Listing monitored by Ecosa

1.3
Jen Y
Jen YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible delivery: Not for apartment customers!

I live alone at an apartment and the couriers refuse to deliver the bed base to my unit - despite having direct lift access to my unit. I have bought from Ecosa previously with no issues in 2021 but this refusal from the couriers is very disappointing. Ecosa needs to get the courier company to deliver to the unit and stop using covid as an excuse as THEY WILL BE LOSING CUSTOMERS at this rate.

I live alone and it is humanly impossible to carry the solid wood bed base to my unit. As a result, I had the delivery sent back to depot and canceled my order.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
Mich P.Ecosa Send a private message
Michelle A.
Michelle A.Canberra 2600, ACT

They make it really hard to return items

• Incentivised Review No