Ecoriginals Nappies Toddler

Ecoriginals Nappies Toddler (page 4 of 4)

• Comfort

Amazing for babies bum and the environment!

Love these nappies my son rarely has nappy rash. Love the non plastic feel and they good for the environment. I love the convenience of not having to worry about running out and they are delivered straight to my door. Their customer service is amazing. Can't wait for the pull up versions to be available!

B.Bailey

B.BaileyMildura

Amazing nappies with amazing convenience!

These nappies really surprised me. We have never had a leak, they last all night, my girls have never had any nappy rash with them. The wipes are fab too, they dont tear and stay nice and moist. No nasties! & they are the most eco friendly disposable nappy - helping make this place better for these babies when they grow up.
PLUS they do delivery! (You know when you have a trolley full and two kids sitting in it & trying to juggle and box of nappies? Yeah you dont have to do that) They turn up every month without having to think about having to buy nappies or worrying if you’re going to run out.
I recommend them to all of my friends & family.
I love them.

Tina

TinaBrisbane

Fantastic nappies

Ecoroginal biodegradable nappies are wonderful. I have had no issues with leaks and find that my child suffers much less diaper rash than with other non-biodegradable, disposable nappies. They are economical when bought in bulk from the Ecoriginal website. It is such a relief to know they won't be sitting in a landfill for 500 years.

I would absolutely recommend them and after trying them out on my child, would never use any other kind of disposable diaper!!

andres369

andres369Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product!

We can be more happy with the product, it’s very comfortable, good materials and nice for our baby. The costumer support has always been great, we have had no issues dealing with them. The prices are reasonable and the subscription is great as we could get as many nappies as we needed, depending on our baby’s age.

Krystal

KrystalCanberra

Quality, Environmental, Hadsle free

I love these nappies- they are good quality, environmental, easy to order and saves going to the shops, plus cheaper!
I have tried other 'eco friendly' nappies and ecoriginals ticks all the right boxes for our family. I really like the brand and have been using them from the smallest size to my now toddler.

Sarah

SarahSunbury

Excellent nappies.

I have been using these nappies for the past 2 years, since my son was born. He doesn't ever have nappy rash and they never leak. I've had to use other brands in the past if we run out and they always leak over night or irritate but these are excellent quality. Even my partner comments on how good they are! We also have them delivered every month which is so easy and convenient. The staff are fantastic if you need to change dates or postpone - it's as easy as an email.

Bec

BecAdelaide

Best eco nappies I have found

Have been using these nappies for over 2 years. Have tried a few other eco nappies (often when travelling and didn't have room to bring enough with us of the Ecoriginals) and they are so much better. Good absorbency, good service and an Australian company. Would definitely recommend to any new mother.

Kel

KelCaloundra west

Highly recommend these nappies!

We have been using ecoriginal nappies for over 18 months now and they're great. Really absorbent, don't affect my son's skin and competitively priced when purchased in bulk. Not to mention the main draw card of being better for the environment. Postage / delivery has always been reliable. I just hope they develop pull-ups!

My daughter has been using for 2 years and I absolutely love this company and product

My daughter has been put in Eco original nappies since birth as well as the wipes. I love that they are absorbent but also that they are biodegradable and good for the environment. I also love the nappy subscription service. It is set and forget. Reliable and the only contact I need to make is when she moves up a size or we need more wipes. Thank you for making such a wonderful product

Mel P.

Mel P.South Australia

Cannot fault these nappies

I absolutely love Ecoriginals. These nappies are top quality, my baby has never had nappy rash in the 2+ years we've used them. I love that they are compostable which aligns with my beliefs. I hope these will become the nappies of the future and we can rid the world of plastic!

Biodegradable nappies

The subscription is great..although we always seem to run out of nappies before the next order arrives.
I am happy to be buying an Australian made biodegradable product to hopefully help reduce the landfill issue.
My son does sometimes needs to wear two nappies at night to prevent any leakage

Ecoriginals
ECO N.Ecoriginals
Ruth

RuthBrisbane

Loving this product for 2.5 years!

Have been using Ecoriginals since my daughter was born and still love them 2.5 years later. She has never had a nappy rash and I am happy knowing these nappies are environmentally safe to use. I also love the subscription offer as it saves money and you don't have the worry of running out of nappies.

Nappies lovely - but slightly annoying website

These nappies are great for our son, who has very sensitive skin. They fit well, are compact, soft, absorbent and it's good to know that they have a relatively lower environmental impact. Home delivery is super-convenient!
The website is a bit clunky, but customer service is great to help update order details.
Would definitely recommend!

Love these nappies!

Neither of my kids have had nappy rash with these nappies & they are nice and soft on their delicate skin. They are long lasting, the only time we have had leakage issues ( at nighttime) is when they have outgrown the lower sizes. I can sleep better at night knowing they are mostly biodegradable, I am supporting an Aussie company, and get them delivered so don't have to lug big boxes home from shopping with two kids. Definitely worth the extra few dollars.

AntaMonk

AntaMonk

Convenience and quality

We have been using ecoriginals since my son was born. And about to move into the walker range! They are great quality - extremely absorbent- good price and the monthly subscriptions just make life easier -set and forget!!!

Not to mention the lower impact on the environment compared to other brands.

Their customer services is always amazing as well and thry always there to help or sought out your order/subscription.

Amazing nappies and wipes

These nappies are the best by far and I have tried many other brands. Not only are they more environmentally friendly and safer for babies (no toxic chemicals), they are softer than any other brand and they work extremely well both day and night. I have a monthly subscription and it is very affordable for eco-friendly nappies. I also use the wipes which are amazing and give me peace of mind with no nasty chemicals. Highly recommended products!

Renae J

Renae JArncliffe

Best eco nappies on the market

Absolutely love these nappies and wipes - nappies are so soft and great value and I love the fact that I’m supporting an Aussie company that’s helping the environment. I’ve used all sizes on both my kids and I look forward to trying out the pull ups when they hit the market.

Excellent quality nappies.

I have been using these nappies since my son was 3 months old, he is now just over 2 years old. I’ve never had an issue with leakage and I am very happy with the quality. Best of all I love supporting Australian businesses. Highly recommend, you won’t be disappointed. Can’t wait for the pull ups to be released!