Ecosa Mattress Double

Ecosa Mattress Double (page 2 of 8)

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

SWal
SWalRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great mattress

Purchased 2 mattresses for my girls after doing a lot of research. The reason we chose Ecosa is the fact there is no harmful products used in the making of the mattress. The girls love them and will be purchasing another very soon.

Purchased in April 2020.

False promise on delivery timeslot

Went online to try placing a new order and was given a timeslot to be delivered same day between 2pm-6pm. Cool! Only problem was, I already placed an order last week. How come an order placed today be delivered today despite they are yet to fulfill my order which was placed last week. This shows that the company is trying to get new sales by promising delivery timeframe that they know it is impossible for them to fulfill. This shows poor integrity on the company which makes me further question their claims, promises, policies.

Purchased in May 2020.

Ray
Ray

VijaySydney, NSW

Worst experience and nightmare customer service - hell delivery!

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,000.00.

Back pain after 1 year of use on medium firmness

Purchased in January 2019 for $800.00.

Steven
Steven

Bed did not fit, good quality but poor fitting

When attempting to put together the bed the inserts slacks did not align up I had a buy a grinder from bunnings to enure the put would fit together. Poor customer service, outsourced overseas to people who follow instructions and take no action. They did offer to send someone out but I choose to go to the hardware store and fix the issues myself. No consideration for this and absolute refusal to return prior to me going and fixing the issue. As a company that relies on social media, I'm surprised they care little about ensuring the customer is satisfied. Have no choice but to find other review sites and social media to help others sadly.

Purchased in March 2020.

EcosaEcosa

Great mattress but hasn't changed my life

This is a great mattress and excellent for the cost of purchase. It is a little on the hard side but still very comfortable.

Kate  Mai
Kate MaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality

I bought three mattresses from Ecosa and very happy with the product. I used to have back pain with spring mattress but now I dont feel pain when waking up. When I move, the mattress doesnt deform and i can still feel the softness. So it is firm but soft at the same time. I also dont feel my son moving when he sleeps with me. Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecosa for $799.00.

Abdul M.Perth, WA

9 days to deliver!!!! Be careful if you are moving and expect a delivery on the day Ecosa promises

The matress slags at the edges. Feels like i might slip off at any point.
I thought the wait might be worth it, but not unfortunately :(
All customers beware of dodgy promises from the company. They WILL NOT honor them! Trust your inner voice, and choose better local options.

Purchased in January 2020 for $899.00.

Jimi
JimiCentral Queensland, QLD

Nice and comfortable.

Sound product, very comfortable,The Mattress comes in a box with wheels on, also purchased the double bed as a bundle package, Delivery was first class very quick, My 12 year old daughter and myself assembled the bed the brackets where a little bit stiff so I put a little dab of olive oil on and this did the trick

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecosa .

Taha KSydney, NSW

Worst customer service!

If i could give 0 stars, i would! Ordered the single and double mattress and it wasn't comfortable. When trying to return after the 14 days, called 9 times and left several voicemails over the week and no response. Their phone number has now disappeared from their website. Dodgy and would never order from them again.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,000.00.

Taha K

Cyrille from your support team has already gotten in touch with me and the Salvos are coming to collect the mattresses next week. We’ll see at the end of this process.

Lotty

Like lying on a brick - excruciating pain

I have had health beds mattresses before, which have been perfect, and other memory foam and latex ones. I replaced this after ours got lost in shipping. It arrived with a slight fault (tuft sticking out) a few hours before a $50 reduction deal, which was annoying as I could have sent it back. I have been sick with migraine and neck and back pain in less than a week of using this - it is as hard as a brick and terrible for anyone with slipped discs or the like. I can't wait until the 14 day trial is over to send it back as the pain is intolerable. Worst mattress ever. Also extremely hot.

Purchased in October 2019 for $750.00.

Lotty

It's as hard as a brick and has caused major pain. Thanks for your offer to address though. Hopefully I won't have the same after service problems others keep mentioning

Heaps H.
Heaps H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible and not worth the money

I hope the government does a thorough check on these expensive mattresses of yours as they seem to be used and not brand new. I don't believe they are genuine and i believe they are sending in mattresses that are used or not in good quality. Terrible terrible terrible. Please beware I do not recommend

Purchased in October 2019.

AaronSydney, NSW

Not so happy

The mattress is supposed to be softer on medium firmness and it’s still rock hard because I’ve had it for over 100 days but only slept on it for abit over 2 months they wont refund and take it back , very professional from this company

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecosa for $800.00.

Aaron

You don’t care because you don’t wanna lose money but you’d rather send a mattress softener for a discounted price.
You guys are ridiculous

Louis L.
Louis L.Victoria

HORRIBLE 100 DAY RETURN

Purchased in August 2019 for $750.00.

Good overall mattress

Purchased in July 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $800.00.