Ecosa Pillow

Ecosa Pillow (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dee

Dee

Worst pillow ever

We bought this pillow for me and my partner ever since then we have had sore neck and shoulders every time we got up in the morning.
Then we contacted the company and they told us the 100 day trial period was over and they can do nothing about it for a refund.
Trust me don't waste your money if you want problems on your neck and shoulders for the rest of your life DO NOT BUY THIS RUBBISH PILLOW.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Rara.K

Rara.KBrisbane

The Comfiest Pillow

I bought the whole family an Ecosa pillow a week ago and everyone of us is absolutely loving it. It is hands down the comfiest pillow I’ve ever had. I have slept so deep since getting it, it just perfectly mounds into your head and neck. I will be buying more for our beach house.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
BenEddieE

BenEddieESYDNEY

Finally a pillow for me

So my 3rd pilllow in a year, all above the $100 price tag and now I finally found one that works for me. I don't seem to need any of the adjustment layers, the pillow as it is is fine. I feel the extra layers are involved in the costs so maybe a price tag of $100 and then you can purchase the individual layers if needed. Anyway great pillow, perfect softness and neck seems better now.

Date PurchasedJul 2018