eContactLenses

eContactLenses (page 4 of 8)

Emmanuel

EmmanuelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy buy contact lenses

Fast delivery!! For a first time buyer I was a bit worried, but this was easy. Updates through out delivery progress. Will buy again.

Nik

NikBrisbane

Definitely deserves 5 stars

First time customer and happy to report I would absolutely buy again. The timeframe given on the shipping page was adhered to and I was notified of the status of my order as it progressed. Once shipped, it arrived quickly and was well packaged. Received a quality product at a reasonable price - couldn't have had a better experience! Thank you!

January 30th 2018 Update: Highly recommended!

This is the second time I’ve bought from eContactLenses and they will continue to be my go-to online contact lens supplier. Great products, great prices, great service. Orders are processed in a timely fashion, delivery is quick and items are well packaged! Thank you for another pleasant purchase experience!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Nik. I am so glad to hear about your great experience with us! Thank you for choosing to shop with eContactlenses and we look forward to assisting you again in future!

Geoff

GeoffMelbourne

Excellent Service

I recently ordered a couple of boxes of contact lens fluid from eContactLenses. The order was processed and shipped very promptly and the products arrived in perfect condition. Saved both time and money compared with buying from an optician or chemist - I will definitely continue to use this service in future.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Geoff. Thank you so much for your review! I will pass on your kind words to the rest of the team. You are definitely a wonderful customer!

Find out how eContactLenses compares to other Optical Retailers

Not what i expected it to be

At first I didn't get all the lenses I bought. 2 30 days boxes where missing so I had to call back to get them to send me the rest.
Next I thought I payed the bill but two months later i got an email saying that my payment hadn't gone through so I had to pay everything directly. It was hard having to spend so much money all of a sudden that you didn't planned on.

Paty

Paty

Met my expectations

They have a good price and the deliver were quick, sending me e-mails about the track order. I'm going to buy again. I do recomend!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Paty, so glad we could help you out! Thank you so much for your feedback.

Zombie costume completed :)

Coloured lenss arrived in great time.
Had a mishap with delivery but was a mishap with austpost and an overly helpful neighbor, but Amanda immediately jumped in to help track the delivery.
Will definitely use again :)

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Roger. Oh no! Thats unfortunate. Amanda is our little super hero and is always so helpful with these issues. Glad we got it all sorted in the end and your zombie look was completed by a fantastic pair of lenses!

Very happy

So happy i came across this company. Both Nikki and Amanda were very helpfull. Product came in quickly and was exactly what i ordered and wanted. Ordered coloured prescription lenses for a halloween party and had so many great compliments. Will be ordering again.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Zoe.M. Thank you so much for your feedback and I am so glad you had a great halloween with your coloured contact lenses. I will definitely let both Amanda and Nikki how happy you were with there service!

Slow incompetent service

After ordering & immediately paying for order, took 8 weeks including two follow up requests to receive goods, posted to incorrect address. Will not be using again.

Happy to order again

Product arrived as ordered although was slower delivery than other sites I have used before. Happy to use again just need to make sure I order in advance.

Yulia

YuliaSydney

Good service

Good service. I have ordered contact lenses to deliver in Sydney. Delivery took 10 days, all items were in place.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Yulia, thank you for your feedback and I am glady you were happy with our service. We are always looking for ways to improve if you have any suggestions please feel free to email us at info@econtactlenses.com

JudyGold Coast

poor service and rude

Ordered lenses from this company and properly paid for the order. After receiving the item, months later, they send me an email asking for the payment again as they claim that they had problem with banking system and said they never received the payment. As I was uncertain that what they were saying is true. It was a mistake on their end. They even had the nerve to send me a threatening emails. I am a very HONEST customer who duly paid my account but due to their own mistake, had to cause such inconvenience and made me look like some dishonest customer. VERY RUDE emails too, emphasizing that other kind customers already settled their accounts. Very dissappointing and very unprofessional company

Judy

Best buying experience till date!

Got timely tracking information. Communication from the company was excellent. More importantly, the quality of the lenses was excellent. Very happy with the purchase

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Jess, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with your feedback and we're so glad you were happy with your purchase! Looking forward to helping you out again in future purchases.

Excellent Products and service

I'm from Perth, so turn around was great, ordered the lenses on Wednesday delivered following Monday. I am also happy with the product.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Julie, So glad to hear about your experience with us! We try to make everything as quick and hassle free as possible. Thank you so much for your feedback :)

Will never buy through another supplier again

Fantastic product, sent super fast, and an excellent price. Half the price of what I paid at big w vision.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Kelly J, aww thanks! Appreciate the feedback. Look forward to helping you out again in the future.

Best of the Best

This is the best website ever I purchase a prescription contact lenses and I Love them thank you eContactLenses, the delivery time was fast the packaging was so cute and they send those little mint gums loved it I was hoping for the information of the order to have more details so I can know the order status but generally the eContactLenses is the best.

Find out how eContactLenses compares to other Optical Retailers

The best online store for contact lenses!

I've been buying contact lenses from Clearly before and also another e-store from Singapore but they normally take a while to deliver. Then I discovered eContactLenses! Cheaper contacts, fast delivery and so far I've never had any problems with them! I hope the service will stay the same around Christmas time as that's when web stores normally gets stuffed with a lot of orders and not enough stock/staff.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Anna P, thanks for your feedback. We're glad you discovered us too! We try our best to make ordering hassle free and to get your order out as quickly as possible so that you never have to be without!

Brent

BrentGold Coast

Good prices - Great service - Quick delivery

I have ordered three times now and there has never been a problem. Delivery is swift, it's an Australian business and prices are competitive with good customer communication if there is going to be a delay due to restocking. Would be awesome to have a pick up option though. Will continue to purchase from these guys indefinitely. 10/10!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Brent, thank you so much! We do try our best and appreciate your feedback. Although pick up is not an option right now, we will take it on board for the future.

Damian

DamianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Colour Contact Lenses - Perfect!

I made my purchase on-line and have just put my third order through! Easy and delivery is quick! Customer service is always good and the fact that this is an Australian company gives me peace of mind. I will always order my contact lenses from eContactLenses! 10/10 from me to you :)

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Damian, thank you so much for your kind words! Day made! :)

Out of stock excuses and spelt my name wrong

Firstly you got my name wrong, my name is not JAI!
And why I have to wait for like 20 days, if its out of stock why can't you guys send me the ones like already there,
or you guys just about out of stock? Maybe all of them no stock! Order from somewhere else, paid for the cheap shipping, so I need to wait for like 20 days, I thought 5-7 business days, its all lie!

Hi Jai,
We have just been informed by our suppliers that the Illuminate Lenses are out of stock until the end of August.
We will send the rest of your order and these when we receive.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Regards,
[name removed]

eCL m.eContactLenses

Efficient web site and quick delivery

I bought single use contact lenses and I had no trouble finding the right type on the website, the payment process was efficient and the delivery was nice and quick Will continue to use this service.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi JPC thank you for your feedback! We try to make things as easy as we can so that you get your contacts quickly will zero fuss! Look forward helping you with your next order in the future!

Liza W

Liza Wasked

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel

belasked

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave

Daveasked

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?
Regards Dave

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives

Other Optical Retailers