Ecosa Bamboo Bedding

Ecosa Bamboo Bedding (page 2 of 3)

2.4

• Comfort

Maxine V

Maxine V

Dream Sleep

Oh wow I am so happy with my Bamboo Sheets they are luxurious to sleep on , so soft and easy to care for . I will buy nothing else but Bamboo from Ecosa , Fabulous Company , Great Service & Feedback. Thank you Ecosa 10 out of 10 you have made my Dreams even Sweeter ;)

JJJ

JJJPerth, WA

super soft and comfy sheets

Best sheets I have bought, not to hot in summer heat and really soft and silky. great to sleep in. I recommend them to anyone

Mickie

Mickie

We love our new bedding

We love our new bedding - It's brilliantly soft. The only reason I didn't give five stars because I can't honestly say how they will feel after a few washes. Mickie

Tammy

Tammy

Sheets

Amazing feeling, makes you want to go to bed nude just to feel these wonderfully soft sheets against your skin. Had to buy my second pair a week later, cant get enough of these sheets.

Karree

KarreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sheets ever

These are the absolute best sheets in the entire world! So soft and luxurious I already have multiple sets and have all my friends and family hooked!

Damon

Damon

Amazing soft, silky, high quality sheets

These bamboo sheets look and feel absolutely amazing. Much softer and silkier than any cotton sheets, but without looking like shiny silk. They look and feel extremely premium. My only negative is that the black sheets are really a very dark navy blue. When placed next to any black furniture they very much look blue, not black.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

The most beautiful bedding I’ve ever bought!

Aged in my early 70’s, you can imagine how many times I have bought bedding, but I can honestly say, I’ll never buy bedding from anyone else, other than Ecoso!

Comfort

So slippery I fell out of bed

I bought a mattress, a topper, a silk doona, a bamboo doona cover and 2 sets of their bamboo sheets but ended up sliding right out of bed onto the floor. The sheets are so slippery! I replaced the bottom sheet with a cotton one, but the top sheet keeps trying to head for the floor as well. Pillow cases are fine; lovely to sleep on. Likewise the mattress, the doona with its bamboo cover - beautiful. Just beware of the sheets.

Purchased in November 2019.

Ecosa GroupEcosa
Anna B.

Anna B.

DO NOT BUY

Sheets completely covered in pilling after only two washes. Very uncomfortable, not silky at all. After another couple of washes the elastic in the fitted sheet is also gone.
Contacted them, was told to my surprise that a refund is not possible, and that pilling is to be expected in such a "natural" product. This is not true, we have other bamboo sheets that are great.
Very low quality, does not live up to it's advertising promise - I spent $200. I have had better sheets from k-mart.

Purchased for A$200.00.

Dale

DaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Totally unethical

Unfortunately I didn’t read these reviews before buying. I have same problem as Sandy 8th Oct 2019.
Pilling after 5 days of use of ecosa bamboo bottom sheet. I got in touch with company and was simply told that their warranty didn’t cover pilling. Obviously they know their product is defective and covered themselves by putting this in warranty. Totally unethical. Any other sheets company would refund immediately. I am $380.00 out of pocket for something that is unusable. DO NOT BUY you will lose your money and they don’t care.

Purchased in September 2019 at Ecosa online.

Sandra

SandraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So disappointed. These bamboo sheets pill.

Feels like I’m sleeping in a sandy bed. Very disappointed with this product. The blue colour is nice and the top sheet has a silky feel but only after two washes the sheets are pilling

Purchased in August 2019 for A$192.00.

Comfort

WARNING, DO NOT use this company!

Caroline
Caroline

Don't waste your money

I oreded the "Navy blue" and the colour is way out from what is advertised on their website! I tried to exchange but they have a NO returns policy, even if still in original packaging. This company is a Rort, don't waste your money!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Ecosa for A$152.00.

WARNING!!

Do not deal with this company. If you are unhappy with the quality of their products (sheets pilled after the third nights sleep) or have a fault they will not give you a refund. There is no return address anywhere on the internet so you cannot send faulty products back. Absolutely terrible customer service and they breach Australian consumer guarantees act.

Purchased in June 2019.

merrilau

merrilauMelbourne

Poor quality sheets at a premium price.

After the 4th wash the flat sheet developed a series of small holes. Never have I had this experience with any product I have washed in the washing machine in the past. Customer service suggest these sheets be hand washed. Have you heard anything more ridiculous?
I have 3 year old silk pillow cases that still look new after washing on the delicate cycle.
And as they are past their 45 day warranty, tough luck. So I’m writing this to warn other prospective buyers.
I have since bought better quality bamboo sheets at half the price elsewhere. Time will tell whether all bamboo sheets are as ‘delicate’ as Ecosa’s.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$180.00.

SusuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ecosa Worst Unprofessional Customer Service Award !! and product !!!

I purchased from Ecosa the mulberry silk pillow case. I contacted customer service as I was not happy with quality as it was more like satin not silk . This company was the most rudest unprofessional service I have ever experienced. I was asked to email proof it was partially still in wrapping which I did and it still remains in its packing .Refund was refused and the “team leader” was so arrogant and rude. To go ahead and place my complaint with Office of Fair Trading . It’s weeks now and my call was never returned. If only the head office knew how bad this company’s reputation is becoming. I warn many not to purchase from ECOSA !

Purchased in April 2019 at Ecosa for A$70.00.

Jo B.South East Queensland, QLD

Top price, poor quality and pathetic customer service

Within 3 months of purchasing a set of sheets and only using them on my bed 6 times, the elastic went in the fitted sheet.

E-mailed customer service who implied that it was my fault for not following washing instructions.

You pay top $ for these sheets and the quality is beyond poor.
DO NOT BUY THESE SHEETS

Purchased in December 2018 at Ecosa for A$189.00.

jiminycricket

jiminycricketSydney Surrounds, NSW

Utter Rubbish

Purchased in August 2018 at Ecosa for A$189.00.

Poor quality sheets. Terrible service. Do not waste your money.

Purchased in March 2018 at Ecosa online store for A$199.00.

TaraSydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, Terrible Service

Purchased in December 2018 at Ecosa for A$200.00.

mjg2308

mjg2308asked

I brought these sheets and a doona cover before Christmas and am waiting to use when we go into our new house.
Is there anything at all I should avoid doing so that I don't have the same problem these poor people have had ?

Tara

Not really - I followed all care instructions provided by ecosa VERY carefully and I’ve only used the sheets 4 times. Unfortunately the product is just very poor quality, and the customer service is just as bad. I would suggest trying to see if you can return them while the packages are still unopened, if by chance they happen to be reasonable and accept the return, then go and purchase better quality products from a more reputable company.

I definitely would not ever purchase again, but hopefully you got lucky with your purchase and it lasts longer than a few uses.

Ecosa JEcosa

Bamboo can be a delicate material so should be hand washed when possible otherwise washed in a room temperate gentle machine wash using only a mild detergent.

Jo B.

Tara even if you follow the washing instructions to the letter you will still have problems with these sheets and when you contact customer service they will quickly blame you for the issue.
The story is that you are paying top price for very poor quality and no customer service.

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives