 option 3 to discuss further.

Rinnai Australia

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives

Compare all 2 Rinnai Econoheat 850
CategoryGas HeatersGas Heaters
Price (RRP) A$713.00A$713.00
Heater TypePortable and RadiantPortable and Radiant
Max Room Size 5454
Colour / FinishPlatinum SilverPlatinum Silver
Dimensions 410 x 505 x 250 mm410 x 505 x 250 mm
Gas Star Rating 5.9 star(s)5.9 star(s)
Max Gas Input15 mJ/h15 mJ/h
Power3,500 W3,500 W
Gas TypeNatural GasLPG
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Compare all 2 Rinnai Econoheat 850