Ecoriginals Nappies Toddler

Ecoriginals Nappies Toddler (page 3 of 4)

• Comfort
Kitty

KittyOutback NSW

The BEST nappies and wipes!!

We love Ecoriginal Nappies and their wipes! We have 11month old twins so we use a lot of nappies and get ours on a subscription which is cheaper plus they are delivered straight to our door - a big help when you have 2 babies!
The nappies are great quality, super absorbent and so soft! We have been regular customers since the boys were newborns and not once had nappy rash or any problems with the nappies ( or wipes!) They fit great and I love that they have no nasties in them and are eco friendly - win win!!
Highly recommended!!

Unbelieveable product! There is no competition for this nappy.

We have been using these nappies for a year. When I told family I was using an environmentally friendly nappy as a first time Mum they said, oh well you'll learn soon! But this product has certainly debunked the theory that environmentally friendly nappies can't compete with others. This is a fantastic product. Environmentally friendly and it doesn't contain any nasties. Our son has never had nappy rash and we put it down to these nappies. They are also a terrific fit!

BecSyd

BecSydAU

A surprise I wasn't expecting

Have you ever put a nappy in the wash? I have... a few times. One of the big brands and it not only nearly destroys your machine, but you get awful sticky gel cells that stick to every item of clothing and get into every single nook and cranny and you find them for months.

This weekend I accidentally put an Ecoriginals in the wash without even knowing and to my surprise and delight it stayed completely intact.

5 stars alone for the fact it isn’t an exploding gel snow machine when it goes through the wash. I also love how soft they are and my toddler seems to prefer them over the other big brands.

Dani J

Dani JSydney, NSW

Best nappies I’ve ever tried

Decided to try these nappies after they were reccomended to me by a friend...haven’t looked back! They fit so well and are super soft and gentle on delicate skin. They even perform well overnight, which I wasn’t expecting. (I used to only ever use Huggies at night time.) The wipes are fantastic too. They feel extra soft and I find I don’t need to use as many.
I love that there’s a more environmentally friendly disposable nappy out there. I was never going to manage with cloth nappies, so this is a happy median for me :)

Will.P

Will.PMelbourne

Highly recommend!!

We found these nappies incredibly absorbent, even overnight. Tried the free trial deal which gives us about a weeks worth of nappies & full pack of wipes- what a great incentive to try this Australian brand! Have now purchased a subscription. Wish i’d known about them earlier. Fantastic customer service too, they have live chat & answered my query immediately.

Mumma T

Mumma TBrisbane

21 months strong and love all the way

Originally looking for a biodegradable option to reduce waste contribution and discovers they were amazing quality and perfect for our super sensitive tooshy.
Customer service has always been on point and we have used since birth with no complaints and minimal leakage- even in the face of warp five poop!
We recommend them to anyone pregnant or looking at options for nappies and will continue to use for this baby and any future babies.

Yasemin

Yasemin

You gotta buy these nappies and wipes

As a mother of 3 I’ve only been using Eco Originials for almost 8 years now. It’s the most safest nappies without any chemicals. Knowing that it’s also safe for our environment keeps my heart at ease. The company is soo lovely and they genuinely care about your baby’s well being.

Wonderful products!

An Australian small business who is producing amazing nappies and wipes. They are very low toxic products and gentle on our little ones', and leave very little environmental impact. The most important reason why we love these products is that they work, wonderfully. These products are way ahead of their field.

Only nappies to use!

We recently moved to Australia from The US. We loved our nappies back home that we got through a subscription service. We spent a lot of timing researching natural nappies for us here. We tested A LOT of different brands but loved these the most. Super absorbent, comfortable, great fit, don't smell after use, and the subscription service means you are never without. Thank you for making such a great product!

Find out how Ecoriginals Nappies Toddler compares to other Disposable Nappies

The only nappies I use for my kids.

I have been using these for my kids for 3 years now. I Have tried many eco nappies but they are not as soft and absorbent as ecoriginals. My kids have never had nappy rash either and one did when I ran out and bought huggies at the supermarket (never again!) I subscribed to the automatic monthly delivery and dont need to think about running out ever!

Nothappy

NothappyAU

Best Nappies there is!!

These nappies and wipes are absolutely awesome, they are good for the environment and great for your baby, we totally love them to bits.
We also highly recommend the travel wipe 10 pack on each order so you can have a pack in your bag, purse, cars, pram, jogger pram, travel pram, wedged in the side of the car seat, coffee table, office or wherever you might find yourself needing some assistance in cleaning the little one up before fitting the next Ecoriginal nappy.

Love them! Love the environment!

I think we started using these nappies at the “crawler” stage but wish we started sooner. We use cloth nappies while at home but ecoriginals when we are out and overnight and they are just great! Although I am environmentally conscious I was initially hesitant to use them as I wasn’t sure I could trust them. But I was proven wrong the first night we used them! They definitely can last for up to 12 hours. Never had an issue with nappy rash either. I wish everyone used them!

The best Eco nappies around

Excellent eco nappies, great quality and performance. Possibly don't last quite as long as regular disposables, but it's only marginal, and I'm more than happy to deal with that to have less environmental impact. Automatic delivery is great, we never run out. Would love to use cloth nappies, but bub has gut issues, so this is the next best thing I could find. The packaging sort of gives the impression that the nappies are compostable, when it is just the packaging, so that could be a little clearer. But they are still far more eco than normal disposables. Very happy with them, and recommend them highly!

Sarah

Sarah

Highly Recommend

We are onto our 2nd child now and we won't consider any other brand. Before we discovered Ecoriginals my son had horrid nappy rash. Since using these nappies he has never had it since. The times we have been in a pickle and used another nappy he got it back again. I credit these nappies to his skin irritations disappearing. They are excellent overnight. I love that they are neutral in colour and therefore no hideous prints underneath clothing. Always delivered on time and packaged well. Customer service has been excellent. May helped me choose the correct size from start. Definitely recommend.

Love these Nappies

Love these nappies! Peace of mind, feel better about the impact on the environment and they also work really well. They hold through the night and even better that they are delivered to my door each month. The wipes are a good level of wet and are unfragranced and nasty free. Highly recommend.

Chanti R

Chanti RNewcastle

Durable, soft and good for environment.

I’ve got a regular subscription and it’s the best. No need to worry about remembering the nappies at the shops, they get delivered every 5weeks. The nappies are soft and I’m really happy with performance. Important to get the right size to avoid leaks. The wipes are also good. I’ve used them since my bub was a newborn. Since and think with good moisture content.

Crystal

CrystalNewcastle

Fantastic nappies!

Fantastic nappies. We have used them since my daughter was a newborn and she is now nearly 2. No leaks or nappy rash. There are no nasty chemicals either so i fell very happy using them on my daughter. Would highly recommend these nappies to anyone. Love the delivery service top.

Sash

SashPenrith

Love these nappies

I’ve used these nappies and wipes on my son since he was born. We love that they are better for the environment, the convenience of having a monthly subscription and how easy it is to change, amend or put the order on hold. Just a quick email and my request is always dealt with quickly and effectively. The nappies are of great quality and hold all messes and my almost 2 year old never complains. On the odd occasion when we’ve had to use other nappies or wipes, we found my son got a rash, but he has no problems with ecoriginals. We love this brand and would highly recommend them to others. Great value for money too

Haley

Haley

From 6 weeks onwards... the most environmental choice!

We have used Ecoriginals from as soon as our son would fit the newborn nappies.
He is now 18 months and we use FAR less than before but still love them.
The only time he has ever had nappy rash or irritation is when we have used a different brand of nappies briefly!.
Ecoriginals is perfect for sensitive skin and i have found they hold as much as any other brand of nappies and dont leak as long as the size is right.
They look super cute too.
We will continue to use these nappies for as long as nappies are required in our house!

Wendy G

Wendy GSydney

Most absorbent nappy for sensitive baby!

I love these nappies! I made the decision to try ecoriginals for their eco credit and was so surprised to find them more absorbent than a store brand I'd used before. They also are great for my sensitive daughter's skin who got minor reactions from Huggies and Smugglers. I love these nappies are mostly biodegradable (wish they were 100% but I'm sure they'll get there soon) and am eagerly awaiting their pull-ups!