Ecosa Mattress

Ecosa Mattress (page 2 of 43)

Double, King, King Single, Long Single, Queen and 2 more

SJR

SJRSydney, NSW

Terrible product and terrible service

Mattress structure collapsed within a short time frame. Terrible customer service in getting refund or replacement. Continually asking for more information. Very slowly responses. Took old mattress away and delay in new mattress. Support staff said we would have to sleep on the floor until new mattress arrived. Promised same day delivery and then changed delivery time.

Purchased in March 2018 for $980.00.

Just don't do it

Hours late - only reacted after I had contacted them three times, unhelpful customer service - unable to get any useful information from the delivery service, delivery service unable to communicate or follow through, uncomfortable mattress. No follow-up after delivery finally happened.

I'd return it but I could not bear to deal with this company again.

Save yourself the hassle.

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Curt J.
Curt J.

The response above is exactly what their customer service rep said, right before they failed to do anything to resolve the issue. The degree to which the response is canned and rehearsed tells me this is in fact a common occurrence. Buyer beware.

Dan W.

Dan W.Sydney, NSW

Love It

I did a lot of research before buying this matress, as there are so many on the market now, in the end i decide to go with ecosa as i liked the idea of being able to adjust firmness, ordered saturday night , arrived Monday, from the very first night, i knew i had made the right choice, its simply amazing , by far the most comfortable matesss i have ever slept on, the only problem we have encounted is our daughter, upon laying on it and describing it as like sleeping on a cloud, has now taken to wanting to sleep in our bed, so looks like a single matress will be added in the future

Purchased in June 2019 for $849.00.

KLD

KLD

Nightmare sleep,useless warranty,left us nothing

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,000.00.

AMAZING

After years of back, hip & shoulder pain, just one night on the Ecosa changed all that. Mattress totally different from usual store bought but fantastic. Full support, firm yet absolutely comfortable and hugging and no partner disturbance. Oh and add the pillows too as they are fantastic.

Hi Tanya,

We're delighted to hear that you're loving the mattress and pillow as much as we do. Thank you for sharing your feedback. :)

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Are you a side sleeper? You should probably avoid this

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.00.

Erin

ErinVictoria

After 6 months, the mattress has become sagging!

I'm 56kg, I'm using the firm side, after 6 months the mattress become sagging, I'm very disappointed, Just 6 months, I can feel the V shape of the mattress, not recommend this product.

Purchased in December 2018 for $900.00.

• King

Review Update. Will buy from elsewhere

We actually purchased 2 mattresses in the past however the one I purchased 3 years ago had a dip as soon as box was opened. One side of the bed took 2 days to completely inflate and was noticeably softer than the other side. At the time the softness was not bad so I left as is, however I did write a review on this site and to this day no response received. Today my wife made contact with Ecosa directly regarding the dip as it has gotten worse over time and they advised if the dip is not VISABLE (20mm or more) we cannot claim warranty. They don't care that the mattress came defected nor actually when testing it for fault, they only care about the visibility. Will not buy again!!!!!

Purchased in July 2016.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft
Law
Law

As expected a robot response from ecosa and they dont even read your comment properly. Bad customer service!!

Review collected in partnership with Ecosa

Fred V.

Fred V.Sydney, NSW

Two weeks since I paid and no bed. Now they are reneging on the free assembly

Ecosa promised free assembly. But since the bed base is now coming in a separate delivery to the mattress (despite ordering them together), the bed base is coming with TNT instead of Capital Express couriers. That means they won't assemble it for me as promised.

And paying with Paypal is a nightmare, it has been over two weeks since I paid and still no bed. Just a lot of time with their customer service, who are not real good at paying attention to detail.

Purchased in June 2019.

Bad delivery

They advertise excellent delivery service. I was waiting for the mattress all afternoon. After the delivery window passed I called to check and they indicated their were late for over an hour. No notification, no apology. Unfortunately I could not wait for the item so had to reschedule.

Second try they still deliver over an hour late. Why provide a delivery window if you can't commit to it?

Purchased in June 2019.

Debra

DebraSouth Australia

Great mattress

Love the mattress as it is firm and doesn't seem to sag. The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 is that the edges of the bed are too soft and don't seem to have good support.

Purchased in May 2019 for $999.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Firmness LayerFirm

Review: Two years on, avoid!

Purchased in January 2017 at Ecosa Online for $849.00.

Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.Perth, WA

Worth every dollar.

Bought for my 6yo son to help him get a better night sleep & it has certainly done the job! He no longer complains of a sore neck when waking and the mattress is so comfortable he sleeps like a baby again. Love the waterproof outer layer too - perfect!

John DeePerth, WA

We are happy with our Ecosa except for one thing....

My wife and I are both seniors and we both have bad backs, the Ecosa has sorted the morning backache out and we are generally satisfied with the mattress which we bought about three years ago.
However, my concern is the advertised weight limit of 150kgs per sleeper which was a factor in our decision to buy an Ecosa. I am 130kg, the mattress has sagged on my side and there is a distinct hollow on my side of the bed, surely this should not be happening? The side of the mattress is also bowing outward.
I think that the maximum weight limit should be revised as it is definitely overstated.

Purchased in September 2016 for $1,000.00.

John Dee

Thank you for getting back to me, I'll send the details sometime this week.

Des G.

Des G.Hunter Region, NSW

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on.

I no longer wake with any lower back pain, I feel like I'm being hugged all night, I certainly sleep better all night. Thanks Ecosa for such a great product.

Purchased in April 2019 for $800.00.

Cindy T

Cindy TSydney, NSW

• King

Back pain since I got this mattress 1.5 years ago

So I’ve had the King size for 1.5 years and I really can’t stand it anymore. I’ve had back (from lower back to neck) pain all this time, and kept thinking it was just me until I got my daughter a mattress of another brand and I had to best sleep on it. I had discussed with customer service before, originally intending to ask if a topper would make it more comfortable but they kept instructing me to remove the protector cover instead, flip the mattress to change the firmness instead, etc. Nothing helped. The mattress doesn’t give me proper support where needed, and is just not comfortable. Very disappointing.

Purchased in September 2017.

snoozles

snoozlesMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

much better than expected

was very skeptical about a mattress in a box but as it came with a money back guarantee and good reviews I thought what the heck,let's give it a try. My hubby and I are so glad we did as the comfort is great and the improvement to my lower back pain is the best benefit of all. The mattress has maintained it's shape and firmness from day 1 and has the added benefit of seeming to keep the bottom sheet drum tight. Allowing time to adjust to this mattress is a must but is well worth the effort.

100 day trial only applies to one mattress per household

Sleeping PositionBack
Ecosa R.Ecosa

Fantastic mattress and really comfortable!

I loved the same day delivery and the box it came in. It did however take my partner and I a few days to get used to the firmness as it is pretty firm, but once we did, we had instant back pain relief. I would definitely recommend this over a Sealy firm mattress (which was our previous mattress) especially if you want a really firm one. It's a little difficult to change the firmness level with two people, so I commend whoever can do it alone!

Basil Brush

Basil BrushGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not supportive - JUST hard. Don’t believe everything you see.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

JP

JPasked

Anyone actually had the mattress picked up by the salvos? I have a faulty (Confirmed by ecosa) and very smelly mattress from ecosa that they said will need to be donated to the salvos. I’m wondering how this process works as it seems like many people have had problems. Also the mattress and topper stink!! A strong burnt plastic smell that had stunk out my upstairs so I am trying to get it out ASAP and get a refund.

Milton K.

Milton K.asked

Hi There. You say that it takes 2 - 4 weeks to get used to the mattress. I have slept on some mattresses that are perfect after 1 nights sleep (unfortunately in hotels in other countries) . If we are unhappy with the mattress after 4 weeks do we get a refund immediately or must we wait for 100 days before we can get a refund.? Thanks

karmaros
karmaros

From reviews I have read Ecosa encourages users to sleep on the bed for 14 nights before considering wanting to return it. It seems a lot of people have had problems with either getting Ecosa to take the mattress back or Salvos (who Ecosa donates the mattress to) refuse to take it as it has something as little as a couple of hairs on it. Having said that not everyone writes reviews and in my experience people will either write them if they are very displeased or very pleased.
I have not had to return a mattress but have found Ecosa helpful in my dealings with them.

Aaron
Aaron

I’ve emailed them before the 100 days and they try to push it to 100 days so they don’t have to refund you sadly :( they’ve done it to other people

Sandy
Sandy

Ecosa would not even lodge the request to collect and refund the mattress within 14 days. They said we need to wait 14 days to even make the request. Based on the service so far with the faulty mattresses we received I suspect that actually getting the refund is going to be extremely difficult. Collection by Salvos is also a long wait time and the mattress needs to be kept immaculate or they will not collect. Ecosa would not refund after a faulty mattress was received - they insisted on sending another mattress and then the trial process continues.

John

Johnasked

Hello, is the silica flame retardant cover safe (given all the reports and media coverage lately of the dangers of silica)?

Hi John,

Our mattress utilizes a form of fire retardation that is chemical-free. Our flame retardant element is a woven silica sock that sits just under the cover. In a fire, the sock melts on itself and suffocates the oxygen needed to fuel the fire. We are CFR1633 certified which means that the materials, components, and methods of assembly used for our mattress are compliant to the Standard for the Flammability of Mattresses and Mattress Pads 16 CFR 1632 and the Standard for the Flammability (Open Flame) of Mattress.

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives

Ecosa Mattress Super King

Ecosa Mattress Single

Ecosa Mattress Single

CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,499$1,199$1,099$999$899$849$799
Type Gel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory Foam
FirmnessExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium Firm
SizeSuper KingKingQueenDoubleKing SingleLong SingleSingle
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)