Ecosa Mattress Double

Ecosa Mattress Double (page 3 of 8)

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Nola
NolaCentral Queensland, QLD

great decision

I was quoted $4000 for a memory foam mattress so decided to try ECOSA... best decision ever made. The mattress is comfortable, supportive and since having it, I don't have to heat pack my back in the mornings.
It felt a little firm at first but it actually supports my body better that way and there is no partner disturbance.

Longer and better sleep

I can sleep for longer every night and I notice the sleep quality has improved. We had the mattress for half year and we will highly recommend this to everyone.

Robin
Robin

It's ok

It's ok. But not as firm as what I expected. We prefer a firm and supportive mattress. Overall, the quality is ok. It depends on what you'd like. If you like soft and comfortable, this mattress is ok.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Hey Robin,
Thanks for your review! We are sorry that you did not find our mattress firm enough for your liking, we hope you had an opportunity to trial the firmer setting :)

Find out how Ecosa Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

Comfortable, good quality and delivery time

My partner and I loved the feel of this mattress straight away and have enjoyed some great nights sleep on it so far. The mattress is great quality. The support I received from customer service was great, as well.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Ecosa JEcosa

Thanks for your review Priscilla! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our mattress! Happy sleeping!

Fantastic night's sleep

I have a bad back and a good supportive mattress is imperative. The ecosa is firm but has a softness about it that is a dream to sleep on. I am not waking up with back pain and I feel rested after a good night's rest. I am not tossing and turning as I used to and it is just so comfortable. Highly recommend this mattress.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Ecosa JEcosa

This is great to hear! Thanks for your review Jay! Happy sleeping :)

Absolutely perfect!!

Since getting my mattress I don't wake through the night with my legs aching and when I wake of a morning no aches in my back. Love my mattress. Best purchase I have made.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Ecosa JEcosa

This is great to hear Caz! Happy sleeping!

Pickelz
PickelzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It may be a 5 star.....

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Chell
ChellTweed Heads

Great product - speedy delivery

The mattress is firm but I like the fact you can adjust this. Delivery was sup quick and the process very simple. Very happy with the entire process. Will take advantage of the 100 day trial (which is also pretty cool) should it not be right for my son, however so far so good!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great

I did find this mattress quite firm to begin with after sleeping on a spring mattress, however, I was able to get used to it quickly.

I find this mattress is very good at keeping cool.

I have noticed A slight indentation on the side that I prefer to sleep on after 8 months of sleeping on it..

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Absolutely amazing

I’ve been using my ecosa mattresss for over 2 years now, I haven’t had a bad nights sleep since I purchased it. It’s supportive and hasn’t given way in the over 2 years since I’ve owned it. Absolutely one of the best purchases I’ve ever made.
You won’t regret getting one for yourself.
Use my code to get some money off.
FD-77464

Have a great nights sleep!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Very unique feel, firm but absolutely comfortable! No sinkhole feeling.

We tried two popular and quite expensive hybrid mattresses but immediately my 6'4" disabled husband found himself in sinkholes, unable to maneuver. It was very frustrating for him. We searched and search and this mattress is super firm while being very comfortable with all the pokey bits around the body; shoulders, hips, etc. So glad we found Ecosa! Did I mention it was half the price of the other mattresses we tried?

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Susan Guthrie
Susan Guthrie

Six months later, still the best mattress ever, Comfortable but no sinking. Love it!

Ecosa JEcosa

We’re glad to hear this Susan! Happy sleeping!

Review collected in partnership with Ecosa

This is a great product we now have two mattress one king single and one double very comfortable

Yes the double mattress that we have is at least 2 years old now and it's durable and very comfortable the mattress kept it's form very well and is still great

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Bliss

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great mattress

So so comfortable. Probably the most comfortable mattress I've ever had. I was a little concerned about firmness after reading reviews just before I bought it but its perfect. Not too soft not too firm. I feel it's good for my posture and body.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Other Mattresses

Fantastic! I have a good sleep every night.

It is comfortable and supportive to my back. It made me easy to go to sleep The mattresses is light weight and set up easy. Good service in delivery handling and customer service is responsive.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018