Ecosa Bed Base

58% · 4932 · 38%

Dave
Dave

Ecosa Rise

Quick delivery. Easy setup. Unfortunately there was a dull finish to the timber affecting about a third of the head and it needed to be replaced. That took a week to organize after two phone calls and half a dozen emails.
New part arrived and all is good. Show reply
Tony Kellyville NSW
Tony Kellyville NSWKellyville9 posts

Wow !! Best Experience Ecosa

Purchasing a bed frame and then putting it together yourself, can be a nightmarish experience.

The Ecosa bed frame product, in this case a Zen double bed frame, was simply a joy.

The end to end process was simply amazing, quick delivery, well packaged, which protected a first-class quality bed frame, simple clear instructions, miraculously easier to put together and it only took 30 minutes. Love it !

Having put together numerous bed frames over the years for the family this was by far the best experience, which I actually enjoyed it. I will never buy another bed frame from anyone else.

I love this product and professional operation this company demonstrates.

Well done Ecosa!!! Show details ·  1

Susie T
Susie TVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful simple bed base

I recently replaced my very old bed with the gorgeous Ecosa Rise Walnut Bed head and base. Great quality. Solid construction. Relatively easy to assemble. My existing mattress fitted perfectly. Love it! Show details ·  1
Ash
Ash2 posts

Recommend it

Very easy to put together and doesn't squeak! I recommend this bedframe.

I wasn't happy with delivery. I was sent a text a 7am saying my frame will be delivered within 1 working day. I emailed customer support and asked if that would be tomorrow as I am in the office. Before they even replied, the frame was delivered. I was out that evening and had to ask a friend to collect it from my front porch. Better communication would be great next time. Show details ·  1

inhaler
inhalerNSWSydney, NSW

Love this

Delivery was so fast and the driver was really helpful. Lovely bed Show details ·  1
Rob
Rob5 posts

The noisiest bed frame I’ve ever owned

We bought the super king base and mattress and since day one the bed frame has had a horrible squeaking creaking noise. Wish I had seen all of the bad reviews in regards to the poor design of the frame before we purchased. Show details
Paz
PazVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Do not purchase

An update on my previous review.

The faulty bed base AND its faulty replacement have been collected. Whilst the wood in the product is of very good quality, it’s of no use if the bed simply won’t click into place as advertised. I had three others looking at it so as to ensure I wasn’t doing something wrong. In short, DO NOT PURCHASE.

Having said that, the support team at Ecosa have been EXCELLENT. They are responsive, empathic and speedy in their response. It’s a pity that such a good team has such a poor product to deal with. I actually feel sad for them!

Thankyou [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]. I appreciate your attentiveness and responsiveness.

My money has been refunded without fuss. Show details

Popester
PopesterVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Noisy, Creaky and not returnable

Like many of the other reviews here I've noticed that the Rise bed frame I bought for my daughter was both easy to put together and very creaky and noisy. There is obviously a reason why Ecosa do not offer a free 100 night trial for their bedframe unlike their competitors such as Koala/Eva/Emma. Show details
King
King

Bad shipping/ delivery arrangement

The driver told me he couldn't offload and deliver my order safely as he was the only staff for the delivery. There was no communication from the courier or Ecosa about the re-attempt of delivery, even after I contacted Ecosa about this.
Two of the packages had the label of the previous customer, so obviously someone returned the order. Basically it gives out the previous customer's personal details.
I bought the rise bed frame. The assemble is a bit difficult if you don't have a friend to help you out. Show details
SJP
SJP4 posts
Rich N.
Rich N.
Rian E.
Rian E.3 posts

Horrible

DO NOT BUY FROM ECOSA

I wish I could give it one star.

Bedframe can barely hold itself up. It rattles and squeaks. All the joints have a few inches of play in them.

The company knows how bad the frame is because they send out an “anti-shake tool” to fix it.

This “tool” is to mount the bedhead directly to the wall to have the house hold it up.

Then on top of the worst quality Bedframe I’ve ever seen the customer service is woeful. 3 days per reply. Every query has to be passed through the “back-end” it’s been a 2 month process of trying to organise a refund and still not over.

DO NOT BUY FROM ECOSA Show details

Tania
TaniaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Love this stylish,simple, solid quality base/ mattress

Have owned this bed (mattress,base) for nearly a year. No creeking, no breaking, splitting, or peeling. Visitors love it. Just a stylish solid bed. Very easy to assemble. Show reply
Chloe B.
Chloe B.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ben
BenNSWSydney, NSW

Great product!

Just upgraded to this bed base, it was so easy to put together! Feel sturdy and hasn't made a noise since even though I'm a restless sleeper. Colour looks good and hidden shelf on the head board just tops it off! Show reply

Thedefa
Thedefa

Hi guys, I am looking to buy an Ecosa bed but I don't want the assembly nightmare as mentioned in some of the comments above. I live alone so assembling by myself will obviously be impossible. Do you offer an assembly service? If not, it might be worth thinking about. With thanks Margi

Claudia G
Claudia G

Due to these reviews it seems I have thankfully dodged a bullet and purchased a different brand of bed

Ecosa    DM

Hi Claudia, We are sorry to hear that you went in a different direction for your base, however, we do hope it's a great one :)

Thank you for having us on your consideration list.

Thanks,

Rod G
Rod G

Claudia, Sadly I did not see these reviews and did not dodge the bullet. Purchasing from Ecosa is without doubt the worst consumer experience I've ever had. Will write a separate review for the benefit of others

Princy
Princy

Dear Claudia, which bed did you buy, I am looking for a king-size bed. Thank you.

Michael T.
Michael T.

Hi, a hood bed but I have not been able to get the bed head to slide all the way down, leaving a gap between the base of the bed head and the mattress - any advice?

Kelta
Kelta

Cover the top of the joint area with a towel, hammer it until it is in place, which you'll know it is when you can slide the silver lock in.