Rinnai Econoheat 850

• Living/Dining Area (1)
  • Heating Speed5/5 (1)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smells of GasYes (1) · No (0)
ljowen

ljowenSydney, NSW

Perfect for cuddling in front of

This is the perfect heater for a small to medium sized area. Very cozy in a cold night. No fan so more of a raider heat but it is quiet and fast.

Purchased in July 2019.

Smells of GasYes

0412design

0412designPerth

Great little heater.

I was given this heater from a friend and although it’s not the prettiest or most modern heater it does a great job heating my small house. I’ve been waiting for it to die so i’d Have an excuse to go & get a replacement but it just keeps working...

Date PurchasedJun 2012
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review 0412design, we are happy to hear the heater is keeping you warm.

aussietrueblueAU

Such a great heater

This would have to be the best gas heater that I have ever brought. This little compact gas heater heats up my dining room and hallway quite nicely. When I bought this item it was on sale for $399.00 The best money that I have spent in a long time.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Gas Heaters

Find out how Rinnai Econoheat 850 compares to other Gas Heaters

Eve Halliwell

Eve Halliwellasked

I have been told Rinnai Econoheart 850 no longer exsists, yet here you are showing them. I have had one for years as it keeps going out and was told repairing it would cost as much as getting a new one, I was looking to replace it. So whats the situation ??

aussietrueblue

Hi I’m not to sure as I brought mine three years plus ago. You could try eBay

Hi Eve Halliwell,

Thanks for the question, the Rinnai Econoheat850 is still available, however, it is no longer permitted in Victoria as is does not comply with NOx emission requirements.

If you are in a state other than Victoria, please visit: https://www.rinnai.com.au/online/heating/portable-gas-heaters/econoheat-850-radiant/. On this page you can enter your postcode in order to locate a store.

If you are located in Victoria we suggest that you consider our Rinnai Avenger, you can view all relevant details at: https://www.rinnai.com.au/heating/portable-gas-heaters/.

Thanks,

Alexander C.

Alexander C.asked

Just replaced another older Rinnai with an econoheat. But after about 10 minutes it turns itself off. Why?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Alexander C, the unit turning off can be a symptoms of many things, including a safety shut down. We would recommend calling our Technical help desk on 1300 555 545 option 3 to discuss further.

Rose

Roseasked

Heater has been stored and unused for a number of years. What do we do re safety issues.? Can it be checked for service? Approximate cost for check?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Rose, we would recommend contacting our Technical Department to discuss this matter further. They can be reached on 1300 555 545 (option 3).

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives