Ecosa Mattress

Ecosa Mattress Questions & Answers

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Ecosa

113 questions from our users

Vinnieasked
Mattress

I have been sleeping on my new Ecosa mattress for a few weeks and wake up with lower back pain.
I have had back and neck injuries from a car accident many years ago, always slept with a mattress topper to cushion my injuries. The Ecosa mattress is very comfortable and I do not understand why I am experiencing so much pain when I wake up.
Do you think I should buy a new mattress topper?
Also I have put all the inserts in the Ecosa pillows, although the pillow is so soft and comfortable, it still appears too low for my neck. Is there another way the pillows can be adjusted to gain a firm support for my neck and shoulders?

Kirk F.
Kirk F.asked

Hi Ecosa,

I read that your mattresses are suited to adjustable beds. Does this apply to the Vital Mattress, which contains pocket springs, as well as your main Ecosa mattress?

Also, do you have pictures of them being used on an adjustable bed? A lot of mattresses I've seen claim compatibility but look... uncomfortable when the bed is adjusted (I'm assuming foam is better, but I'd love it if I could see pictures of it in action).

Cheers,
Kirk

Amy
Amyasked
Mattress

I received my mattress with flip layer white layer on top and blue down the bottom.
The white layer has some blue in it which makes it confusing as to which is the medium to the medium-firm.
All reviews and the website say the blue is medium and white is medium firm but when I asked a few people at ecosa they said the mattress comes already with medium on top which with my mattress is the white.
The paper that came with the mattress has pictures to tell apart the medium to medium-firm with colour and colour dots which my mattress does match with the colour or the colour dots at all.

Giorgio
Giorgio
Pratik
Pratikasked

Hi

I have order a ecosa mattress already but confused whAt base should be perfect for ecosa mattress?

Slat base
Box base
Or any other can u reply

Jo W
Jo Wasked
Mattress

Have you thought tried our thought about making a mattress that can have different comfort levels on either side of the bed, for example two "single" sized mattresses put into a queen cover enable each person to configure the bed to their own comfort level. I'm sure you'd be onto a winner!!

footprints_au
footprints_auasked
Mattress

Any advice on how to stop the mattress sliding on (non-exist) slat bed base?

luciano
lucianoasked
Mattress

Hello, we would like to try out your mattresses (king size with a toppper med-firm) and wondering if there are stores near by ? western suburb in hoppers crossing ?
Luciano..... my email >>> lucianodim1960@gmail.com

Peteasked
Queen

Hi. I weigh 85kgs and have lower back pain. What is your recommendation for ‘firmness’ setting?
Cheers

Pete

Fingers crossed I love it. Will obviously try every ‘setting’ before making any judgments. Looking forward to night one tonight!

EcosaEcosa Send a private message

Thanks for giving us a go Pete :)

Tom S.
Tom S.asked
Mattress

Do I need a mattress protector for my ecosa mattress?

Hi Tom,

The mattress comes with a removal cover already with it, so besides the bedsheets, you might not need a separate mattress protector :)

Ruiqi W.
Ruiqi W.asked
Mattress

Can I put the mattress on a bed frame with curved slats?

Becasked
Mattress

Hello. We purchased a mattress topper about a year ago now and we find it is hot to sleep with and and we suffer from discomfort using it. Do we have any options as we can no longer use it?

Bec

We use bamboo sheets and I have E a physio mattress

Polly
Pollyasked
Mattress

I have a Bamboo matress protector do I need it as find it’s hot..?

Polly
Pollyasked
Mattress

Do I need a Matress cover with the mattress..? I bought a quilted bamboo matress cover.

Paula M.
Paula M.

I don't use a matress cover only a sheet. I use to use one with my old mattress but i have found i don't need one.

Jamesasked
Mattress

I am currently trying to return my mattress but am struggling to get so much as a response from the company. Is there someone who can help with this?

Ryan R.
Ryan R.
James

ended up getting my refund mate, but took a lot of following up and annoyance on my behalf to achieve

Michelle
Michelleasked
Mattress

I bought a king size mattress from you a few year ago and loved it. Very nice and firm for our backs. This time we ordered another Queen size one for another property and just touching it felt it is not the same quality as this one is very soft.
I understand that the mattresses were manufactured here in WA previously?? Is this now manufactured overseas and is this why the quality is not the same?

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Faith H.
Faith H.asked
Mattress

Received the mattress however on reading these reviews I am rethinking opening the box. Can I just return it please.

Matt
Matt

They give you a 100 night free trial, and if you don’t like it you can send it back within that time frame. Can always give it a go and see if you like it or not. For me it was a no, way to firm.

Chan
Chanasked
Mattress

I just received my ecosa queen mattress, and it's been an hour but it's looks lopsided and hasn't inflated fully.
It also is off the ground at the edges, is that how it's supposed to be ?
We also used the cutter and we're super gentle.... Can you pls advise what's wrong and what can we do ?
Thanks, Chandni

JP
JPasked
Mattress

Anyone actually had the mattress picked up by the salvos? I have a faulty (Confirmed by ecosa) and very smelly mattress from ecosa that they said will need to be donated to the salvos. I’m wondering how this process works as it seems like many people have had problems. Also the mattress and topper stink!! A strong burnt plastic smell that had stunk out my upstairs so I am trying to get it out ASAP and get a refund.

Hi JP,

Apologies for the delayed response. We donate returned mattresses to charity to help people in need. Can you please provide your order number so we can follow-up the collection?

Milton K.
Milton K.asked
Mattress

Hi There. You say that it takes 2 - 4 weeks to get used to the mattress. I have slept on some mattresses that are perfect after 1 nights sleep (unfortunately in hotels in other countries) . If we are unhappy with the mattress after 4 weeks do we get a refund immediately or must we wait for 100 days before we can get a refund.? Thanks

karmaros
karmaros
Aaron
Aaron

I’ve emailed them before the 100 days and they try to push it to 100 days so they don’t have to refund you sadly :( they’ve done it to other people

Sandy
Sandy
John
Johnasked
Mattress

Hello, is the silica flame retardant cover safe (given all the reports and media coverage lately of the dangers of silica)?

Ecosa JEcosa Send a private message

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives

Ecosa Mattress