Cant live without

Very prompt delivery. Seem to hav troubl seeing distance. Could need an update eye test. Would like more selection of colours. Turqoise for instance.

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Unfortunate Situation

If there wasn't a minor problem with my address, which could have simply been resolved through a quick google map search, I would have received my coloured contacts in time for two social events I purchased them for. When I got in contact with a representative, they were apologetic which was nice but still disappointed as I purchased them online deliberately with the expectation of receiving them by a certain time. Contacts and everything else was fine, I do recommend them despite my very unfortunate outcome.

Cant claim from Health Fund

Received my contacts lenses very quickly, which was wonderful. However, took my receipt into HCF to claim and was unable to do so as E-contacts have not provided any information to my health fund. HCF has now written a letter to you to ask for this information in order for me to claim my benefit, which could take months. I am not happy.
quick service
Unable to claim with HCF

Optical Retailers

Find out how eContactLenses compares to other Optical Retailers

Liza W

Liza Wasked

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel

belasked

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave

Daveasked

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?
Regards Dave

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives

Other Optical Retailers