Wrong colour.

Wish I could give 5 stars but I ordered brown and received a yellow kinda coloured contact. They were also poorly made.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Ally. Oh no that's not good to hear. Do you mind sending us an email at info@econtactlenses.com.au so we can look into this for you?

Slow incompetent service

After ordering & immediately paying for order, took 8 weeks including two follow up requests to receive goods, posted to incorrect address. Will not be using again.

CarlyWollongong

Won't Be Shopping Here Again

Have ordered from contact lenses in the past and have been extremely happy but this time I was not happy at all. Previous orders would arrive 2 to 3 days after ordering, however this time I had to contact them after a week (with no response). I finally received the package a week and a half after placing the order but had the wrong quantity. Contacted them again, I was questioned and asked to double check, then provide proof. Finally, 3 weeks from original order, I received the correct quantity. In future I will shop elsewhere and pay a little more to have better customer service and receive product quickly.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Carly, We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience and all the trouble you have been through. Would you mind emailing us on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order details so we may have a further look into this issue.

Carly

I will email you with the order number, however, the order has been resolved and I received the quantity I required in the end. I just won't be shopping through econtact lenses again.

Optical Retailers

Find out how eContactLenses compares to other Optical Retailers

poor customer service

I called and emailed over a thousand times to ask when my lenses would be delivered but no one ever got back to me via phone or email so the product came to late and I had to order more from costume box which was next day delivery thank God.

Liza W

Liza Wasked

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel

belasked

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave

Daveasked

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?
Regards Dave

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives

Other Optical Retailers