Ecoriginals Nappies Newborn

• Comfort
Bev H.

Bev H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great environmental product

I purchased wipes & nappies for my daughter’s new born, in my day it was cloth nappies so these environmentally products were a good alternative, my daughter loves the wipes & nappies & I love the fact it’s better for the environment well done Ecoriginals

Purchased in December 2020.

Jessa

JessaSydney, NSW

Great Nappies!

Great product, good on bubs skin no nappy rash. A little too big for my bub (who is smaller then the average), but would definitely recommend! Good for the environment as well, the amount of nappies I have gone through in 1 month. Definitely recommend these over the generic more commercial brands.

Purchased in December 2020 at Ecoriginals.

Composting

Finally a product that actually understands that poop can be composted! And now I can throw the nappy with lower guilt! Beats the reusable nappies as washing them is hard.

Purchased in December 2020 for $200.00.

Lauren

Lauren

Great product, recommended.

Used for about 8 weeks before transitioning into reuseables. Seemed to be comfortable, no issues with nappy rash and only the odd blowout. Would definitely keep using if continuing disposables.

Purchased in October 2020.

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product! Five stars

I have used these nappies for 2 children from newborn to pull ups, including their wipes. They never leak (had a boy and girl) including overnight, fit well and most importantly are environmentally conscious in a big way. Ordering and delivery is always prompt and easy, and any email communication has been pleasant, quick and efficient. Can't fault Ecoriginals products in any way!

Purchased in January 2021 at Ecoriginals.

#1 nappy!

My daughter is 6months old now and I have used eco originals since day one. Never has she had a leak or nappy rash. And she is a 11 hour sleeper since two weeks! It’s a big bonus that they are better for the earth and truly thank you for making the change. I feel better within myself knowing we won’t be filling our beautiful world up with non degradable nappies!!!!

Purchased in June 2020.

Jessica E.

Jessica E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality nappy, no leaks

As a first time Mum I wasn’t sure what nappies we were going to use, so tried a few different brands. I liked the ecooriginals as they fit well and we didn’t get any leaks. What else do you want in a nappy? Oh and the fact that they are better for the environment, that’s a huge tick!

Purchased in October 2020.

So happy

I love the background to these nappies. It makes me feel like I’m making a difference. I love that it’s a small business in Australia. That you can’t just buy them at coles. Being a kiwi too. I love that they have some kiwi ingredients in the wipes. I’ve never had any leaking. They are really absorbing. My Bub sleeps 7hours straight at night and she’s happy as in these nappies.

Purchased in December 2020.

Linda B

Linda B Sydney, NSW

Perfect for delicate skin

Love Love Ecoriginals nappies, so soft against delicate skin, no nasty red marks around legs. Leakproof and super absorbent especially during nap time, saving additional washing. Guiltfree disposable usage paired with the ecoriginals wipes I would highly recommend to all parents. The antibacterial spray is a must for all nappy bags so handy to have on hand, you never know when you are going to need it. Appreciate the effort that goes into ensuring there are no hidden nasties ensuring our little ones are safe.

Purchased in January 2021.

Olivia

Olivia

Guilt free nappies!

Love the convenience of a disposable nappy while not compromising our environment. Makes being a new Mum easier (Especially when there is 8+ a day!) without the guilt. Thank you Eco’s!

Purchased in July 2020.

Jay C.

Jay C.South East Queensland, QLD

A feel good nappy

We have been using Huggies for our first child and felt the time was right to switch to an eco solution. So glad we did. Nappy rash is a thing of the past and we have actually been able to sleep through without leaking which is a dream. We will definately be recommending Ecoriginals.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ecoriginals.

Jenni

JenniCanberra

Baby wipes are great

Been buying ecoriginals baby wipes since my grand daughter was born in January. It’s a lovely product, very gentle on baby but effective.

I have found the ecoriginal staff very friendly and efficient and easy to deal with.

Purchased in August 2020.

Maelle

MaelleNorthern Region, NSW

Highly recommend this product and company

The customer service is fantastic and is what sets Ecoriginals apart from other companies. Being able to alter your subscription or request an urgent delivery (which we experienced when our little one had a bout of gastroenteritis) has made using this product extremely convenient. In addition they are great nappies both in usability and sustainability, with no leakage, nappy rash and fit has always been great.

Purchased in November 2019.

cjg111

cjg111South East Queensland, QLD

The best disposables!!

The best disposables I’ve tried. Great fit, super absorbent and they don’t leave a nasty rash on my baby! Knowing that they are compostable, reducing landfill and such a great product will keep me coming back for more. Well done!

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecoriginals for $90.00.

Benay

BenaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Super Soft on delicate skin

We are really pleased with these nappies. Soft on baby’s skin, absorbent and they don’t have that ‘plastic’ feel, which can be hot, especially in summer. I also love the convenience of monthly delivery to the door.

Purchased in August 2019.

Elise

EliseCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Love the nappies and the convenience of delivery

These nappies are more natural and less harsh than the other brands we have had, shame it took till the third child to find them. Less nappy rash and less leaks with these, would recommend to others.

Purchased in December 2019.

Mellie

Mellie

Amazing quality

Love, love, love these nappies. I trialled several eco friendly brands of nappy for my second baby and these were by far the best brand. I used these from 4kg weight for a baby boy. The nappies are highly absorbent and the gussets protect against any blow outs. The waist is slightly elasticised at the posterior side to prevent leakage up the back. We haven’t experienced any nappy rash and have been using the newborn plus for 3 weeks now. I would highly recommend this brand and I really wish that we’d discovered these when we had our first baby.

Purchased in September 2019 for $99.00.

A. E

A. ESydney, NSW

Awesome, eco-friendly nappies

I absolutely love and recommend these nappies. Have used other nappy brands when baby was born (got them as gifts) and this is the only one where bub didn't have a nappy rash. The nappy is safe with no nasties in it and comfortable and fits great. The packaging is also recyclable which is great for the environment.

Purchased in September 2018 at NappyShop.

Cass

Cass

Great to use since birth

We stockpiled ecoriginals newborn plus nappies prior to our little one being born, looking for more of an earth friendly approach in those initial weeks and they didn’t disappoint. We’ve never had a leak and the tabs are super reliable and flexible. We feel incredibly thankful that such a quality product exists and appreciated speedy delivery.

Annie

Annie

Fantastic nappies

Love these nappies on my baby’s bum. My baby’s prone to rashes and these are so much more breathable than any other nappy we’ve tried. Fit is great, no leaks. Have found these superior to other eco disposables. Love the compostable packaging too, have put it in my backyard compost :)