Reorder

Econtacts is great - quick and easy and fast delivery.

One issue though is there is not Reorder button. Every time I have to enter in my prescription and its a hassle. Can you add a quick reorder button on purchase history? Thanks!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi lynda, Thanks for the feedback! Quick reorder functioning is something that we have been working on and very excited about! Hopefully we will be able to add this function to our site VERY soon!

Pretty good so far

Cannot complain whatsoever about this company. Good pricing and prompt shipping. One thing I've noticed over the last 6 months however is that it takes a lot longer than it used to to ship (maybe a day or too, which isn't bad). I've been used to ordering and having it arrive within 2-3 days (QLD-WA). Whether this is simply the day in which I order, whether operations have changed or whether it's solely down to couriers I don't know. Would be interested to hear back about that. Would definitely recommend trying them out, cannot complain.

These are awesome!!!

These are great value for money very very comfortable.. very subtle natural colouring and I definately will be buying more!!!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Loveit! Thanks for the great review and glad you love your lenses and think they're awesome, we think you're awesome too!

Darky

DarkyPerth

very happy - I will be buying more

quick

I purchased few Acuvue lens months ago, the experience was good, quick service. However, I can't give you five star as I found Acuvue define accent style has some faulty. I can feel something not right as I wear it and it makes my eye very sore. I have been using Acuvue years (actually had used the other seller) and haven't had any problem with other lenses (eg, natural shine, vivid or colourless). I have been using less than a half of the daily pack but already three of them I had to throw away, that means 10% (a significant figure). I guess probably there are more faulty in one pack. By the way, the expiry date is 2020/07 so I don't think this is the problem.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi M.Stewart, Oh no - that does not sound good. Do you mind sending us an email info@econtactlenses.com.au so that we can look into this further for you?

Happy to order again

Product arrived as ordered although was slower delivery than other sites I have used before. Happy to use again just need to make sure I order in advance.

Yulia

YuliaSydney

Good service

Good service. I have ordered contact lenses to deliver in Sydney. Delivery took 10 days, all items were in place.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Yulia, thank you for your feedback and I am glady you were happy with our service. We are always looking for ways to improve if you have any suggestions please feel free to email us at info@econtactlenses.com

Efficient web site and quick delivery

I bought single use contact lenses and I had no trouble finding the right type on the website, the payment process was efficient and the delivery was nice and quick Will continue to use this service.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi JPC thank you for your feedback! We try to make things as easy as we can so that you get your contacts quickly will zero fuss! Look forward helping you with your next order in the future!

Mary

MaryRiverwood

Happy with the delivery and packaging with the little "thank you" candies- good service!

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Mary, Thanks for sharing your feedback and I'm glad you have found a lens that works for you! If you ever need any information, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you in any way that we can.

Shauna V

Shauna V

Fast delivery

Very happy with the fast delivery. The green contacts o ordered though are not as green as i thought but overall i am still happy and will gladly use again. =)

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Shauna V, appreciate the feedback and I'm glad that you're still happy with your purchase! Look forward to helping you out in future.

Sally

Sally

Contacts review

Contact lenses arrived quickly and were as ordered. I thought though that the price would be a fair bit cheaper than in stores but was only $2 cheaper per box.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Sally, Thanks for the review. I'm glad you received your order promptly. We're always looking for ways to improve so thank you for the feedback!

Good pricing, good service

I've only ordered twice now but I've been very happy with the service - prompt & no fuss & simple ordering; & the pricing is the best for my particular brand. I certainly won't be looking anywhere else in the foreseeable future. My only query is to repeat ordering. Once you have an account, I can't see why you can't just say 'more of the same please' & change the order only as & when necessary. If this is available, please tell me how to do it.

Great price for lenses

Hi iv ordered twice from you guys now and the price and quality of the lenses are great and i will keep ordering from your company. But maybe we could try to get a better postage cost to tasmania

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Kaz, Thanks for the continuing support! Please e-mail me on info@econtactlenses.com.au and I will see what I can do for you!

Fantastic service

Placed order on Sunday morning and had my new lenses by Wednezday. Speedy service, great packaging and could track delivery easily. Thanks - love the lenses and the service!

eCL m.eContactLenses

We're so glad we could get them to you so quickly, thanks for taking the time to write this!

Quick and easy ordering and delivery. Room for improvement in the packaging.

Quick and easy ordering and delivery.
Room for improvement in the packaging. The contact lenses were shipped only in their manufacturer's box inside a postal bag. When i opened the bag, the box was a bit crushed. All the contact lenses seemed to be in tact though. I would prefer a stronger box that doesn't get crushed.
Quick and competitive pricing.
Packaging.

eCL m.eContactLenses

Thanks for your feedback, and for alerting us to the issue with packaging. We've put some procedures in place to stop the boxes from being damaged in the mail but we're also working on a more robust long term solution.

Liza W

Liza Wasked

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel

belasked

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave

Daveasked

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?
Regards Dave

eCL m.eContactLenses

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives

Other Optical Retailers