Ecoriginals Nappies

Ecoriginals Nappies (page 2 of 16)

Crawler, Toddler, Walker, etc...

• Comfort

LoTreb

LoTrebHobart, TAS

Super absorbent with less guilt!

Our child is a heavy wetter yet we can leave her in an Ecoriginal overnight (11+ hrs) with no issues at all. Rather than that weird gel in other nappies, the natural fibers in Ecoriginals almost seem to evaporate and never cause nappy rash. They can get a tad bulky in the front but I suppose that a lot of absorbent padding between the legs and she never seems to mind.

Good, but check sizing

Definitely much less skin irritation than nappies that use toxic chemicals, and none of those weird chemical smells. It can be tricky to guess sizing when ordering online (and weight ranges and names such as 'toddler' vary across different nappy brands), so I think due to initially getting some that were too big they leaked at night. With a baby that feeds a lot through the night:) So I recommend getting a box to try sizing before you commit to a subscription, or else change size once you are in a subscription if necessary. Other than that, soft and practical. Thank you.

Great nappies!

Have tried a number of different ‘eco’ nappies and these ones definitely come out on top. They are so soft, havent had any leaks, the delivery is so convenient and best of all is their environmental factors. Would highly recommend!

Love love love Eco!

Best nappies you can find. My little girl has not had any nappy rash once and she is 13months. As soon as I use an alternative brand, even if for a day, I notice the difference! The service is impeccable, timely and always very friendly. Highly highly recommended. We are about to up our subscription for #2!

Honestly the best, softest nappy we’ve tried!

My baby has never had nappy rash when we’ve used Ecoriginals nappies. They breathe really well, are soft, don’t blow out and have the bonus of being better for the environment. I’m really glad my friend recommended them!

Purchased in January 2018 for $79.00.

Baggins

BagginsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great nappies.

I got a trial pack after a friend suggested them. They are super absorbent and I haven't had any problems with leaking. My baby has a nappy on for around 13 hours overnight and doesn't end up with nappy rash.

No nappy rash!

Ecoriginals are so soft and gentle that both my kids never suffered from nappy rash when using them. They are also great to use in combination with cloth nappies- in times of sickness, holidays or prolonged rainy weather where cloth may not suit a busier but still eco- conscious lifestyle

Purchased for $69.00.

Bub's happy nappy!

My bub's favourite nappy! Super absorbent, excellent eco credentials and comfy on bub's bum. No rashes or irritation. We've rarely had leaks while she has worn Ecoriginals. If any, it was probably due to poor nappy wrapping and not the nappy itself, but once you master the art of wrapping nappies you'll rarely get a leak even when the nappy is bulging full!
We've tried several different brands of nappy (and wet wipes) and Ecoriginals has come out on top in all respects.
We also enjoy the convenience of getting a bulk delivery of nappies every 6 or so weeks. Worth every cent. Definitely recommend Ecoriginals to all new parents!

Purchased in September 2019.

Eliminates nappy rash

We have used ecorigionals for nearly 18 months now. I love them. I find that anytime I have to use a mainstream brand my son gets sore and nappy rash. Love them and recommend to everyone I see. So convenient that they appear just as you run out. Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecorigionals for $65.00.

Comfort

Amazing product, flexible subscription and great customer service

The ecooriginal nappy is great, we were getting leaks from our other brands but these haven’t leaked once. A friend gave us some left over nappies thir baby had grown out of and we were easily able to pause our subscription without any issues or fees - the support team are great. These nappies are much better for the environment and are just a better nappy.

Hilary S.

Hilary S.

Fabulous nappies, convenient delivery

Comfort

Best eco nappies on the market

These nappies don’t leak like other brands of eco nappies and my children’s bottoms are majority of time rash free. The subscription service works really well and I feel better knowing these nappies will take much less time to break down.

Purchased at Online.

Bianca W.

Bianca W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have no issues with the product. Used it for both kids.

I like the product, both nappies and wipes. I love that I can compost most of the nappy and all the wipes. I would like to see the wipe packaging change to compostible and would love to see the nappies have soy based ink colour the region on the nappy to see where to remove the non compostible bit. But maybe time will allow that to happen or even better 100% compostiblity!

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecoriginals for $65.00.

Mum of H

Mum of HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality eco nappies

We love these nappies! We tried a few different eco nappy brands as our baby developed quite bad nappy rash from cloth nappies and we wanted to be as green as possible. These are by far the best fit and nicest feeling with no rash issues ever! They also don’t have that strong smell some of the other eco nappies get when wet. Love the easy delivery option but would love even more if there was an option to add an extra pack of nappies to our order as we get short at the end of the month.

Purchased in November 2019.

cjg111

cjg111South East Queensland, QLD

The best disposables!!

The best disposables I’ve tried. Great fit, super absorbent and they don’t leave a nasty rash on my baby! Knowing that they are compostable, reducing landfill and such a great product will keep me coming back for more. Well done!

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecoriginals for $90.00.

Aiddy

AiddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Ecoriginals subscription was life changing!

I was forever running out of nappies & wipes until my friend suggested a nappy subscription with Ecoriginals. I had used cloth nappies for my 1st two kids as I am very conscious of the environmental impact of disposable nappies. But with my 3rd child keeping up with the washing was tricky. Using Ecoriginals eases my environmental conscience as they are better for the earth without compromising on quality.

Purchased in January 2020 for $90.00.

Charly

CharlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best nappies ever

I love these nappies , they hold everything so well with no leaks , I fell happy that my baby has no nasty chemicals on her bottom, no rashes ever and she has just turned 1 :)

Purchased in January 2019 for $89.00.

Comfort

Love these soft eco nappies

I’ve had these delivered since my bub was a newborn and still love our soft eco nappies. More breathable than any other so no nappy rash! The size when she was a newborn was too big so hoping they get a newborn smaller size and some toddler nappy pants soon. So happy with this product!

Anny

AnnySydney, NSW

Love it!

Leak proof, simple white design, no nasties and good fit. Love these nappies on my bub. These nappies are good quality and don't tear easily like some other brands. Highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2019.

The best eco nappy

We are using ecoriginals for our second child now and they have been a great nappy. No leaks overnight 12 hours - even for our toddler too. Although the nappies are more expensive than regular supermarket brands, they are competitive with other eco brands and with the free delivery it really is a great option if you are conscious about the environment. Nappies make up at least 50% of our household rubbish so it's a priority to have the most biodegradable nappy out there. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2020 at online for $70.00.

Nantes

Nantesasked

Hi, do you have a supplier/importer in South Africa? If so, please provide me with some details.

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Ecoriginals. At this stage we're supplying Australia & New Zealand. We'd love to know more about your company, so please forward further details to customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au All the best

Nat lewyasked

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?

Fiona
Fiona

That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.

Hi Nat,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au and we can further look into what has happened as our orders should be received between 2-4 business days in metro areas across Australia. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi ecoriginals,
All sorted and picked up. I apologise for blaming you guys... Apparently it was our postie who stuffed up.
I am very happy with the service from you guys and will definitely continue to use :) next arrival coming today! Thankyou!

Burnsie

Burnsieasked

Where can I buy these nappies please?

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi there, you can purchase on either our website www.ecoriginals.com.au or through one of our retailers, also listed as stockists on our website (there are around 300 stores across Australia). Thanks very much.

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives