Ecosa Bamboo Bedding

Ecosa Bamboo Bedding (page 3 of 3)

2.4

• Comfort

Buyer beware

Meg

This is where we started. I sent precisely the email you requested with a photo and received the reply I quoted in my review.

Ecosa JEcosa

Thank you for confirming. Unfortunately, due to privacy reason, we can't see who you are, hence, we cannot assist you further in this platform. If you can send a follow-up email to us that will be great so we can check your account.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor and failing customer service even to a loyal high spending customer

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Jodi

JodiMelbourne

Poor quality, faulty sheets and difficult return negotiation

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Ecosa Bamboo Bedding compares to other Sheets & Blankets

mjg2308

mjg2308asked

I brought these sheets and a doona cover before Christmas and am waiting to use when we go into our new house.
Is there anything at all I should avoid doing so that I don't have the same problem these poor people have had ?

Tara
Tara

Not really - I followed all care instructions provided by ecosa VERY carefully and I’ve only used the sheets 4 times. Unfortunately the product is just very poor quality, and the customer service is just as bad. I would suggest trying to see if you can return them while the packages are still unopened, if by chance they happen to be reasonable and accept the return, then go and purchase better quality products from a more reputable company.

I definitely would not ever purchase again, but hopefully you got lucky with your purchase and it lasts longer than a few uses.

Ecosa JEcosa

Bamboo can be a delicate material so should be hand washed when possible otherwise washed in a room temperate gentle machine wash using only a mild detergent.

Jo B.
Jo B.

Tara even if you follow the washing instructions to the letter you will still have problems with these sheets and when you contact customer service they will quickly blame you for the issue.
The story is that you are paying top price for very poor quality and no customer service.

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives