1.0

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Lise

LiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

ordered green contacts and they did not change the colour of my brown eyes.

I ordered green coloured contacts and they did not change the colour of my brown eyes at all. I emailed to explain this and ask if I can choose a stronger green colour or receive a refund and they did not allow it. I am very dissapointed.

Liza W

Liza Wasked

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel

belasked

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave

Daveasked

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?
Regards Dave

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives

Other Optical Retailers