Ecosa Mattress

Ecosa Mattress (page 2 of 42)

Double, King, King Single, Long Single, Queen and 2 more

much better than expected

was very skeptical about a mattress in a box but as it came with a money back guarantee and good reviews I thought what the heck,let's give it a try. My hubby and I are so glad we did as the comfort is great and the improvement to my lower back pain is the best benefit of all. The mattress has maintained it's shape and firmness from day 1 and has the added benefit of seeming to keep the bottom sheet drum tight. Allowing time to adjust to this mattress is a must but is well worth the effort.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

100 day trial only applies to one mattress per household

We bought two long singles for split base super king adjustable bed. We bought the bed around the same time and we only had a king size mattress previously so we needed a set of two long singles, not just one.
We find the mattresses a bit too firm and started thinking of returning them, then we noticed this fine print on their website that refund only applies to one mattress per household if you want to return them. As this is not very obvious and there was no mention of it during ordering process, or even on our invoice, we were unaware of it.
Contacted customer service and explained our situation but they flatly refuse to accommodate.
This policy should be mentioned where ever they claim their '100 day trial' as this is misleading on its own. We should have gone to the competitor.

Purchased in May 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack
Firmness LayerMedium
Hi Ross, We're sorry again if you're not satisfied with how your concern was handled. Our 1 return/exchange per household is stated on the website and can be found using this link https://www.ecosa.com.au/100night. This link is accessible on every page online and is readily available before purchase. We have this policy in place so that our standard is the same for every customer. This ensures transparency, fairness, and equality for all customers and allows customers to know what to expect from us. It is expected that all customers read the terms prior to purchase as by making a purchase through any website it is a contract of sale and agreeance to the sites policies as well as terms of service. Still, thank you for trying out Ecosa.

Fantastic mattress and really comfortable!

I loved the same day delivery and the box it came in. It did however take my partner and I a few days to get used to the firmness as it is pretty firm, but once we did, we had instant back pain relief. I would definitely recommend this over a Sealy firm mattress (which was our previous mattress) especially if you want a really firm one. It's a little difficult to change the firmness level with two people, so I commend whoever can do it alone!

Firmness LayerFirm

Not supportive - JUST hard. Don’t believe everything you see.

Bought the mattress due to seeing ‘body supportive’ and memory foam. “G7” whatever that means

It’s like sleeping on a plank of wood with 1cm of foam to support. My shoulder and hips were in immense pain the first 2 weeks. I couldn’t sleep on it anymore.

The return process was okay. I like the idea of an online chat so that’s okay with me. They also offer alternatives like a complimentary topper value at $400, although unless it’s laced with gold, I don’t know what topper is worth $400. They seemed very nice and committed to making your sleeping experience better but just wasn’t for me.

After agreeing to refund me, the salvos came to collect, they do inspect the mattress so definitely make sure you trial with a mattress protector or else no refund. Pick up took 7 days. Refund took 4 because I paid with Afterpay and they’re quite good like that.

Mattress 1/5
Customer service 4/5

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Firmness LayerMedium
Hi Basil, We're sorry to hear that the mattress didn't work for you. We are aware that one mattress does not suit all and firmness is a personal preference which is why we offer a 100-night trial with money back guarantee. We thank you for trying out Ecosa. :)

Good overall mattress

Same day delivery and 3 options to choose firmness levels great it's been a month happy so far had to change the settings which took like 10 to 15 mins but it's all good

Purchased in April 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $800.00.

Firmness LayerMedium Firm

Comfortable and helped my back

I ordered mine and it arrived the same day to Brunswick. I find it super comfortable and plush, it supports my back and shoulders.
If I was in a store I probably would have thought it's a bit too firm for me but the top layer is really soft and comfy, by the second night I was so happy with it and i realised i wasnt waking up with hip or back pain like I was previously. So glad I got it. Also, i like that the edge is grey, one thing that put me off koala was that its bright blue so it's a bit intense, the grey edge is more stylish in my opinion but obviously not the most important thing about a mattress

Very Comfortable mattress

Love our Ecosa mattress! We've had it close to a year now and still as comfortable as the day we got it. No noticable changes in comfort during summer and winter climates. Opted for the medium as firm was too firm for me personally.

Purchased in May 2018.

Firmness LayerMedium

Won yourself a customer for life

Having alway bought mattresses from a bricks and mortar business I was sceptical of the mattress in a box industry. Turns out this was completely unjustified.

The linchpin for me deciding to go with ecosa was the ability to adjust the firmness by rearranging the layers foam. Turns out the softest (medium) was still pretty firm but it's a soft firmness which feels like it's giving good even support without being too hard.

It has resolved my old lower back pain from my previous mattress.

I pulled apart my old mattress and there was a layer of foam maybe 4cm thick and just a bed of hard uneven springs. I would not now consider a spring mattress because you are so reliant on those springs not failing or wearing because it is amplified through the whole mattress.

If a foam mattress can be vacuum packed, rolled and stored and then bounce back to a perfect surface it my thinking is it must be pretty durable. You sure as hell couldn't do that with a store bought mattress.

Also the 15 year warranty was better than anyone else so I'm thinking they are backing their product up to go the distance.

The only criticism with foam had a delayed softness so if you roll around you don't get that instant softness. If your that type of sleeper I would probably steer clear of foam mattresses.

Good luck with the hunt. I did so much research into mattresses and it's a lot easier to find a car that suits your needs than a mattress.

Purchased in April 2019 for $719.00.

Terrible customer service

The mattress gave me back pains and was too firm for my husband even on the softer setting. The problem comes from trying to return the mattress. We asked for it to be returned back in mid March, it has been over a month and we still haven’t received our money back. The mattress was picked up weeks ago but this company will employ any tactics to hold onto your money... do NOT buy from them

Purchased in December 2018 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Firmness LayerMedium
Hi Jean, We are sorry that you're unhappy with the mattress and our return process. We work hard to make the returns process as seamless as possible by providing free pick-ups Australia-wide. Once you contact us, we will organize a pick-up from one of our partner charities. Collections may take up to 10 business days and will occur during business hours. Once the mattress has been collected you will be issued with a full refund. Please send us an email with your order details to support@ecosa.com.au and we'll be happy to follow-up the status of your refund.

Couldn't be a better buy ! Very happy with Ecosa !

My Ecosa mattress is very comfortable. I suffer from neck and back pains but have found that the new mattress is more supportive and I get up feeling better than I used to. I have not found it hard at all and was very happy with the way it was setup when I first received it. My old bones have found it very much to their liking ! My daughter has said that she would consider getting one when its time for her to change her mattress and was impressed with the speed and ease at ordering.

Purchased in March 2019 for $699.00.

Don’t do it!!!

V hot, sinks when sitting, can’t sit on edge - slide off, feels like wet sand- no “give” to move, X heavy, XX difficult to adjust, refund logistics V difficult. NO

SaggingYes
Firmness LayerMedium Firm
Hi Neesh, We're sorry to hear that the mattress did not work for you. Everyone has their own preference when it comes to mattress firmness and we know that one mattress does not fit all. This is why we offer a 100-night trial with money back guarantee. Still, we thank you for trying out Ecosa. :)

Life changer

This mattress has changed our lives. We sleep long and easy with no more aches and pains. The option to adjust the firmness is also an added bonus for us in the future.

Purchased in February 2019 for $999.00.

So supportive

My husband and I love this mattress, we both have neck issues so this helps in giving us that much needed extra support not to mention not having any weight shift in the bed throughout the night. You can adjust the firmness or add a topper for that added extra level of luxury. I couldn't recommend it any more.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,199.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Front

An extremely good mattress

Fixed up issues of waking with back pain
Very comfortable.
Seems durable.
Great service and delivery option.
Had it for a while now and it’s still very comfortable.
Thought I felt a little sagging but not sure.
Much better sleep.
Not going back to innerspring.

Purchased in March 2019 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Perfect mattress. Highly recommended

Fantastic.It arrived in a box on wheels within a business day of purchasing it! The mattress is comfortable, firm enough to support and soft enough for comfort, the perfect balance.

Purchased in January 2018.

Too hard and would not recommend for side sleepers or guests

Pros:
High-quality product and easy to setup; not much of an initial smell, probably good for back-sleepers or as a daybed
Cons: Mattress feels to deliver only very firm, extra firm and ultra firm; uncomfortable for side-sleepers and wouldn’t offer it to any guests

After a very good first impression, 2 months down the track, I am disappointed in the mattress. We have tried the different options for weeks at a time. We like to sleep on firm mattresses, but the Ecosa mattress is just too hard. There is no medium-firm option. I am a side sleeper and woke up each morning with aching shoulders and hips. The G7 memory foam layer sinks in only marginally when laying on top. You would need to sleep on the foam pads without the matress cover or to buy an extra topper, both options which defeat the purpose in my opinion. So after a long trial to get „adjusted“ to the mattress, I have had enough of unrestful sleep and the Ecosa mattress is up for return. What a shame

Send the same review to Ecosa, but I am not sure they will show it on their website. It would not be in their best interest to show all reviews unbiased, which might also explain the 4.7 out of 5 ratings?

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,050.00.

Firmness LayerMedium Firm
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the mattress did not work for you. All mattresses soften slightly within the first few months, a mattress that is delivered with "perfect" feel will soften to be less than perfect so we intentionally make ours slightly firmer at delivery so when it softens to the optimal level rather than starting soft and softening further to then be too soft and unsupportive. We know that firmness is a personal preference which is why we offer a 100-night trial. We're sad to see you go but thank you for trying us out.

Fantastic. Better than expected.

I ordered the Ecosa queen during the Xmas sales. My current mattress was only about 4 years old and quite expensive but my husband and I realized we weren’t sleeping well and I was waking up with hip and shoulder pain during the night. I was extremely skeptical so held onto my old mattress in a spare room. There was no need. This mattress was far better than I expected. It had super fast delivery, even to rural south Australia and was easy to open and setup. Even after months I still love climbing into bed at night. My husband had been having cortisones in his back and I had been taking medication for hip and shoulder pain. It has all stopped. Literally overnight. I’m now waking up with a new lease of life. We didn’t buy the topper as we thought we would see how we go. I won’t bother at this stage. I also haven’t had to change around the mattresses as the original structure has suited us fine. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2019 for $899.00.

Firmness LayerMedium Firm

Took some getting used to

The mattress was ordered at 1pm and arrived at my door at 4.30pm the same day. Amazing delivery service.The box has wheels which also adds to the experience. I was sleeping on a rather expensive pillow topped mattress that was soft and cloud like for 6 years, then my back started to get sore so switched to Ecosa. I'll admit i didn't sleep hardly at all the first two nights and by night 3 had bought a pillow top from Kmart to soften it and get some sleep. I struggled for a further week to get used to it and started to walk on it to soften it, my back hurt in different places everyday. Now its been a month and I'm sleeping great and my back doesn't hurt anymore and i wake up feeling straighter. If i reviewed this within the first week or two of purchase i would have contemplated returning it, but now i'm used to it. It does soften over time to your body, so give it time. Having a pillow top added to it also gives it some softness with out compromising support.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Painful return!!!

Tried the mattress and decided to return it. They relied on Salvation Army to collect the mattress, but I live in an Apartment and Salvos only has full sized truck and so they can't park near my unit to collect the mattress. I was asked to search for other charity that can pick it up. Haven't found any. They said they didn't accept mattress recycling company. Why?? Isn't it the same? Recycling mattress for a good cause?

So what do I do now if I can't find any charity that can pick up the mattress? Would I not get my money back then?? So frustrated on the return process. This should be communicated in your terms&condition and website! Had I known there will be any risk on the return I probably won't even bother trying. Still have $950 stuck with this company...

Purchased in November 2018 for $950.00.

Hi Albert, We are sorry that you're unhappy with our return process. Please note that based on our website, https://www.ecosa.com.au/100night "Your original mattress will likely be donated to charity to help those in need. We work hard to make the returns process as seamless as possible by providing free pick-ups Australia-wide. Once you contact us, we will organize a pick-up from one of our partner charities. Collections may take up to 10 business days and will occur during business hours. However, there are areas outside of metro and regional cities that they may not reach. For areas outside of metro and regional cities where our partner charities may not reach, we will help you contact other local charities that can pick up from your area. After all of the options have been exhausted, we might ask for your help to deliver to your nearest charity. Once you send in your donation receipt, we will issue your full refund." We work hard to locate other charities to donate the mattress to in case that the Salvation Army can't pick it up from your place. Please provide us with your order number and we'll be happy to follow-up on the status of your mattress collection.Before I placed the order I asked one of your rep to confirm that my area is eligible for pick up. It's been 2 weeks now that your rep is "trying to find other charities". Too slow. I live in metro area, you should already have a list of alternative charities in case this happens, given that Ecosa has been operating for years..I can only wait now and hope that my money is not gone...Hi Albert, We honor our promise of providing a refund once the mattress has been collected. We apologize for the delay. Rest assured that we will continue to follow-up on the collection and update you accordingly.

Best sleep

It arrived in a box on wheels within a business day of purchasing it! The mattress is comfortable, firm enough to support and soft enough for comfort, the perfect balance. There is also no disturbance when my partner moves. I have neck and lower back issues and now I can sleep longer (up to 9 hours now instead of just 8 and then sore) without waking up sore.
I would highly recommend it!

Firmness LayerFirm

Hi Ecosa, had my first night on my mattress last night, slept 7 hrs straight for the first time in a very long time! I am a side sleeper and woke up to sore shoulders, what can I do to rectify that?
Hi Rose, We appreciate your recent purchase. The Ecosa mattress is built to be firm enough for great back support, also soft on your shoulders and hips. It allows the mattress to shape to your body and release pressure. Your body will take 2-4 weeks to adjust and realign when switching to any new mattress. We suggest you use the mattress more and you may also flip the layers around if needed.Thank you, will do.

How on earth do I zip up the cover after taking it off for washing?
Hi Dolly, You can fit the outer cover back to the foams of the mattress and zip it all the way through.I can’t get the zip to attach is there a trick to it?You can run a candle or rub a pencil tip on the zipper teeth. If you're still having issues after, please email us at support@ecosa.com.au for further assistance.

We received our Ecosa King size mattress today, and unpacked it according to instructions. However, despite the instructions indicating to allow a few minutes for the mattress to rise from the unpacking, it still has yet to come into shape after a few hours. We are reluctant to lie on it until it fully comes to shape. Has anyone else experienced this also? If so, what do you suggest we do?
I don't think this is normal so I would contact Ecosa asap. They seem like a pretty good retailer and from what I have read they value their name and reputation and I do not doubt that they will exchange the mattress and cover all freight costs. Good luck and I think you will enjoy your mattress eventually.thanks Snoozles, so far it is almost 100% risen to shape. However, there is still a very slight buldge on one side of the mattress which has yet to take shape. Will wait for another day to check before finally using it.Hi Liz, Apologies for the delayed response. The mattress will continue to settle with continued use. Please email us at support@ecosa.com.au with your order details should the mattress still has not changed.

SingleLong SingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSuper King
Price (RRP) $799$849$899$999$1,099$1,199$1,499
Type Gel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory Foam
FirmnessExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium Firm
SizeSingleLong SingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSuper King
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)