eContactLenses

eContactLenses (page 3 of 8)

Happy Customer.

So quick, and really easy to order on line. Very happy and I will be a returning customer in the near future.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Sheridan L. Were glad you were happy with your order! :) look forward to helping you out again in the near future!

Alec Y.

Alec Y.Cranbourne West

I will get my contact lenses here from now on

Quick response and shipping. Fastest turnaround time since i needed my contact lenses so badly. Will buy my stuff here from now on.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Alec Y. That is fantastic and were glad to have you supporting us! Many Thanks the eCL team

Darky

DarkyPerth

very happy - I will be buying more

Find out how eContactLenses compares to other Optical Retailers

excellent service, quick delivery, I am happy with it!

excellent service, quick delivery, I am happy with it! Already bought twice, would like to buy again, and recommend to others!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Aimee, Thank you so much for the review!

quick

I purchased few Acuvue lens months ago, the experience was good, quick service. However, I can't give you five star as I found Acuvue define accent style has some faulty. I can feel something not right as I wear it and it makes my eye very sore. I have been using Acuvue years (actually had used the other seller) and haven't had any problem with other lenses (eg, natural shine, vivid or colourless). I have been using less than a half of the daily pack but already three of them I had to throw away, that means 10% (a significant figure). I guess probably there are more faulty in one pack. By the way, the expiry date is 2020/07 so I don't think this is the problem.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi M.Stewart, Oh no - that does not sound good. Do you mind sending us an email info@econtactlenses.com.au so that we can look into this further for you?

aweasome service when you dont have the time !

speed of the service and the ease of ordering when you can not be bothered dealing with the lame shopping centre experiences

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi MFJ. We do try our best to make everything as quick and easy as possible! Thank you so much for your support!

BJKC

BJKCSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Bought 6 pack of Avaira lenses. I was notified of the product on back order immidiately and there is a waiting period of 4 weeks. We communicated via email and their responses was instant. As i was going overseas a week later, they organised the trial packs to cover for my entire trip and also sent my original order.
Great customer service, would recommend to anyone buying from them. Also their price was the lowest i found on the net.

No more sore eyes

It is good to wear contact lenses without pain. I am happy with my purchase! Thank you! I'll be buying more for sure!

What a great store.

Lowest prices, also very fast processing. Never had an issue with these guys! Exactly what I ordered. Have found my new go-to

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Yaz S, Thank you so much for the kind words and were glad you found us too! Looking forward to helping you out again in future! Thanks for the support

Lisa M

Lisa M

Good product and great colours

delivered on time as requested ! Website is very useful and helpful ! Also tracking the postage is a bonus !Thankyou

November 6th 2017 Update: Great colors

Haven't ordered for a while however would recommend to whoever uses colored contacts.Great colors and delivered on a timely matter

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your feedback! We try our best to make things as easy and efficient as possible. Wishing you all the best for the New Year!

Wrong colour.

Wish I could give 5 stars but I ordered brown and received a yellow kinda coloured contact. They were also poorly made.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Ally. Oh no that's not good to hear. Do you mind sending us an email at info@econtactlenses.com.au so we can look into this for you?

Very Reliable and Attentive

I ordered the lenses for a special occasion and needed them to be on time. The website was very reliable and delivered on time even during peak season! Would definitely recommend.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Ariel. Thank you for the review and I'm glad you received your lenses in time for your special occasion. We're sure you looked fantastic! Looking forward to assisting you again in future.

Excellent Service

Efficient, quick, tracked postage. Faster than local Optometrist. Ordered lens were difficult to locate with many other on line sellers. Excellent. Highly recommended.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Nick, thank you so much for the review! We do try to satisfy our customers as much as we can! Looking forward to helping you out again in future. Have a great 2017 with your new lenses!

Excellent Customer Service

When the lenses I ordered were not in stock, replacement lenses were sent free of charge and when the product was in stock the lenses were sent straight out. No complaints from me.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Deb, thanks for the review! Happy to look after you. Would hate for you to be without any contact lenses at all! Look forward to assisting you in future. Have a great 2017!

Fantastic service--sent replacement lenses free of charge

When there was a fault in the custom lenses that I ordered, eContact Lenses quickly replaced the lenses for me free-of-charge. Thank you so much for the exceptional customer service!

Fufu

Fufu

Better then expected

Super fast delivery, lots of different coloured contacts to choose from. Simple quick and easy....... Thanks you and differently will buy again in the future.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Fufu. Thanks for much for the feedback and I'm so happy we exceeded your expectations!

Excellent customer service

Well organised website and quick purchase and payment with PayPal without wasting time. Being with others before and always something didn't work. Time is money and I appreciate when suppliers know that. Well done and keep it that way!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Maya, Thank you so much for your feedback. We try our best to make the process as straight forward and easy to use as possible and will definitely keep it that way! Have a very merry Christmas from the team at eContactlenses.

Maya
Maya

Merry Christmas from me too

Great every time!

Smooth and easy transactions every time. I will continue to use as my preferred contact lense supplier.

Highly recommend for contact lense purchases!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Jen. That is fantastic to hear! Thank you so much for your support :)

Fast Delivery

I am very satisfied with my purchases, very easy to use and very fast delivery. I will definitely use you again! And already recommended to my friends.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Pamela. We're delighted to hear you are satisfied with your purchases from us! Thank you so much for your recommendation!

Excellent Quality contact lenses

Im so impress with the delivery and services. Excellent quality contact lenses that i could trust to buy again. Thank you.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Guian. Thank you for trusting us with supplying your contact lenses! I'm glad you were impressed with our service. We do aim to please :)

Liza W

Liza Wasked

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel

belasked

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave

Daveasked

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?
Regards Dave

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives

Other Optical Retailers