Ecosa Mattress Super King

Ecosa Mattress Super King (page 2 of 2)

Love it.

Bought our ecosa two months ago and there is no way we are returning it. It's perfect for us, nice and firm and super comfortable. Can highly recommend it, its really great value!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Excellent mattresses

The mattress is firm but comfortable. It has a soft fabric cover, thst feels silky and warm. It's also machine washable, which is helpful. We got one for our 4 year old daughter too and she's sleeping very well on it.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

This mattress is best of all

There is problems with backache in the first 2 weeks. After that is wonderful. Very comfortable and support the body in whatever way you sleep. I have owned the mattress for roughly 3 months which is so far still fresh and new.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

To hard.

I found this mattress way to firm and it gave me a sore back however the customer service and returns policy is excellent. I can't believe the other great reviews.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
I’m sorry to hear the Ecosa mattress was not ideal for you, we have tried to make it as universal as possible but everyone’s needs are different. We thank you for taking the time to try our mattress and review.

Best bed ever!

I bought the super king size ecosa mattress. I am so happy I've finally found a mattress that is so comfortable and that is big enough for co sleeping with my babies!! Very impressed with the easy to zip off removable cover.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Perfect - Exactly what we were searching for

Extremely comfortable, best night's sleep in years. No partner disturbance at all, heaps of space for activities.
We've had the mattress for a few months now and never want to leave it. Great price and fast delivery. Don't think we'll ever get a store-bought mattress again. Exceeded our expectations.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

I wish I'd heard about Ecosa sooner!

I think this mattress is going to last us many years to come. My husband and I get fantastic sleep now as his back is supported there are no springs to disturb either of us if we roll over.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Good mattress

I read over many reviews before I decided to try this mattress. Have been sleeping on the Ecosa for about a month now and I find it to be much better than the $2000 Sealy mattress I was using ($4000 before discount) . Ecosa in my opinion is very supportive and soft enough for comfort. Also loved the unboxing experience just like everyone else. I especially recommend this mattress to anyone who needs support due to arthritis or back or shoulder issues.. A+++

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Love my Ecosa mattress!

I recently purchased an Ecosa mattress, and mattress topper
After sleeping on it for 100 days, I can confirm my sleep quality is sooo much better. I love my bed! Thank you Ecosa!