Ecostar Double Glazing

Ecostar Double Glazing (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecostar Double Glazing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Looking to do more

The old windows had a lot of air coming thru. A lot of heat and cold coming through. Even with the fire roaring it would still be cold. They were leaking water as well.

We ordered four big windows and a sliding door.

Now you don't feel the breeze anymore. It doesn't take as long to warm up anymore. Also on a hot day it is more comfortable.

The looks of what we had before and what we have now is chalk and cheese. I think it looks fabulous now. I like the framing. The look of the windows look good. Modern and clean.
The installers were great. They did some extra work. Their clean up wasn't perfect. It could have been better.

David
DavidGippsland, VIC

Upgraded the house! I just stand and look at the windows some times.

New House Without Moving

My Ecostar windows were installed in July 2019. I wanted double glazing because those windows are west facing and I wanted to improve thermal insulation. Keeping it cool in summer was the main reason.
Now we haven't had to use the air con as much and there has been a reduction in the noise from the road.

The three installers, under the leadership of Ollie, were excellent. Punctual, great at their job and extremely polite. Very modern look.

Overall, I am extremely happy and am now ordering another three windows and a door.

Always Wright
Always WrightGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm just happy with the appearance of the windows. Very happy!

I wanted to put double glazing in to keep it warm in winter and cool in summer and to be quiet.

I ordered two windows upstairs with Ecostar a few years ago.

It is effective. I don't have to use the heater where the windows are any more.

The installers were good. Very efficient. They were only here half a day.

Dealings with the office has been good. The windows took a while to arrive. They were put in just before Christmas.

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Updated and improved the house.

Nick and Janine J
Nick and Janine JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Windows are now the best part of the house!

JC and Paige
JC and PaigeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality service Quality product

Chantha Chin
Chantha ChinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Make the house look nice and more comfortable

I like double glazing. Ecostar's window frames looks nice. The quality is good.

I saw Ecostar in the shopping centre in Parkmore shopping center.
I am looking for noise reduction and a new style of window.

The office members of Ecostar were pleasant to deal with.
The quote was perfect.

Window makeover

We ordered two bays windows, a side window and another out the back. 8 windows in total. We saw Ecostar at the homeshow in 2018.

We wanted to improve thermal performance. We wanted to keep it warm in winter. We wanted to cut out the noise.

The house is MUCH cooler. It used to be very hot. Now it is much cooler where we have done the windows. The noise has reduced.

The installers were very professional and through. The windows were installed in two days.
Today we ordering another 7 items. A front door and 6 windows.

Tim Kervin
Tim KervinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality

I had heard Ecostar on the Radio but connected with them at the Homeshow as I was looking at putting Double Glazed Windows in my home.

I ordered 7 windows and 2 doors from Ecostar. I chose Ecostar because of the quality of them.

They were installed in August 2019.

Over winter it was a good improvement keeping the heat in.

The installers were here for two days.

Clean and tidy. They cleaned up their mess.

Bill and Justyna
Bill and JustynaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Windows

Brett Gilson
Brett GilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Durable

The windows are excellent. They are secure and easy to use. The old sliding door I had I could hardly even open it. I ordered windows in the two bedrooms, the living room, the kitchen and dining room and the toilet.

The installers did a great job. It was a big fella.

It keeps the cool in in Summer and works the other way in winter.

No complaints. Today I'm finishing off the rest of the house with Jared.

Got the service team Kiwi and the other Jared around now who are giving me my 12 month window clean. They have just come round to clean the windows.

Pushy service

I asked eco star out to quote 18 windows, a front door and French doors.they Requested my partner there. I live alone in my house and my partner lives in hers. I bought my house myself. The lady, Jessica on the telephone kept pushing for partner to be there and its policy for both parties to be there. I found it quite pushy and a bit of a bully tactic to get a signature on the spot. This should not be aloud in this day and age. I am not happy with this as i am spending a lot of money refurbishing the house now Ill have to get someone else to quote me. And I only gave one star because no stars was available

Kelly Oakham
Kelly OakhamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top Quality in every aspect

Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The promised excellence and delivered pre sale, post sale and during installation

With a view to reducing noise in our street facing rooms, we invited Ecostar to quote for the work, whilst yes expensive, when you are promised a superior, quality product, I was happy to pay for it. The quotation process was professional and thorough. Post sale, the communication was excellent. Everything they promised was delivered and then some. When only 2 guys showed up to do our 7 windows all in one day, we were concerned, but they smashed it out! We are 100% satisfied with our windows and would highly recommend Ecostar to anyone.

Steve and Margaret Abell
Steve and Margaret AbellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful product and wonderful service

Faye C.
Faye C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Maintenance and Afterservice

The ecostar crew came out to do a maintenance check and cleaned the glass inside and out, they were friendly and very good. Even my dog was happy. Can recommend Ecostar for their windows for heat, cooling and noise aspects and friendly after service. Faye

Dong Q.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pushy sales and can't follow up with service.

Mitch H.Ecostar Double Glazing

Hi Dong, very sorry to hear about the above, let me investigate and we will come back to you,
Regards,

Dong Q.

Refund for deposit received but still waiting for refund on finance fees from zipmoney, since you cancelled the contract you should refund this cost as well.

C Green
C GreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive windows with terrible customer service.

Not sure where to start with these guys.. Windows are super expensive! The quotation lasts a couple of hours which seems fine, then the sales pitch comes. $70k to replace all windows in our 3 bedroom home.
Stupidly we went with ecostar for our windows in our new extension.
We found them difficult to deal with and were not happy at all with the finish of the windows. They look cheap and tacky, especially given we spent $18k on seven windows.
The installers smashed one of our doors onsite and we were told by ecostar that if we bought the rest of the $70k worth of windows through them theyd give us $500 off toward them.
Avoid these guys!!

Aaron Sayer
Aaron SayerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why would anyone go traditional timber double glazed windows?

Daryl and Andrea K.
Daryl and Andrea K.Gippsland, VIC

We were chasing a 5 star product and found it

Warda khan
Warda khanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After 2 years we are satisfied!

Peter Jones
Peter JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfaction

I heard about ecostar on the radio and then checked out their website. I wanted new windows because the old ones were rotted and needed replacing.

I died on the first quote due to the price! I ended up purchasing 29 windows and doors.

Noise reduction is excellent. The installers were excellent. They worked hard. Were dead on time. The screens door from clear shield were excellent on an recommendation from ecostar.

Today I've got Jared out again to get another 3 windows and my house will be done.
Happy with the products. Nothing gone wrong. I had one trouble with a lock, called Ecostar and they came out and fixed it.

Really disappointed with the sales tactic

Mitch H.Ecostar Double Glazing

Hi, can you send me your quote number please so i can look into the above please.
Regards,

Doug Cromie
Doug CromieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Ecostar windows and doors are excellent. Thermal efficiency and the frame has been extremely well researched. The fact that they have taken out metal and replaced them with thermal efficient materials has been good. They look clean and neat. The people at the office are good to deal with. The quote I got from Jared was very through. You get what you pay for.