Ecoriginals Nappies Newborn

• Comfort
Jenni

JenniCanberra

Baby wipes are great

Been buying ecoriginals baby wipes since my grand daughter was born in January. It’s a lovely product, very gentle on baby but effective.

I have found the ecoriginal staff very friendly and efficient and easy to deal with.

Purchased in August 2020.

Maelle

MaelleNorthern Region, NSW

Highly recommend this product and company

The customer service is fantastic and is what sets Ecoriginals apart from other companies. Being able to alter your subscription or request an urgent delivery (which we experienced when our little one had a bout of gastroenteritis) has made using this product extremely convenient. In addition they are great nappies both in usability and sustainability, with no leakage, nappy rash and fit has always been great.

Purchased in November 2019.

cjg111

cjg111South East Queensland, QLD

The best disposables!!

The best disposables I’ve tried. Great fit, super absorbent and they don’t leave a nasty rash on my baby! Knowing that they are compostable, reducing landfill and such a great product will keep me coming back for more. Well done!

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecoriginals for A$90.00.

Benay

BenaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Super Soft on delicate skin

We are really pleased with these nappies. Soft on baby’s skin, absorbent and they don’t have that ‘plastic’ feel, which can be hot, especially in summer. I also love the convenience of monthly delivery to the door.

Purchased in August 2019.

Elise

EliseCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Love the nappies and the convenience of delivery

These nappies are more natural and less harsh than the other brands we have had, shame it took till the third child to find them. Less nappy rash and less leaks with these, would recommend to others.

Purchased in December 2019.

Mellie

Mellie

Amazing quality

Love, love, love these nappies. I trialled several eco friendly brands of nappy for my second baby and these were by far the best brand. I used these from 4kg weight for a baby boy. The nappies are highly absorbent and the gussets protect against any blow outs. The waist is slightly elasticised at the posterior side to prevent leakage up the back. We haven’t experienced any nappy rash and have been using the newborn plus for 3 weeks now. I would highly recommend this brand and I really wish that we’d discovered these when we had our first baby.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$99.00.

A. E

A. ESydney, NSW

Awesome, eco-friendly nappies

I absolutely love and recommend these nappies. Have used other nappy brands when baby was born (got them as gifts) and this is the only one where bub didn't have a nappy rash. The nappy is safe with no nasties in it and comfortable and fits great. The packaging is also recyclable which is great for the environment.

Purchased in September 2018 at NappyShop.

Cass

Cass

Great to use since birth

We stockpiled ecoriginals newborn plus nappies prior to our little one being born, looking for more of an earth friendly approach in those initial weeks and they didn’t disappoint. We’ve never had a leak and the tabs are super reliable and flexible. We feel incredibly thankful that such a quality product exists and appreciated speedy delivery.

Annie

Annie

Fantastic nappies

Love these nappies on my baby’s bum. My baby’s prone to rashes and these are so much more breathable than any other nappy we’ve tried. Fit is great, no leaks. Have found these superior to other eco disposables. Love the compostable packaging too, have put it in my backyard compost :)

Eloise

EloiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So soft and comfy!

Great nappies, really nice fit, nice and soft, breathable but don’t leak. I’ve tried every mainstream brand and these are so much better. Bub sleeps 8hrs and feels very dry every morning. Only con is price, they are so much dearer than other nappies but by far the best ones we’ve tried!

Great

Anyone who reads this their products are great i advise anyone to use them there is no leaks great customer service i dealt with a lady called ann she was great i would not use anything else their produvts are amazing great great great anyone everyone use their products i love them

Great Trial offer

As a new mum i wanted the flexibility of testing the brand first. As i have only used Huggies i wanted to see if there were benefits of using eco nappies on bub. Definately noticed a reduction in nappy rash from the weeks trial pack. Im now looking just waying up the price vs benefits of using eco. I know its going to be a long term benefit

Deb

Deb

Best disposable nappies I tried!

Best disposable nappies I tried! Better than Huggies, the ecoriginal nappies are so absorbent you hardly could feel the wetness of urine in the nappy when changing nappy. It is also high enough n side guards well enough to hold the most explosive poo and large amt pee at any one time. Honestly my favourite!

Fantastic nappies and love the whole approach

The newborn plus nappies have been brilliant for our bub, I'm amazed at how much they catch! ;) Absolutely love the eco approach and how much care and attention has gone into the design and manufacturing. The delivery subscription has been fantastic too, so easy to stay stocked up and not have to think too much about it all. Thanks so much guys, amazing work.

Vicki

VickiCloncurry

Hooray! A HEALTHY option that's affordable and works!

love these nappies!

I subscribe to these nappies every month and I just love them. I have such peace of mind when I am using them, knowing that my Bub is not being subjected to any toxic chemicals via nappies, not only that but they are much kinder to the planet and work so well! With them being delivered each month by subscription is Amazing because it's just one less thing I have to think or worry about.

Nat lewyasked

Nappies Newborn

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?

Fiona
Fiona

That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.

Ecoriginals
ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Nat,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au and we can further look into what has happened as our orders should be received between 2-4 business days in metro areas across Australia. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi ecoriginals,
All sorted and picked up. I apologise for blaming you guys... Apparently it was our postie who stuffed up.
I am very happy with the service from you guys and will definitely continue to use :) next arrival coming today! Thankyou!

Burnsie

Burnsieasked

Nappies Newborn

Where can I buy these nappies please?

Ecoriginals
ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi there, you can purchase on either our website www.ecoriginals.com.au or through one of our retailers, also listed as stockists on our website (there are around 300 stores across Australia). Thanks very much.

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives