Listing monitored by Ecosa

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (9) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (9)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Perceived Firmness

Such a comfortable mattress!

This is coming into my second week of sleeping with my new mattress.

It’s so comfortable and I sleep always without waking up since I got it. So glad with this purchase definitely worth it.

Ecosa were so helpful I ordered a queen size mattress originally but realised then it wouldn’t fit in my room in my new house I just moved into. I rang Ecosa to change my order and was so pleased of how understanding and helpful they were to change to a double mattress. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Amazing company with amazing services. My mattress came with a reasonable fast delivery.

Purchased at Ecosa for $950.00.

LoveMyMattress
LoveMyMattressWestern Australia

One year on...

I really like my mattress! I've had it for just over one year. I had really bad sciatica pain and although I started fitness at the same time as receiving my mattress (which could have contributed to my back feeling better), I stopped waking up with a sore lower back, and this has been consistent in the year i've had my mattress. The "soft" option is personally too soft for me. I haven't tried the hardest option yet, but the medium option is great! It inflates back to shape really well. I will say though, it is extremely heavy!! And often tricky to align foam back into position after changing firmness. Overall, best $1000 i've spent :) Very happy.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,099.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Other Mattresses

Eve
EveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best sleep I have had in years.

Had shoulder and hip pain for years. Since sleeping on my Ecosa double mattress, I’ve had the best sleep ever, pain has eased. Quality and firmness is perfect. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2021.

Soooo comfy

This mattress has the best feel and support I have ever had in a bed. I get back pain especially on the lower back and since using this bed I have not woken up with my back feeling sore. I have slept so much better since I started to use this mattress. I’m still new to using it so I can’t say if it’s durable or not but I like that it has the internal mattress protector. I also bought the gel memory foam mattress topper because I like a soft bed and it’s so comfortable and cool.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived Firmness Soft
EcosaEcosa

Mattresses

Find out how Ecosa Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!!

I'm so happy I bought this mattress. I suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis in my spine, and this mattress is the most comfortable I have found to date. I hope it continues to be this comfortable for many years.

Purchased in December 2020.

EcosaEcosa

Very perfect ! Very good quality! Very good flexible ! But Very acceptable price ! Can’t live without Ecosa!

Perfect for my neck and back, very easy to choose shape or firmness , thank you so much Ecosa give me good sleep every night, All member of my family like Ecosa Mattress.

Purchased for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Firmness LayerFirm

Shannon
ShannonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT

i’m a genuine customer and i received it within two days ! Excellent, Love it. I’m so happy to start off fresh buying new furniture for my room and i’m DEFINITELY recommending this mattress to friends and family :) 10/10

Purchased in June 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Heat Retention Yes
Firmness LayerMedium

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Kate  Mai
Kate MaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality

I bought three mattresses from Ecosa and very happy with the product. I used to have back pain with spring mattress but now I dont feel pain when waking up. When I move, the mattress doesnt deform and i can still feel the softness. So it is firm but soft at the same time. I also dont feel my son moving when he sleeps with me. Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecosa for $799.00.

Other Mattresses

Nola
NolaCentral Queensland, QLD

great decision

I was quoted $4000 for a memory foam mattress so decided to try ECOSA... best decision ever made. The mattress is comfortable, supportive and since having it, I don't have to heat pack my back in the mornings.
It felt a little firm at first but it actually supports my body better that way and there is no partner disturbance.

Purchased in February 2019 for $800.00.

Mattresses