Listing monitored by Ecoriginals

• Comfort
Karen O.
Karen O.South East Queensland, QLD

I've never come across such a generous brand!

Everytime we have ordered from EcoOriginals - we have been gifted their amazing non-toxic wipes for FREE! Our baby loves them as they are absorbent (so less time on the nappy table) and don't irritate his sensitive skin. The nappy design is soft and not bulky like others and we love knowing we are making an eco-friendly choice EVERY TIME we change him! Thank you so much!

Purchased in August 2021 for $23.00.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Thank you for your great feedback Karen!

Rita Milicia
Rita Milicia Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great alternative to other nappies on the market

After using standard nappies on the market as a result of nappy rash Im glad i stumbled across these gems. So far so good!! Fingers crossed they keep working a treat.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Thanks for the feedback Rita!

Clare M
Clare M

Mum and Enviro Guilt covered in one!

These nappies mean I can make that extra nappy change (so I know my Bub is comfortable for the night), without worrying about how many nappies I’m using! One less thing to worry about!

Purchased in June 2021.

Janet
JanetCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

When looking for a Nappy brand for my first child I looked at 6 different companies. I purchased for each one looking at the quality, reviews and overall comfort. I was so happy to find Ecoriginals ticked my boxes and I am super happy that I have also purchased a trail box for a friend of mine for her baby so she can also give them a try.
They also have a great team to get in contact with!

Purchased in May 2021.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for your lovely review. Out of 5 other brands, we're really grateful that you chose & recommend Ecoriginals. :)

LaurenSydney, NSW

Minimal waste

These nappies are great and guilt free! I’ve tried many brands and these are not only nice soft fabric (where others I’ve tried are stiff/scratchy)
They don’t have wet indicator but after a few weeks you don’t need that anyway!

Purchased in January 2021 for $24.00.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Thank you for your support Lauren, we're so grateful for your lovely feedback!
We've not placed a wetness indictor in our nappies as we've not found a safe formula that we're happy to place in our nappies. :)

Cathy
CathyEvatt 2617, ACT

Perfect fit

I’m so pleased with these nappies. They are a great fit for my granddaughter who was 3020 gr at birth. The eco credentials are really important to us and the performance of these left others way behind.

Purchased in November 2020 for $25.00.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Cathy, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're so pleased that you love them and for your support!

Wonderful alternative

I personally use cloth diapers but buy 2 packs of disposables for when we have a new bub. These are a wonderful!!! “Eco” friendly alternative compared to other brands. So happy with the work they’re doing and how far this company has come. I cannot find a single flaw in their products other then the diapers aren’t 100% biodegradable.
Only things I’d change is it would be nice to purchase them at most supermarkets instead of online and my order for some reason was delivered from 3 different! places.... hopefully the company can fix that issue in the future and save unnecessary emissions by doing so.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

So good! In all the ways!

The nappies and goat milk wipes are our go to for our little lady! We love the nappies because they have a high back for our little girl so no spillage and the wipes are super gentle while still being able to clean up those huge messes (no one told me cluster poops were a thing). The fact they are eco friendly is just the cherry on top!

Purchased in March 2021.

Amazing quality and great for the environment

As above, incredible quality and great for the environment- my top choice for bubba !! I especially love how absorbent the wipes are. Well done eco originals would highly recommend this product !!

Purchased in March 2021.

Nicola
NicolaSydney, NSW

Perfect! No mishaps!

I loved the idea that the nappies were eco friendly and was surprised how absorbent they were. My newborn never had a leak or mishap ( even over night which he was a good sleeper).

Purchased in January 2021.

Bev H.
Bev H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great environmental product

I purchased wipes & nappies for my daughter’s new born, in my day it was cloth nappies so these environmentally products were a good alternative, my daughter loves the wipes & nappies & I love the fact it’s better for the environment well done Ecoriginals

Purchased in December 2020.

Tau
TauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Purchased in December 2020 for $124.90.

Jessa
JessaSydney, NSW

Great Nappies!

Great product, good on bubs skin no nappy rash. A little too big for my bub (who is smaller then the average), but would definitely recommend! Good for the environment as well, the amount of nappies I have gone through in 1 month. Definitely recommend these over the generic more commercial brands.

Purchased in December 2020 at Ecoriginals.

Composting

Finally a product that actually understands that poop can be composted! And now I can throw the nappy with lower guilt! Beats the reusable nappies as washing them is hard.

Purchased in December 2020 for $200.00.

Great product, recommended.

Used for about 8 weeks before transitioning into reuseables. Seemed to be comfortable, no issues with nappy rash and only the odd blowout. Would definitely keep using if continuing disposables.

Purchased in October 2020.

koalamama
koalamamaasked
Nappies Newborn

hi, as your nappies are made of compostable materials, can we add this on the green trash bin or still the red one? how about your wipes? thanks

Hi there!
Ecoriginals nappies are more than 90% plant based and biodegrade in three months based on our degradation testing. 93% of our nappy had completed biodegraded in that time, with the remaining 7% being our tabs, cuffs and part of the frontal tape that for the time being require PE (polyethylene) for strength and flexibility. But we’re working on it!

For our nappies to biodegrade in the fastest possible time, we rely on you to dispose of your Ecoriginals nappies without enclosing them in plastic. We suggest placing them in a biodegradable/ compostable bin liners so that they can decompose in your local waste management. Or wrapping them in newspaper or our nappy packaging is another great alternative if you’ve run out of our bags.

Our nappy packaging and wipes are 100% home compostable and most councils will allow these items in the green bin. As every council is different, please check with your local council if they will accept them.

HKP1990asked
Nappies Newborn

Hi, do the nappies have some kind of indicator when it's wet? Like the Huggies yellow/ blue line? Thanks

Blake
Blake

No, but it’s easy to tell when they are full.

How? Can you tell without opening the nappy? Thanks

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi there. Thank you for your query. We've chosen to not place a wetness indicator in our nappies as we've not found a safe formula that we're comfortable in placing in our nappies. When the nappy is full it swells, generally a nappy should be checked every 2-4 hours during the day.

Nat lewyasked
Nappies Newborn

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?

Fiona
Fiona

That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.

Hi Nat,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au and we can further look into what has happened as our orders should be received between 2-4 business days in metro areas across Australia. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi ecoriginals,
All sorted and picked up. I apologise for blaming you guys... Apparently it was our postie who stuffed up.
I am very happy with the service from you guys and will definitely continue to use :) next arrival coming today! Thankyou!

See all Ecoriginals Nappies Newborn questions

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives

Compare all 5 Ecoriginals Nappies