Ecostar Double Glazing

Ecostar Double Glazing (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecostar Double Glazing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Nice product but not as effective as promised and poor follow up

We had five windows and our front door replaced by Ecostar last year. We live on a busy main road and were purely after noise reduction. The noise reduction is much less than expected. I have spoken to Ecostar several times and they have promised to send out someone to follow it up. Instead they sent a salesman who then said he'd organise someone to follow it up. I haven't heard from them.

The follow up to this post was someone in their office telling me the problem is not their product - it's my walls and roof. Their product is 'tested'. There must be a problem with the insulation in my walls and roof. I wish they'd asked me to check that before I spent a fortune on windows.

Yvonne
YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Double glazed windows

The staff were fantastic! Clear communcation was used throughout the process including the wait time. They liased well with the family and when the product was in the store room, it took 2 staff members and 1 day to install the mammoth window that we needed to replace. They even came out to our property to adjust the windows the day before Christmas Eve. The windows have truly made a difference in our heating and cooling and everyone in the house is thoroughly happy with them.

Julian
JulianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting

Placed our order on 26 October. Still waiting. Communication from the company is not great - we have now made monthly calls for the last 3 months. I hope they are everything they promised.

Anthony and Pat S
Anthony and Pat SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeded all expectations - Freaking Amazing

Peter and Helen
Peter and HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product. Looks good.

We first ordered in Feb 2015. 5 windows up stairs.

We then placed our second order from Jared in 2017. 9 windows all upstairs.

I like the style and the look. Functionally they have been good. Thermally it has been better.

It cuts down the noise. Product is very good.

Today we are ordering another 9 items.

Daryl and Angela Tate
Daryl and Angela TateGippsland, VIC

Met all our expectations for improving our house

Paul and Angela Shawyer
Paul and Angela ShawyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good looking product that works well

Every house should have it if they can afford it.

We ordered 7 windows and a sliding door in 2016.

We wanted to improve thermal insulation and reduce noise. It certainly improved the noise a lot. We love the windows.

HUGE improvement regarding temperature. Warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Definitely helps. 75-80% improvement from a thermal perspective. Huge improvement. We felt it the moment it was installed.

The installers were excellent. Very good at what they were doing. The Ecostar office is easy to deal with and no drama at all.

Every house should have it.

Shelley and Daryl
Shelley and DarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

Margaret A.
Margaret A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Last window done Craig.

Ollie & Aaron did a fantastic job.It is the last window in our house,& the most expensive due to the fact that it was a second story, & a steep roof. Hope you liked the knitted things I sent for your daughter Craig.

GabK.
GabK.AU

Great looking windows that not only look good but are great for climate control

Ease, carefree and modern

I ordered 3 windows and 2 sliding doors in August 2012. I wanted a durable product, thermal ventilation and noise reduction. I live right on the street.

It has been absolutely durable. Maintenance free. The windows are really good. Feels a lot lighter in here. I can just open and close them with ease. Haven't had to do anything.

Thermal ventilation has been great. Definitely noticed a difference.

Noise reduction has been good. It is a lot quieter. Hear less neighbors, don't really hear the cars. This was a big change. Used to hear neighbors when they had their parties. Not anymore.

The installers were really good. Efficient. Quick.

Today I'm looking at back door, window and front door.

Maxine Neville
Maxine NevilleGippsland, VIC

Great quality and good service

Our old window was dog damaged. We ordered a new Ecostar window in March 2019. It was installed in May or June 2019.

Our dogs are big. Our biggest is 60kg, the other two are 50kg and 38kg. The dogs jump on them to try and get birds or to get inside and they haven't been able to damage them. The windows are indestructible.

The installation was easy and breezy. They came in, did their job and put the curtain rod back up for us.
Everyone throughout the process has been polite and friendly.

The one thing we didn't like was we felt a bit pressured to make a quick decision back when we bought in 2019.

Today we are ordering a door and windows.

Has modernized my house

Guard and Teaute John
Guard and Teaute JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Look is Great

We ordered 4 windows from Ecostar in early 2019.

The installers did a good job and cleaned up. We did the front ones as we live on a busy road. Very noisy. The noise has reduced a lot. Before you could hear a lot of noise. Now it is quieter.

We feel great regarding the safety. You can't open from the outside. Very safe.

The look is great. Everybody notices. It looks bigger now.
It is cooler in summer. Before you couldn't stay in the front room on a 39 degree like today and now with our windows we can.
I would give it 8 out of five if I could.

John and Sue Davey
John and Sue DaveyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sleek construction and well engineered

The Ecostar windows and doors are outstanding quality. Double glazing makes a lot of sense. Ecostar know their product very well.

My motiavtion for looking at double glazing is for thermal insulation.

David and Janice Green
David and Janice GreenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love them because they look bright and fresh

Very happy

We are extremely happy with the windows. During the scorching days over December and January the kitchen/family room has been kept at a very comfortable temperature without the use of air-conditioning.
They are everything you said that they would be. We give you five stars for excellence.

Pam
PamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Security- Completely sealed- No stress now

Rod and Serrin
Rod and SerrinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We are thrilled with the final result

Kefford and Tiffaney
Kefford and TiffaneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Noise reduction- Thermal efficiency- Keeps the house cozy- I like how it looks

I stopped at an EcoStar stall at my local shops because I was curious- I wanted our home to be as environmentally friendly and cost-effective as possible.

We live on a main road and were having issues with condensation and mould on our windows, plus some pretty extreme power bills because we are reliant on electricity only (no gas).

Since having them installed about 3 years ago we've noticed a significant improvement in traffic noise, and our room isn't freezing in winter. Condensation and mould issues have all but disappeared.

They look great from the inside and outside and are easy to clean and maintain.

We are excited to be adding an additional 4 windows and another door to our home.

Really happy overall

I have been completely happy with the service I have received on both occasions. The two reps that have been have been very helpful & informative.
The installation of my first lot of windows were done quickly & efficiently by a great team of men.
I am now waiting for the last of my windows to be installed.

O'Dell and Jon
O'Dell and JonGippsland, VIC

Makes the house Pop

Fiona and Brian H
Fiona and Brian HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thermal improvement and Airflow

Phillip and Louise
Phillip and LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keeping the House secure and an even temperature

We ordered two windows from Ecostar about just in the bedroom.

We wanted to get rid of the mold and condensation. It was west facing and we got all the afternoon sun. We then another four windows at the front in the lounge/dining [2018] and then office and the family room and the spare room [2019].

The thermal improvement has been significant. At least a 50% improvement. It is cooler in summer. We haven't had the air con on much at all. It keeps it warmer in winter.

The noise has improved. At least 50% improvement. We live right on a tram line so that has been good.

The installers have been excellent.
Today we are looking at the kitchen and the family room door.