EcoOnline

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (95)
  • Purchase PriceA$1,059.44 (9)

Thomas

ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and support

I recently purchased the OKU Solar Pool Heating System - Automatic Kit from EcoOnline. The panels were delivered promptly and included everything I ordered.
Gregory has been extremely helpful in providing advice on pipe sizes, selecting a pump and specific installation advice based on my house, location and complexity.
If you are handy this is a great product and recommend purchasing from EcoOnline
I got quotes from various pool heating products (Gas, Electric, Solar, Tube, etc) and the price was significantly higher and the operating cost was more.
I will have a review of the product itself after I use it for a few months ... the good bad and ugly

Panel Purchased OKU Automatic Solar Pool Heating System
vk2fvax

vk2fvaxSydney, NSW

Still working well after two years.

Panel Purchased MoTech
Purchase PriceA$140.00

Great product that last the test of time.

I initially bought this panel to put on the roof of my small van to charge a battery and run my fridge full time. It did that fantastically and since that time 6 years ago it has moved onto the roof of my 4x4 for the same purpose.

I have been travelling around Australia full time for a number of years on some very harsh and corrugated tracks and the panel has held up fantastically. I would buy another product from these guys without a second thought.

Alan

AlanDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Solar Panel

I bought the panel in 2014, and it has been on my roof charging two 12 volt batteries since then. It has done a great job and kept the batteries fully charged with an exhaust fan on my composting toilet running 24/7 and led lights that I use at night. The company are easy to deal with, (and have good prices) and I would recommend them to everyone.
Cheers, Alan.

Grant

Grant

Exceptional Product

I have the solar heating product working now for Four Years with great results.
During the installation phase I had odd questions and had no problems contacting and discussing them over the phone.
I would recommend them for for any online products.

System Size10 KW

great product

I ordered online it came within two days of purchase installation was very easy snap connections it has being running my fridge in the back shed since 2014 and had problems would recommend any time. regards Mark

wonderful pool heating

the pool heating was exactly what i want and ordered arrived quicker than expected and has work better than expected. Wish all online purchase where this easy and rewarding.They where eay to install and have worked faultlessly ever since

David lyle Peacock

David lyle PeacockHunter Region, NSW

Great Product

Installation simple and quick. Have no issues with the product or the company. Effortless to connect sensor to the solar matting and pipework as instructed. Original sensor lasted well over the stated forecast and changover to the new was easy and have had no issues at all.

Purchase PriceA$30.00

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar Spa heating made simple

Bought 4 panel system in 2012, yes that's 7 years ago. Was easy but fiddly for DIY handyman to install. I bought 50mm PVC piping plus connections, and insulated it all on top of my purchase from EcoOnline. Have had to replace the pump once (no problem), and tighten the joins between panels once. Otherwise, I've sat back and enjoyed a heated spa FREE. It has easily paid for itself. The panels show no sign of deterioration. Very happy. Easy to keep water crystal clear and hygienic with Oxyboost occasionally. I use the spa filter system and all is better than I expected at the beginning. The only downer is that winter months don't keep water temp at constant high 30's degree C. Recommend EcoOnline ... absolutely.

Panel Purchased OKU
Purchase PriceA$800.00

Solar panels

Some panels came without connection cables, but wasn't a problem. Have used company several times, always great service.

Wal

WalGold Coast

Solar Spa heater works very well.

I installed a 3 panel system to heat my spa about 2 years ago. The detailed installation instructions were easy to follow for anyone with a bit of diy knowledge, it did however involve climbing on the roof, so care is required. I had a small issue with a valve on the roof and i contacted the company and was given great advice. I have added a temperature controller from ebay as the panels can easily heat the spa to an uncomfortable temperature.

Varun Uthappa

Varun UthappaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company to work with!

We have always used EcoOnline for all our solar panel needs and they have been a great company to deal with. The quality of the panels and the regulators were far superior than the ones we used to purchase on eBay in the past!
Highly recommended company!

System Size60 KW
Purchase PriceA$135.00

Quick and easy

Purchased a new temperature probe for our pool heating system. It arrived quickly and all worked well. Installation was easy and straight forward and it has all worked flawlessly since.

Dependable

EcoOnline sent a replacement Oku panel when they aid they would and explained which sort was required. Our tradesman had no problem replacing the leaking one. Haven't had any problems with this company.

Panel Purchased Oku

SANTA

SANTAHunter Region, NSW

Great solar pool heating

I replaced my old tube style heating with the OKU pool heating kit from EcoOnline. The kit comes with everything needed to install, It takes up less room looks better and works better than my old tube style heating. Cost was cheaper and it took me a couple of hours to install by myself. Fantastic durable product

Panel Purchased OKU pool heating kit

Controller is awesome

This controller was easy to install and came with all the cables and sensors required. It has worked perfectly to date, keeping the pool warm and the kids happy to swim.

MYExperienceAU

solar panel died after 2 months

Purchased a solar panel for a roof extraction fan system, and the panel stopped working after 2 months. Had it checked but ust too expensive to pay traddies to replace again

Greg G.EcoOnline
MYExperience

yes, I purchased on order#1373 1 x 20W 12V Solar Panel (with Motech cells) from you, and it's still on the roof.

Greg G.EcoOnline

Solar Spa Heating

I purchased a solar heating system for my spa. The website and links were easy to use to help me pick the the right system for my needs. The company responded to any questions promptly and were helpful when I had installation questions.

Jaycon

JayconSydney, NSW

DIY pool heating kit that really works well

Panel installation was really easy. We needed less space than our old pipe system. Do recommend that you keep an eye on the clamps as heating and expanding means they need some time to settle in and will need some tightening. Panels are strong and well constructed. You can walk on them.

Phil Thomson

Phil ThomsonGascoyne, WA

Great system which saves heaps on electricity.

The instructions and diagrams made this an uncomplicated install. We a located in a windy area so we built a steel frame to mount the panels onto and have had no problems with wind sitting on 30 knots for days at a time.
We did snap a pump during the install but ordered a new one through EcoOnline which arrived promptly.
The solar panel which drives the pump is very sensitive to cloud but we have found the filtration pump moves enough water through the heating panels to have a warming effect - this is as an entirely independent plumbing system.
All in all I am very pleased. The system turns itself on and off and on a sunny day heats the spa to 37 degrees while saving literally hundreds of dollars on electricity.