Listing monitored by Ecosa

4.2

Such a comfortable mattress!

This is coming into my second week of sleeping with my new mattress.

It’s so comfortable and I sleep always without waking up since I got it. So glad with this purchase definitely worth it.

Ecosa were so helpful I ordered a queen size mattress originally but realised then it wouldn’t fit in my room in my new house I just moved into. I rang Ecosa to change my order and was so pleased of how understanding and helpful they were to change to a double mattress. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Amazing company with amazing services. My mattress came with a reasonable fast delivery.

Purchased at Ecosa for $950.

LoveMyMattress
LoveMyMattressWestern Australia

One year on...

I really like my mattress! I've had it for just over one year. I had really bad sciatica pain and although I started fitness at the same time as receiving my mattress (which could have contributed to my back feeling better), I stopped waking up with a sore lower back, and this has been consistent in the year i've had my mattress. The "soft" option is personally too soft for me. I haven't tried the hardest option yet, but the medium option is great! It inflates back to shape really well. I will say though, it is extremely heavy!! And often tricky to align foam back into position after changing firmness. Overall, best $1000 i've spent :) Very happy.

Purchased in for $1,099.

• Sleeping PositionFront
  • Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Eve
EveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best sleep I have had in years.

Had shoulder and hip pain for years. Since sleeping on my Ecosa double mattress, I’ve had the best sleep ever, pain has eased. Quality and firmness is perfect. Highly recommend.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!!

I'm so happy I bought this mattress. I suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis in my spine, and this mattress is the most comfortable I have found to date. I hope it continues to be this comfortable for many years.

EcosaEcosa Send a private message

Mattresses

Find out how Ecosa Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

Very perfect ! Very good quality! Very good flexible ! But Very acceptable price ! Can’t live without Ecosa!

Perfect for my neck and back, very easy to choose shape or firmness , thank you so much Ecosa give me good sleep every night, All member of my family like Ecosa Mattress.

Purchased for $799.

• Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
  • Firmness LayerFirm

kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

Excellent if you have no spinal problems.

Purchased in at Ecosa for $799.

• Perceived Firmness Hard
  • Firmness LayerFirm
EcosaEcosa Send a private message
Shannon
ShannonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT

i’m a genuine customer and i received it within two days ! Excellent, Love it. I’m so happy to start off fresh buying new furniture for my room and i’m DEFINITELY recommending this mattress to friends and family :) 10/10

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Kate  Mai
Kate MaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality

I bought three mattresses from Ecosa and very happy with the product. I used to have back pain with spring mattress but now I dont feel pain when waking up. When I move, the mattress doesnt deform and i can still feel the softness. So it is firm but soft at the same time. I also dont feel my son moving when he sleeps with me. Highly recommend!

Purchased in at Ecosa for $799.

Lotty

Like lying on a brick - excruciating pain

I have had health beds mattresses before, which have been perfect, and other memory foam and latex ones. I replaced this after ours got lost in shipping. It arrived with a slight fault (tuft sticking out) a few hours before a $50 reduction deal, which was annoying as I could have sent it back. I have been sick with migraine and neck and back pain in less than a week of using this - it is as hard as a brick and terrible for anyone with slipped discs or the like. I can't wait until the 14 day trial is over to send it back as the pain is intolerable. Worst mattress ever. Also extremely hot.

Purchased in for $750.

• Sleeping PositionSide
  • Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
  • Perceived Firmness Very Hard
Ecosa JEcosa Send a private message
Lotty

It's as hard as a brick and has caused major pain. Thanks for your offer to address though. Hopefully I won't have the same after service problems others keep mentioning

Mattresses

Find out how Ecosa Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

AaronSydney, NSW

Not so happy

The mattress is supposed to be softer on medium firmness and it’s still rock hard because I’ve had it for over 100 days but only slept on it for abit over 2 months they wont refund and take it back , very professional from this company

Purchased in at Ecosa for $800.

• Sleeping PositionBack and Side
  • Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
  • Perceived Firmness Very Hard
Ecosa JEcosa Send a private message
Aaron

You don’t care because you don’t wanna lose money but you’d rather send a mattress softener for a discounted price.
You guys are ridiculous

Nola
NolaCentral Queensland, QLD

great decision

I was quoted $4000 for a memory foam mattress so decided to try ECOSA... best decision ever made. The mattress is comfortable, supportive and since having it, I don't have to heat pack my back in the mornings.
It felt a little firm at first but it actually supports my body better that way and there is no partner disturbance.

Purchased in for $800.