Lise

LiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

ordered green contacts and they did not change the colour of my brown eyes.

I ordered green coloured contacts and they did not change the colour of my brown eyes at all. I emailed to explain this and ask if I can choose a stronger green colour or receive a refund and they did not allow it. I am very dissapointed.

Not what i expected it to be

At first I didn't get all the lenses I bought. 2 30 days boxes where missing so I had to call back to get them to send me the rest.
Next I thought I payed the bill but two months later i got an email saying that my payment hadn't gone through so I had to pay everything directly. It was hard having to spend so much money all of a sudden that you didn't planned on.

JudyGold Coast

poor service and rude

Ordered lenses from this company and properly paid for the order. After receiving the item, months later, they send me an email asking for the payment again as they claim that they had problem with banking system and said they never received the payment. As I was uncertain that what they were saying is true. It was a mistake on their end. They even had the nerve to send me a threatening emails. I am a very HONEST customer who duly paid my account but due to their own mistake, had to cause such inconvenience and made me look like some dishonest customer. VERY RUDE emails too, emphasizing that other kind customers already settled their accounts. Very dissappointing and very unprofessional company

Optical Retailers

Find out how eContactLenses compares to other Optical Retailers

Out of stock excuses and spelt my name wrong

Firstly you got my name wrong, my name is not JAI!
And why I have to wait for like 20 days, if its out of stock why can't you guys send me the ones like already there,
or you guys just about out of stock? Maybe all of them no stock! Order from somewhere else, paid for the cheap shipping, so I need to wait for like 20 days, I thought 5-7 business days, its all lie!

Hi Jai,
We have just been informed by our suppliers that the Illuminate Lenses are out of stock until the end of August.
We will send the rest of your order and these when we receive.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Regards,
[name removed]

Beachgirl

BeachgirlBotany, Sydney NSW

Rude and cold, this company bullies customers to pay twice!!

Nine months after paying and receiving the lenses, econtact lenses emails with orders for immediate payment yet doesn't supply adequate information to make payment (a second time). They send reminders and ignore request to return item, rather they hound this previous customer to "pay pay pay today"! And no response to my return request. I reject that payment was never made as I received no dishonesty fee from my bank and the item was sent meaning payment must have been received!
All I want is to return the lenses and never hear from this unprofessional business again.

Crazy contact lenses

Very annoyed payed for my item and didn't receive it at all. I've contacted them three times and still no one will resolve the issue.

jamie

Um okay thats odd because i haven't received them and I'm not happy. I haven't even been contacted.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Jamie, I am so sorry. There must be some miscommunication on our end of things. Do you mind sending me an email to info@econtactlenses.com.au with your details and I will personally look into this for you and have this issue resolved. Rebecca

Trinity47

Trinity47AU

Received Wrong Contacts

I ordered the Cibavision Focus Night and Day as displayed and advertised on their website and receieved the Air Optix contacts instead. I was extremely dissapointed as it stated that these were in stock. I was so excited that I purchased 4 packs. There was no explantion in the package as to why these ones were shipped. No I ams tuck with a poorer quality lens. They need to remove this product from the site and make it clear that these are not in stock.

everything. They sent me the WRONG product

Liza W

Liza Wasked

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel

belasked

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave

Daveasked

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?
Regards Dave

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives

Other Optical Retailers