Ecostar Double Glazing

Ecostar Double Glazing (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecostar Double Glazing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (110)

Tim PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RIP OFF

High pressure sales tactics for a mediocre product. 3 hours wasted in a grand presentation about how good they are... bulls**t! To have 3 bedrooms fitted the quote started at $52,000. After some amazing stories about brexit, installation costs, current deals and ever the bloody euro... We ended up at $23,000. Amazing... and sickening.

I have since received two other quotes for $15,000 and $17,000 for double glazing the same windows.

Graeme B
Graeme B

Beware of Ecostars Sales Tactics .

Liz and Darren Black
Liz and Darren BlackGippsland, VIC

Sound advice.

Ecostar windows are good for the environment.

Wicked materials.

I like the efficiency of them and the economic of them. Sound reduction is good.

Dealings with the office were easy.
Dealing with Jared was very easy. Sound advice. Very good advice.

Amazing product!

We had been considering double glazed windows on the west side of our house for sometime when we had Jared come out and explain all about Ecostar's product. Jared was very thorough on his explanations of types of windows, to the measuring up and how we could get best discount. We ordered four windows initially and have just had them installed by two of their super installers in John and Matt. These guys are meticulous in their work and cleaned up afterwards. The windows look fantastic. Our whole experience with Ecostar has been very professional and efficient. We are now on a mission to save up to get the remaining windows and doors done.

Jilly
JillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID!!!

David Kan
David KanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Tech

The Ecostar windows offer a package. Thermal efficiency, noise reduction, security and new technology. The argon gas is pretty impressive. My motivation for ordering 16 windows and doors is to reduce noise and I like the thermal benefits.

Heard Ecostar advertised on 3MBS.

Andrew_Jeanne Carruthers

Upgrade the 1970s to 21st Century

Germaine Deblieck
Germaine DeblieckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ecostar needs to happen

Ecostar windows are fantastic. It should be a regulation for everyone to have double glazing. We saw Ecostar at Eastland shopping centre and I finally found out where to get these from. We saw these double glazing UPVC windows in Europe and know the quality. In England and Germany it is too hot in the homes because they are well insulated.

The representatives are happy to spend the time explaining the quality and do the measurements and answer any questions. Explaining any detail in the most efficient way for making it affordable.

Jared spent an extraordinary amount of time explaining every detail of the function, the cost, the efficiency of this product and we were very happy with his service.

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Neat and clean

We had all our main windows replaced on our first floor appointment in April. They look the same as the other windows in the block so meet the body corporate standards. Instead of the rotting wood we have clean white uPVC frames.
We are on a busy road and they have cut down the noise and we get more sleep. The thermal control is good and we don’t need the heater as high or all day as we did prior to the installation. So our electricity bills have reduced.
The instillation was quick the installers were excellent and cleaned up after themselves. We are very happy with the windows and the service.

Susan B.
Susan B.Southwest, VIC

Great product

I bought 2 windows for a north facing room and was so happy with them that I bought another on the same wall. They’re so good that I intend to save up for more windows in the future

Elizabeth Wilson
Elizabeth Wilson

Maintenance Free

No more painting your windows frame as no up keep is necessary.
Amazing security
Maintenance free product which allows for your home to be warmer in winter and cooler in summer

Jasmine Murray
Jasmine MurrayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ecostars product are amazing I'm finding my house is staying a lot warmer during winter time the windows are amazing

I love the self cleaning the window have and the noise has Reduced scientifically in my house would highly recommend getting ecostar window and doors you won't be disappointed and the customer service is outstandering

Melanie
Melanie

No more cold air in the bedrooms!

Recently had new bedroom windows installed just in time for winter. No more condensation and cold air coming through it's amazing! Next up I'm hoping to do the living spaces!

Meet T.
Meet T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Excellent!

Wonderful service with excellent products. I had my windows installed and the benefits of it are priceless, would definitely recommend to everyone. House feels much more warmer after it being installed in winter, and also feels much more cooler when it's a hot day, which reduces my energy bills and therefore stress.

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Quaility double glazing i have seen in Australia

Quote was very reasonable for what the product is. Found it to be a superior product when compared to others on the market. Found colour range and opening options to be exceptional

Peter Thompson
Peter ThompsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing products saving me $$$ on energy bills

Amazing products, first time using double glazing for my home and I would never go back! Reducing my energy bills and saving me heaps of money. They have heaps of variety for me to choose and they can were able to colour match my existing aluminium frame windows.

Shreya M.
Shreya M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing products for home!

Very impressed with Ecostar's products. They have proven to be exactly as they claim! They have reduced a lot of the heating issues during the summertime and lots of saving on the energy bills.

Bryan R.
Bryan R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Product

Have had my double glazing from Ecostar installed for a few months and have felt the benefits from the beginning. The noise reduction and thermal regulation were my main reasons for installing and can definitely say that they have made a world of a difference. Only have my master bedroom done but will definitely have them back to install more.

Awesome product, you can’t go wrong without it.

Different designs to choose from.Can have the same or better designs to suit home. Great on thermal issues when I need to stay cool or warm. Can do things a window at a time, which is worth it in the end.

Tony and Sue Stagnitti
Tony and Sue StagnittiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality is wonderful

dalbell
dalbellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

make such a difference this winter

wow what a difference I have noticed this winter my bill was over $100 cheaper as now I don't have the heater on all the time due to being double glazed cant wait to see the savings in summer also and on top of that my insurance was cheaper too due to the extra security...… winning

Marie aspanous
Marie aspanousGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

windows and doors are amazing

The windows and doors are amazing, can’t not complain about anything. It has made such a huge difference to my house! The custom design was everything I wanted and more!

Alexander W.
Alexander W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing windows, and really good service

We got some windows through ecostar a little while ago and have been incredibly happy with them from day one. The quotation and surveying were conducted very professionally, and although the quote process did take a while it did mean we felt very comfortable making a decision in the end. After having the windows installed it has made a noticeable difference this winter and we know that we will be looking at more windows with the company down the track.

Ralph and Barbara
Ralph and BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Noise reduced by 80% -No Drafts

We wanted to replace our old warped windows which were leaking and drafty. We pretty much did our whole house with Ecostar back in 2011. The noise reduction has been good. The noise has reduced by 80%. The look of the windows are great. We are happy with the look. People ask about the windows and we have recommended people to get their windows done with Ecostar. Our friend Murray ended up getting his house done with Ecostars windows.

Today we are completing our house by getting a french door on our balcony.

We love the safety reasons. The locking is great.

Noise reduction has been great. No drafts are a plus as well.