Ecostar Double Glazing

Ecostar Double Glazing (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecostar Double Glazing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (110)

Kelly Oakham
Kelly OakhamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top Quality in every aspect

Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The promised excellence and delivered pre sale, post sale and during installation

With a view to reducing noise in our street facing rooms, we invited Ecostar to quote for the work, whilst yes expensive, when you are promised a superior, quality product, I was happy to pay for it. The quotation process was professional and thorough. Post sale, the communication was excellent. Everything they promised was delivered and then some. When only 2 guys showed up to do our 7 windows all in one day, we were concerned, but they smashed it out! We are 100% satisfied with our windows and would highly recommend Ecostar to anyone.

Steve and Margaret Abell
Steve and Margaret AbellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful product and wonderful service

Faye C.
Faye C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Maintenance and Afterservice

The ecostar crew came out to do a maintenance check and cleaned the glass inside and out, they were friendly and very good. Even my dog was happy. Can recommend Ecostar for their windows for heat, cooling and noise aspects and friendly after service. Faye

C Green
C GreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive windows with terrible customer service.

Not sure where to start with these guys.. Windows are super expensive! The quotation lasts a couple of hours which seems fine, then the sales pitch comes. $70k to replace all windows in our 3 bedroom home.
Stupidly we went with ecostar for our windows in our new extension.
We found them difficult to deal with and were not happy at all with the finish of the windows. They look cheap and tacky, especially given we spent $18k on seven windows.
The installers smashed one of our doors onsite and we were told by ecostar that if we bought the rest of the $70k worth of windows through them theyd give us $500 off toward them.
Avoid these guys!!

Aaron Sayer
Aaron SayerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why would anyone go traditional timber double glazed windows?

Daryl and Andrea K.
Daryl and Andrea K.Gippsland, VIC

We were chasing a 5 star product and found it

Warda khan
Warda khanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After 2 years we are satisfied!

Peter Jones
Peter JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfaction

I heard about ecostar on the radio and then checked out their website. I wanted new windows because the old ones were rotted and needed replacing.

I died on the first quote due to the price! I ended up purchasing 29 windows and doors.

Noise reduction is excellent. The installers were excellent. They worked hard. Were dead on time. The screens door from clear shield were excellent on an recommendation from ecostar.

Today I've got Jared out again to get another 3 windows and my house will be done.
Happy with the products. Nothing gone wrong. I had one trouble with a lock, called Ecostar and they came out and fixed it.

Find out how Ecostar Double Glazing compares to other Home Renovators

Really disappointed with the sales tactic

Mitch H.Ecostar Double Glazing

Hi, can you send me your quote number please so i can look into the above please.
Regards,

Doug Cromie
Doug CromieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Ecostar windows and doors are excellent. Thermal efficiency and the frame has been extremely well researched. The fact that they have taken out metal and replaced them with thermal efficient materials has been good. They look clean and neat. The people at the office are good to deal with. The quote I got from Jared was very through. You get what you pay for.

Nut runner
Nut runnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded our expectations!

Jilin Yu and Xiao Liu
Jilin Yu and Xiao LiuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Noise out and improved thermal performance

We wanted to improve thermal performance and the wind would come in. It was quite cold. We ordered 6 windows from Jared in 2017. We like that it leaves the noise out and keeps the rooms very warm.

The installers installed our windows in 1 day. They cleaned up nicely.

Today we are ordering another two windows.

Anne Good
Anne GoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent outcome

I was concerned about safety and heating in my home. I ordered 6 windows from Ecostar in December 2017. I have enjoyed how quiet my home is. They look clean and crisp. Good heat protection. The installation team was excellent. They arrived at 7:30am and they were gone by about 1:30pm. They were extremely clean. I have had other tradies during this renno and I can't say that about every tradesperson. They were also courteous. Which isn't always the case. There were two installers. I think they were English installers.
The windows are secure. I was really pleased with the outcome and glad I invested in it. Today I am getting some more windows quoted up.

Leah
Leah

Ecostar Windows have good benefits

The Ecostar windows offer a package. Thermal efficiency, noise reduction, security and new technology. The argon gas is pretty impressive. The Windows and doors is to reduce noise and I like the thermal benefits.

Excited to have installation

Beautiful windows and doors, makes us feel safe and reduces noise, and our home is much cosier now

Yohan Melta
Yohan MeltaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

eco-cellent stars!! Now my home feels like home!

1 company with its purrfect products and services solved my problems:
My new neighbours have a 2 yr old who is very vocal if you know what I mean, and being a resident of Victoria, I thought electrifying heat and chilling cold will be a part of the rest of my life.
After getting my doors and windows done from this company, it's like a new life.
No noise from the neighbours and all my rooms and nice and warm.
I got them at the right time, as I was offered very good discounts, and saved a lot of money.

Andy and Adelyn Aronzena
Andy and Adelyn AronzenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Eco Efficiency

Amazing product! Is a life saver in the cold months!

When the product demonstrators came to my house, they were very quick and efficient in quoting the windows that I wanted double glazed. They replaced the frame to a beautiful wooden grain finish, which look exactly like real timber. price was discounted and I am very happy with the finish and look of my home!

Garry G.
Garry G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ecostar sales pitch

Iain and Laura Smith
Iain and Laura SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Keep us cosy in Winter

Tobias and Mel Skog
Tobias and Mel SkogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Improvement we have made to the House. By a Mile.

Jenny and Ken Redwood
Jenny and Ken RedwoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warmer winter to look forward to, cooler summer.

Andy and Nett Coates
Andy and Nett CoatesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend them to everybody!

Mark Wright
Mark WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Come through on what they say they are going to do.

We first placed our order with Ecostar about four years ago. We wanted to modernize the house and to improve thermal insulation.

Windows have been really good. They met our expectations. Performed as specified.

We then placed our second order a year ago. That was 3 windows.

Today we are finishing our house with a sliding door and a window.

The installation boys were very good.
It did everything they said it was going to do. It will last for 10, 20, 30 or 40 years. The initial hit isn't pleasant, but its why people buy nice cars as opposed to just serviceable cars.