Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (6) · No (6)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (14)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (10)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (10)
  • Perceived Firmness

Great mattresses

My wife bought me a king single Ecosa mattress when I was recovering from chemotherapy. We have since put an Ecosa in every bedroom of the house!Great support and comfort.

Purchased in March 2021 at Ecosa for $750.00.

Soooo comfy

This mattress has the best feel and support I have ever had in a bed. I get back pain especially on the lower back and since using this bed I have not woken up with my back feeling sore. I have slept so much better since I started to use this mattress. I’m still new to using it so I can’t say if it’s durable or not but I like that it has the internal mattress protector. I also bought the gel memory foam mattress topper because I like a soft bed and it’s so comfortable and cool.

Purchased in December 2020.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!!

I'm so happy I bought this mattress. I suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis in my spine, and this mattress is the most comfortable I have found to date. I hope it continues to be this comfortable for many years.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays

Find out how Ecosa Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

Two words: easy and comfortable

Bought this mattress after much deliberation, and so far I can say I have zero regrets. It was delivered in 3 business days, in a box with wheels! So easy to move and unbox. This is the first mattress I have ever purchased and I have been sleeping better than ever, it is so soft to the touch and has perfect firmness. Would totally recommend! 10/10.

Joel L.
Joel L.Sydney, NSW

Great matress - prompt delivery

This mattress is great - super comfortable and has made such a positive impact to our sleep. We had a Tempur mattress before this one and the Ecosa was better at a fraction of the price.

Purchased in October 2020 at Ecosa for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

bobby1212
bobby1212CANBERRA

I recommend it.

The best mattress I've ever had, spring mattresses are outdated/obsolete. Very comfortable. I can only compare it to spring mattresses however I don't know how it compares to other memory foam mattresses.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ecosa for $800.00.

Krysten
KrystenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for the whole family

Most comfortable mattress, great price for a such a great quality mattress, value for money since you can change the firmness, enjoyed by whole family, easy to install and delivery service was fantastic,

Purchased in October 2020 at Ecosa.

Very perfect ! Very good quality! Very good flexible ! But Very acceptable price ! Can’t live without Ecosa!

Perfect for my neck and back, very easy to choose shape or firmness , thank you so much Ecosa give me good sleep every night, All member of my family like Ecosa Mattress.

Purchased for $799.00.

Other Mattresses

Have been co-sleeping with my son since it arrived... (at least until us parents get an Ecosa mattress!)

From the outset the choice of delivery date was customer- focussed. The 'new' smell was not noticeable as it can be with new mattress/upholstery. When you lay down on the mattress, because of the immediate support it provides your body you wonder how it can also be so comfortable. But it is. Also no movement by co-sleepers!! Love it. Will be fitting out the rest of the household with Ecosa mattresses.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ecosa for $699.00.

Cate0101
Cate0101Sydney

Best Choice

You know when you stay at a swank hotel and the bed is firm and comfortable and you sleep really well and you vow to get a new mattress when you get home? Well this Ecosa mattress feels like that every time I hop into bed. Then I realise I'm home and I actually own that mattress. I'm sleeping so well .. I feel like I'm catching up on decades of sleep.

Purchased in April 2020.

Shannon
ShannonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT

i’m a genuine customer and i received it within two days ! Excellent, Love it. I’m so happy to start off fresh buying new furniture for my room and i’m DEFINITELY recommending this mattress to friends and family :) 10/10

Purchased in June 2020.

SWal
SWalRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great mattress

Purchased 2 mattresses for my girls after doing a lot of research. The reason we chose Ecosa is the fact there is no harmful products used in the making of the mattress. The girls love them and will be purchasing another very soon.

Purchased in April 2020.

Kate  Mai
Kate MaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality

I bought three mattresses from Ecosa and very happy with the product. I used to have back pain with spring mattress but now I dont feel pain when waking up. When I move, the mattress doesnt deform and i can still feel the softness. So it is firm but soft at the same time. I also dont feel my son moving when he sleeps with me. Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecosa for $799.00.

Nola
NolaCentral Queensland, QLD

great decision

I was quoted $4000 for a memory foam mattress so decided to try ECOSA... best decision ever made. The mattress is comfortable, supportive and since having it, I don't have to heat pack my back in the mornings.
It felt a little firm at first but it actually supports my body better that way and there is no partner disturbance.

Purchased in February 2019 for $800.00.

Longer and better sleep

I can sleep for longer every night and I notice the sleep quality has improved. We had the mattress for half year and we will highly recommend this to everyone.

Purchased in July 2018.