Verifiedecontactlenses.com.au

92% · 15111 · 7%

Jen V
Jen V

First time purchasing and no regrets

Product was exactly as in store and other online retailers. Shopping was extremely fast. Prices are comparatively cheap when buying in bulk especially (I got 4 boxes of 90)! Definitely will be repurchasing from eContactLenses again when I eventually run out one day.

Sandi WL
Sandi WL

Extremely Happy Customer!

I really wanted full scleral lens (prescription) and received an extremely prompt response from eContactLenses to my online query. I was redirected to the blackout lens and was able to very easily order some in the correct strength, with a cheaper than my optician I later found out. Ordered on Friday, arrived on Monday. I was so excited to try them and they look GREAT. I would definitely use eContactLenses again and have already made several recommendations.

If you do start stocking full sclerals I'll be your first customer!!

Smwai
Smwai

A Happy Customer

I found the service extremely efficient and am very pleased with the quality and price of my eContactLenses. I will definitely be reordering from them again.

Amanda J
Amanda J

Efficient

I can highly recommend eContactLenses. I accidentally placed 2 orders online at the same time and they made contact with me to check if I meant to place both orders. Then they immediately reimbursed me!! The product is awesome quality too!!

fitbeyond50
fitbeyond502 posts

Excellent Persoanl Service!

Not only do they offer the best pricing on the lenses that I use, but when I made an error on my prescription they contacted me and helped me get the order correct before sending it. Would not go anywhere else for my contact lenses!

February 15th 2018 Update: excellent service - go out of their way to be helpful

After a delivery from Econtacts got lost by Australia post, Econtacts went beyond the call of duty to make sure I had enough lenses to see me through until a replacement order arrived.

Can not fault Econtacts service and will always use them for my contact lenses.

Sheridan L
Sheridan LPerth, WA3 posts

Happy Customer

So quick, and really easy to order on line. Very happy and I will be a returning customer in the near future.

Alec Y.
Alec Y.Cranbourne West

I will get my contact lenses here from now on

Quick response and shipping. Fastest turnaround time since i needed my contact lenses so badly. Will buy my stuff here from now on.

Darky
DarkyPerth, WA2 posts

Aimee
Aimee

excellent service, quick delivery, I am happy with it!

excellent service, quick delivery, I am happy with it! Already bought twice, would like to buy again, and recommend to others!

M.Stewart
M.Stewart

quick

I purchased few Acuvue lens months ago, the experience was good, quick service. However, I can't give you five star as I found Acuvue define accent style has some faulty. I can feel something not right as I wear it and it makes my eye very sore. I have been using Acuvue years (actually had used the other seller) and haven't had any problem with other lenses (eg, natural shine, vivid or colourless). I have been using less than a half of the daily pack but already three of them I had to throw away, that means 10% (a significant figure). I guess probably there are more faulty in one pack. By the way, the expiry date is 2020/07 so I don't think this is the problem.

MFJ
MFJ

aweasome service when you dont have the time !

speed of the service and the ease of ordering when you can not be bothered dealing with the lame shopping centre experiences

BJKC
BJKCSydney, NSW4 posts

Great customer service

Bought 6 pack of Avaira lenses. I was notified of the product on back order immidiately and there is a waiting period of 4 weeks. We communicated via email and their responses was instant. As i was going overseas a week later, they organised the trial packs to cover for my entire trip and also sent my original order.

Great customer service, would recommend to anyone buying from them. Also their price was the lowest i found on the net.

Jono
Jono

No more sore eyes

It is good to wear contact lenses without pain. I am happy with my purchase! Thank you! I'll be buying more for sure!

Yaz S
Yaz S

What a great store

Lowest prices, also very fast processing. Never had an issue with these guys! Exactly what I ordered. Have found my new go-to

Lisa M
Lisa M5 posts

Good product and great colours

delivered on time as requested ! Website is very useful and helpful ! Also tracking the postage is a bonus !Thankyou

November 6th 2017 Update: Great colors

Haven't ordered for a while however would recommend to whoever uses colored contacts.Great colors and delivered on a timely matter

Ally
Ally

Wrong colour

Wish I could give 5 stars but I ordered brown and received a yellow kinda coloured contact. They were also poorly made.

eContactLenses   DM

Hi Ally. Oh no that's not good to hear. Do you mind sending us an email at info@econtactlenses.com.au so we can look into this for you?

Ariel
Ariel

Very Reliable and Attentive

I ordered the lenses for a special occasion and needed them to be on time. The website was very reliable and delivered on time even during peak season! Would definitely recommend.

Nick
Nick

Excellent Service

Efficient, quick, tracked postage. Faster than local Optometrist. Ordered lens were difficult to locate with many other on line sellers. Excellent. Highly recommended.

Deb
Deb

Excellent Customer Service

When the lenses I ordered were not in stock, replacement lenses were sent free of charge and when the product was in stock the lenses were sent straight out. No complaints from me.

Jess L.
Jess L.

Fantastic service--sent replacement lenses free of charge

When there was a fault in the custom lenses that I ordered, eContact Lenses quickly replaced the lenses for me free-of-charge. Thank you so much for the exceptional customer service!

Fufu
Fufu2 posts

Better then expected

Super fast delivery, lots of different coloured contacts to choose from. Simple quick and easy....... Thanks you and differently will buy again in the future.

Maya
Maya2 posts

Excellent customer service

Well organised website and quick purchase and payment with PayPal without wasting time. Being with others before and always something didn't work. Time is money and I appreciate when suppliers know that. Well done and keep it that way!

Show 2 replies

Jen
Jen

Great every time!

Smooth and easy transactions every time. I will continue to use as my preferred contact lense supplier.

Highly recommend for contact lense purchases!

Pamela
Pamela

Fast Delivery

I am very satisfied with my purchases, very easy to use and very fast delivery. I will definitely use you again! And already recommended to my friends.

Guian
Guian

Excellent Quality contact lenses

Im so impress with the delivery and services. Excellent quality contact lenses that i could trust to buy again. Thank you.

Emmanuel
EmmanuelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Easy buy contact lenses

Fast delivery!! For a first time buyer I was a bit worried, but this was easy. Updates through out delivery progress. Will buy again.

Nik
NikBrisbane

Definitely deserves 5 stars

First time customer and happy to report I would absolutely buy again. The timeframe given on the shipping page was adhered to and I was notified of the status of my order as it progressed. Once shipped, it arrived quickly and was well packaged. Received a quality product at a reasonable price - couldn't have had a better experience! Thank you!

January 30th 2018 Update: Highly recommended!

This is the second time I’ve bought from eContactLenses and they will continue to be my go-to online contact lens supplier. Great products, great prices, great service. Orders are processed in a timely fashion, delivery is quick and items are well packaged! Thank you for another pleasant purchase experience!

Geoff
GeoffMelbourne

Excellent Service

I recently ordered a couple of boxes of contact lens fluid from eContactLenses. The order was processed and shipped very promptly and the products arrived in perfect condition. Saved both time and money compared with buying from an optician or chemist - I will definitely continue to use this service in future.

Elvira
Elvira

Not what i expected it to be

At first I didn't get all the lenses I bought. 2 30 days boxes where missing so I had to call back to get them to send me the rest.

Next I thought I payed the bill but two months later i got an email saying that my payment hadn't gone through so I had to pay everything directly. It was hard having to spend so much money all of a sudden that you didn't planned on.

Paty
Paty6 posts

Met my expectations

They have a good price and the deliver were quick, sending me e-mails about the track order. I'm going to buy again. I do recomend!

Roger
Roger

Zombie costume completed :)

Coloured lenss arrived in great time.

Had a mishap with delivery but was a mishap with austpost and an overly helpful neighbor, but Amanda immediately jumped in to help track the delivery.

Will definitely use again :)

Zoe.M
Zoe.M

Very happy

So happy i came across this company. Both Nikki and Amanda were very helpfull. Product came in quickly and was exactly what i ordered and wanted. Ordered coloured prescription lenses for a halloween party and had so many great compliments. Will be ordering again.

Bri
Bri

Slow incompetent service

After ordering & immediately paying for order, took 8 weeks including two follow up requests to receive goods, posted to incorrect address. Will not be using again.

Teash
Teash

Happy to order again

Product arrived as ordered although was slower delivery than other sites I have used before. Happy to use again just need to make sure I order in advance.

Yulia
YuliaSydney

Good service

Good service. I have ordered contact lenses to deliver in Sydney. Delivery took 10 days, all items were in place.

Judy
JudyGold Coast2 posts

poor service and rude

Ordered lenses from this company and properly paid for the order. After receiving the item, months later, they send me an email asking for the payment again as they claim that they had problem with banking system and said they never received the payment. As I was uncertain that what they were saying is true. It was a mistake on their end. They even had the nerve to send me a threatening emails. I am a very HONEST customer who duly paid my account but due to their own mistake, had to cause such inconvenience and made me look like some dishonest customer. VERY RUDE emails too, emphasizing that other kind customers already settled their accounts. Very dissappointing and very unprofessional company

Jess
Jess

Best buying experience till date!

Got timely tracking information. Communication from the company was excellent. More importantly, the quality of the lenses was excellent. Very happy with the purchase

Julie
Julie

Excellent Products and service

I'm from Perth, so turn around was great, ordered the lenses on Wednesday delivered following Monday. I am also happy with the product.

Kelly J
Kelly J

Will never buy through another supplier again

Fantastic product, sent super fast, and an excellent price. Half the price of what I paid at big w vision.

Khalid
Khalid

Best of the Best

This is the best website ever I purchase a prescription contact lenses and I Love them thank you eContactLenses, the delivery time was fast the packaging was so cute and they send those little mint gums loved it I was hoping for the information of the order to have more details so I can know the order status but generally the eContactLenses is the best.