Listing monitored by Ecosa

2.3

Soooo comfy

This mattress has the best feel and support I have ever had in a bed. I get back pain especially on the lower back and since using this bed I have not woken up with my back feeling sore. I have slept so much better since I started to use this mattress. I’m still new to using it so I can’t say if it’s durable or not but I like that it has the internal mattress protector. I also bought the gel memory foam mattress topper because I like a soft bed and it’s so comfortable and cool.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Perceived Firmness Soft
EcosaEcosa

Lotty

Like lying on a brick - excruciating pain

I have had health beds mattresses before, which have been perfect, and other memory foam and latex ones. I replaced this after ours got lost in shipping. It arrived with a slight fault (tuft sticking out) a few hours before a $50 reduction deal, which was annoying as I could have sent it back. I have been sick with migraine and neck and back pain in less than a week of using this - it is as hard as a brick and terrible for anyone with slipped discs or the like. I can't wait until the 14 day trial is over to send it back as the pain is intolerable. Worst mattress ever. Also extremely hot.

Purchased in October 2019 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Very Hard
Ecosa JEcosa
Lotty

It's as hard as a brick and has caused major pain. Thanks for your offer to address though. Hopefully I won't have the same after service problems others keep mentioning

Other Mattresses

AaronSydney, NSW

Not so happy

The mattress is supposed to be softer on medium firmness and it’s still rock hard because I’ve had it for over 100 days but only slept on it for abit over 2 months they wont refund and take it back , very professional from this company

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecosa for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Very Hard
Ecosa JEcosa
Aaron

You don’t care because you don’t wanna lose money but you’d rather send a mattress softener for a discounted price.
You guys are ridiculous