Ecosa Pillow

Ecosa Pillow (page 2 of 6)

4.1

Andrew Minett

Andrew Minett Illawarra, NSW

Love the Ecosa pillow!!

To be honest, I wasn't sure at first whether it would suit me, but with the 100night free trial, nothing to lose. Well, all I will say is that I am NOT sending the pillow back - an awesome nights sleep.

mirna

mirnaSydney, NSW

Takes some getting used to

At first, I didn't like this pillow. It took about 1-2 weeks for me to get used to it, but then I loved it. It helped with my chronic back, neck and shoulder pain and my headaches. It is very comfortable and durable. It comes with extra inserts if you require them, but I found that these made the pillow too high. Definitely worth the price!

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecosa for A$130.00.

Chronic Neck and shoulder pain

Best pillow bought!! I have the worst neck and shoulder pain- but with this pillow it is gradually getting better and better!! No more stiffness and aching!! I absolutely love this pillow!!

Ecosa Pillow

Definitely a game changer..I have a severe diffuse degenerating cervical spine and it used to take me up to 1-3 hours to get to sleep....When I put my head on the Ecosa Pillow I feel the instant support, instant relief, instant feelings of being comfortable...Going to sleep is now much easier....Love my pillow....

Awesome pillows

We bought these in the hope of a better nights sleep and are not disappointed. Once we worked out which inserts worked best we are both sleeping so much better! Very happy!!

jgbarrett

jgbarrettSydney, NSW

Ecosa Pillow

This is by far the BEST pillow I have ever bought. I have always woken with neck and shoulder pain but not since using this pillow. I LOVE this pillow.

Paul Stockle

Paul StockleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good pillow

the pillow is one of the better models out there. its good how there are the extra foam inserts to make it more adjustable. Still think the pillow case should come free with the pillow

Purchased in March 2020.

Nadine G.Ecosa
Brea

BreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality pillow that makes a difference

A very luxurious feeling pillow. Great how you can add height to your pillow with the 2 inserts supplied. The removable layer to wash easily. Neck has felt a lot better since using this pillow. Not too soft and very comfortable to sleep on

Heidi

HeidiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your neck will thank you...

Having bought the Ecosa Pillow for myself and loved it, my husband tried it and I couldn't get it away from him so I bought another one so that we could both sleep well and not wake up with sore necks. It also reduced his snoring in a major way - so it was worth it just for that! We both highly recommend this pillow, super soft but supportive and the adjustable height makes it perfect. I'll be buying more for when we go camping - and it would make a great gift for someone too. Do yourself a favour...get one...you won't be sorry.

sal

sal

doesn't last

Only good for the first few weeks then it slowly degrades. the pillow starts to become less supportive after the trial period ends and starts to give neck pain. It isn't the most durable memory foam pillow.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecosa.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Susie

SusieSydney, NSW

Extra comfortable

With chronic long term neck issues the Ecosa pillow has goven me the most restful sleep in years. Especially with the silk cover.

Sara10South East Queensland, QLD

Will not follow through with 100 night trial return policy.

Purchased in April 2020 at Ecosa for A$112.50.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No
Sara10

I have contacted you, three times now. Please have a chat to your employee by the name of Francis who is the person that will not accept the return.

veryhappyangel

veryhappyangelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not recommended by this professional

It feels soft and comfy to lie on. I woke up with my hands under my head looking for support despite the inserts. I started to get pain in my midback and when I sleep without it that goes away. It’s not for me. Overrated and overpriced.

Purchased in April 2020 at Ecosa for A$120.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
EcosaEcosa

I just bought 1 Ecosa pillows a month ago. It’s excellent. I got neck problem from daily work. And try many pillows eg. Bamboo pillow . So all waste my money except “Ecosa “ love it!!

Wellsy

WellsyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing, a game changer! Look no further for a great pillow...

Amazing, after spending $300+ on pillows I have finally found this. I love it, I had trouble sleeping, tossing turning etc, this is so comfortable, highly recommend for a better nights sleep!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Ecosa for A$120.00.

Rosa pillow

I found the pillow itself great to sleep with but unfortunately it didn't help with my sleep apnea as I'd hoped. I gave it to my mum to try. She loves it. Doesn't wake up with pain in her shoulders or neck anymore. If you ever make a wedge pillow I would love to try it but in the mean time I am saving up for the mattress topper.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Comfortable and great delivery service

Got my pillow within a week from the time of ordering. It is well packaged and came with great accessories. I like the travel pouch that was included which meant I'm able to take it on the go. The pillow itself is really comfortable with neutral stiffness.

MJG

MJGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Memory Foam Pillow

Love the idea of the 100 night trial as it is hard to tell. It considers body shape for increased comfort during sleep. I won't be returning mine Ecosa pillow!

Donna Fortune

Donna Fortune Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pillow

I had a neck injury a few years ago and since this I’ve always woken with neck pain. I’ve been sleeping on this pillow for a week now and haven’t had any pain in the mornings. I will be recommending this to my whole family.

vrybicki

vrybickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Good Night Sleep

We purchased these as my partner has a rotor cuff injury and we are finding these so far very comfortable and soft. It takes a little getting used to the shape but so far so good.