Ecoriginals Nappies Toddler

Ecoriginals Nappies Toddler (page 2 of 4)

• Comfort
Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

Fantastic option!

Really happy with these compostable nappies and wipes, and with the added convenience of them being delivered to my door. No leaks or nappy rash and great to know there is less impact on the planet!

Purchased in October 2018.

Ash

Ash

Excellent nappies

Our son suffered terrible nappy rash with mainstream disposables. Other than cloth nappies, Eco Originals are the only nappies that are perfect for his sensitive skin. Excellent customer service too. Love them!

Comfort

Awesome nappies and wipes.

Great quality nappies and wipes. Have never had any issues with leakage! Fit my toddler nicely. It is an added bonus that you are doing something great for the environment too!

Manda

MandaSydney, NSW

The Best Eco Nappies in every size

I've been using Ecoriginals nappies and wipes from the day my twins were born. I have used every size and they've all worked perfectly. They're fantastic. We've had no nappy rash or leaks. The delivery system works well, customer service is great. I'm a huge fan. I also feel so much better knowing we've only used nappies that are eco friendly and biodegrade.

Grace S.

Grace S.South East Queensland, QLD

Saving the planet and sensitive skin one nappy at a time!

We bought our first sample pack of Ecoriginals even before our little boy was born after researching the best options. We mostly use modern cloth nappies at home but always get a subscription of Ecoriginals and use them at night time and for trips out and about/daycare days. Our little man has sensitive skin, these nappies have been perfect and we are also so proud to be using nappies that leave a lighter environmental foot print on the earth for the next generations. Thank you Ecoriginals.

Mrs P

Mrs PToowoomba

The only ‘disposable’ nappy I will ever use.

Purchased in January 2015 at Ecooriginals for A$80.00.

great eco nappy

I love these eco friendlier nappy alternative. I use cloth nappies at home but need disposables for daycare. No leaks and no nappy rash. Love the compostible packaging but too many wrapped packages. The wipes also should come in a resealable bigger bag like Huggies. I don't like how you can't change the frequency of your order easily. We've been caught out like this and had to buy nappies from the shop.

Purchased in November 2019.

amy0lea

amy0leaNorth Western Region, NSW

Great for sensitive bubs, and the environment!

Comfort

Our whole family love these products!

We’ve been using Ecoriginals nappies and wipes since our daughter was tiny. The quality of the material, the packaging and the design is superior to any other brand we’ve tried. I feel confident that her health and the health of the planet are being considered, and comfort and leakage-wise nothing competes. The wipes stay moist and work a treat. Then there is the fact that they are delivered to the door. Thank you for providing such a reliable, high quality and Australian-owned product!

Love these nappies

We have used these nappies from the smallest size they come. They have great absorbency and are always consistent. They fit well and never leave a rash or marks on my little one.

Purchased in January 2020.

Best Ever

These are the best nappies ever. They work just as well as any other disposable nappy, but without all the yucky stuff. Other brands and even cloth nappies leave my daughter with rashes. They are a generous fit and super easy delivery. Great customer service, too. A little pricier than your supermarket option perhaps, but you get what you pay for and support an Aussie business. :)

Purchased in January 2020.

Great quality nappies!

These nappies fit well and last for at least 12 hours overnight without leaking. My kids have sensitive skin and these nappies have worked well for them. Good value for money.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$93.00.

Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic nappy

Absolutely love Ecoriginals. Brilliant fit, really absorbent and so gentle on rash prone Bub, we don't even need to use cream at every change any more. Love the environment friendly factor as well. Totally converted to Ecoriginals

kyle

kylePerth, WA

If it wasn't for my younger sister letting me know about these nappies my baby would still be suffering very bad nappy rash. I wish there were closer suppliers of these nappies to me as she doesn't have any problems with your nappies, we had to go to cubs but we have problems with them. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2020 at Greg's Discount Chemist Southern River for A$15.00.

Extremely satisfied !!

I am extremely happy with the overall experience with Ecoriginals! The service is great, so easy to order and amend your order. It is so convenient to have it scheduled and delivered to your door. Also very satisfied with the nappies, know g we are using clean materials on our babies skin and not as harmful to the environment! I had few leaks when my daughter was new born but other nappies had similar issues, considering the consistency of the poos I never expected miracles !!! But now that my daughter is older and on solids I never had anymore leaks. And finally the team at Ecoriginals is lovely, helpful and easy to deal with! I reffered a friend already and would be happy to recommend to anyone! Thanks for the awesome work

Find out how Ecoriginals Nappies Toddler compares to other Disposable Nappies

I highly recommend this product!

I love that they are biodegradable nappies delivered straight to your door. They were always on time & exactly what we ordered. They are a good fit, I like the larger weight range. The only down side for us was that we had to change them a bit more regularly to avoid nappy rash compared to normal disposables but this makes sense since they have less padding & are better for the environment. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2019.

Jessica B

The best eco nappy I have used. But I am concerned ethically as they are manufactured in China

And I want to know if Ecoriginals have taken steps to ensure that these nappies aren't profiting off the back of the Uyhgur camps. Can you provide any information on this please?

Purchased in January 2018.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi Jessica, we can confirm that our manufacturers have nothing to do with Uyhgur camps. We visit our manufacturers/plants on a regular basis to ensure top environmental and ethical standards are met.

Jessica B

Thank you, I am pleased you can confirm this :)

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Our absolute pleasure! Thank you so much for supporting us, we really appreciate it :)

Charlotte P.

Charlotte P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nappies!

I signed up for the monthly box 3 months ago and won’t ever stop. Not only are they delivered to my door, the customer service is always helpful if I need to change my delivery date or box option. The benefits of the eco nappy is what made me trial these in the first place and I am very happy I did. I’m converted.

Purchased in March 2019 at ecoriginals.com.au for A$72.95.

Fiona

FionaMelbourne

Great Product and Customer Service

After bringing my daughter home from NICU post birth, I was determined to find a safe and reliable nappy to use on her and her precious skin with no nasties. So glad I found Ecoriginals. They are soft on her skin and breathable so she doesn't get any nappy rash. I use both day and night as they have great absorbency. Firstly it was about the health of my daughter, but secondly I do love that they are also kind for the earth. Having a subscription also means I never run out of nappies and it's a big help having them delivered to my door. One less thing to think about in the crazy world of raising kids! I'm now using them on my infant son and they are great for him too.

maddy s

maddy sCampbelltown

Absolute essential

I love these nappies so much! They’re so good for the environment and my bub! Natural nappies means no nasties sitting on my sons skin! Love love love!!! Can’t recommend enough. I wish I found Ecoriginals sooner. A normal disposable nappy can take 500 years to decompose, natural plant based nappies, wipes & packaging (nappy bag only, wipes packet is recyclable) mean they break down easier and don’t harm the environment!!!