eContactLenses

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
Sandgroper

SandgroperPerth, WA

Great Price, Fast and Efficient Service

Very competitive pricing, with fast and efficient service. We ordered contacts for my daughter very early hours Mon morning, and they turned up by courier in Perth on Wed morning. Amazing service!

The contacts came direct from CooperVision in SA ... We are very happy customers and will purchase through this vendor again!!

Camille

Camille

Extremely happy: professional &quick delivery

It is the first time I ordered contact lenses online and my first experience (usually the most important one) was perfect from start to finish. I got a fast response to my enquiries/questions, the website and purchase process is super easy to navigate around and 3 days later, the lenses arrived home safely!! I will definitely continue ordering from eContactLenses in the future.

Maya Neda Fitton

Maya Neda FittonSydney, NSW

Ordering with eContactLenses is simple and quick

I buy regularly from eContactLenses and always happy with the customer service. The web site is easy to navigate and find what you need. Ordering online with eContactLenses is simple. It is not like other web sites when you get lost and manipulated to buy what you don't need at the moment. I also like to check my previous orders and reorder. The delivery is quick with updating on the delivery day by email. This is all I need when I don't have time to go around shops and work long hours. Thank you, eContactLenses Team!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Maya, Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! Were so glad you found our new website quick and easy to navigate. Thank you so much for your continuing support - it means the world to us :) Many Thanks the eCL team!

Optical Retailers

Find out how eContactLenses compares to other Optical Retailers

Why go to your local optometrist when you have the script

It was very easy to find my supplier & type of contact used & very simple to add the script etc
An absolutely no fuss in claiming back from my health fund

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Mark, Thank so much for your 5 Star Review! Glad to hear you found our site simple and easy to use and you were able to claim your health fund rebates back without any hassles! Looking forward to assisting you again in future. The eCL team

Salopian

SalopianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Price and Service...

Its good to know I can pick the contacts up as well as have them posted. Delightful ladies and very friendly. Will be ordering again as I need. Thank you :-)

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Salopian, Thank you so much for your feedback. You have definitely put a smile on our faces this morning! :)

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very great service. I ordered based of review from here and I’m very happy with my order, great quality products fast delivery and very helpful costumer service. Thank you so much

Liza W

Liza Wasked

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel

belasked

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave

Daveasked

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?
Regards Dave

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives

Other Optical Retailers