Ecostar Double Glazing

Ecostar Double Glazing (page 5 of 10)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecostar Double Glazing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Really disappointed with the sales tactic

Mitch H.Ecostar Double Glazing

Hi, can you send me your quote number please so i can look into the above please.
Regards,

Doug Cromie
Doug CromieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Ecostar windows and doors are excellent. Thermal efficiency and the frame has been extremely well researched. The fact that they have taken out metal and replaced them with thermal efficient materials has been good. They look clean and neat. The people at the office are good to deal with. The quote I got from Jared was very through. You get what you pay for.

Nut runner
Nut runnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded our expectations!

Jilin Yu and Xiao Liu
Jilin Yu and Xiao LiuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Noise out and improved thermal performance

We wanted to improve thermal performance and the wind would come in. It was quite cold. We ordered 6 windows from Jared in 2017. We like that it leaves the noise out and keeps the rooms very warm.

The installers installed our windows in 1 day. They cleaned up nicely.

Today we are ordering another two windows.

Anne Good
Anne GoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent outcome

I was concerned about safety and heating in my home. I ordered 6 windows from Ecostar in December 2017. I have enjoyed how quiet my home is. They look clean and crisp. Good heat protection. The installation team was excellent. They arrived at 7:30am and they were gone by about 1:30pm. They were extremely clean. I have had other tradies during this renno and I can't say that about every tradesperson. They were also courteous. Which isn't always the case. There were two installers. I think they were English installers.
The windows are secure. I was really pleased with the outcome and glad I invested in it. Today I am getting some more windows quoted up.

Leah
Leah

Ecostar Windows have good benefits

The Ecostar windows offer a package. Thermal efficiency, noise reduction, security and new technology. The argon gas is pretty impressive. The Windows and doors is to reduce noise and I like the thermal benefits.

Excited to have installation

Beautiful windows and doors, makes us feel safe and reduces noise, and our home is much cosier now

Yohan Melta
Yohan MeltaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

eco-cellent stars!! Now my home feels like home!

1 company with its purrfect products and services solved my problems:
My new neighbours have a 2 yr old who is very vocal if you know what I mean, and being a resident of Victoria, I thought electrifying heat and chilling cold will be a part of the rest of my life.
After getting my doors and windows done from this company, it's like a new life.
No noise from the neighbours and all my rooms and nice and warm.
I got them at the right time, as I was offered very good discounts, and saved a lot of money.

LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for the honest reviews

Mitch H.Ecostar Double Glazing

Hi Lou, can you send me your quote number so i can look into this please.
Many thanks,

Mitch H.Ecostar Double Glazing

Hi Lou, can you send me your quote number please as i cant find anyone by your name.

Lou

Hi Mitch, do you have an email address I can send the quote number to? I’m not going to post my personal details here online.

Andy and Adelyn Aronzena
Andy and Adelyn AronzenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Eco Efficiency

Amazing product! Is a life saver in the cold months!

When the product demonstrators came to my house, they were very quick and efficient in quoting the windows that I wanted double glazed. They replaced the frame to a beautiful wooden grain finish, which look exactly like real timber. price was discounted and I am very happy with the finish and look of my home!

Garry G.
Garry G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ecostar sales pitch

Iain and Laura Smith
Iain and Laura SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Keep us cosy in Winter

Tobias and Mel Skog
Tobias and Mel SkogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Improvement we have made to the House. By a Mile.

Jenny and Ken Redwood
Jenny and Ken RedwoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warmer winter to look forward to, cooler summer.

Andy and Nett Coates
Andy and Nett CoatesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend them to everybody!

Mark Wright
Mark WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Come through on what they say they are going to do.

We first placed our order with Ecostar about four years ago. We wanted to modernize the house and to improve thermal insulation.

Windows have been really good. They met our expectations. Performed as specified.

We then placed our second order a year ago. That was 3 windows.

Today we are finishing our house with a sliding door and a window.

The installation boys were very good.
It did everything they said it was going to do. It will last for 10, 20, 30 or 40 years. The initial hit isn't pleasant, but its why people buy nice cars as opposed to just serviceable cars.

Tim PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RIP OFF

High pressure sales tactics for a mediocre product. 3 hours wasted in a grand presentation about how good they are... bulls**t! To have 3 bedrooms fitted the quote started at $52,000. After some amazing stories about brexit, installation costs, current deals and ever the bloody euro... We ended up at $23,000. Amazing... and sickening.

I have since received two other quotes for $15,000 and $17,000 for double glazing the same windows.

Graeme B
Graeme B

Beware of Ecostars Sales Tactics .

Liz and Darren Black
Liz and Darren BlackGippsland, VIC

Sound advice.

Ecostar windows are good for the environment.

Wicked materials.

I like the efficiency of them and the economic of them. Sound reduction is good.

Dealings with the office were easy.
Dealing with Jared was very easy. Sound advice. Very good advice.

Amazing product!

We had been considering double glazed windows on the west side of our house for sometime when we had Jared come out and explain all about Ecostar's product. Jared was very thorough on his explanations of types of windows, to the measuring up and how we could get best discount. We ordered four windows initially and have just had them installed by two of their super installers in John and Matt. These guys are meticulous in their work and cleaned up afterwards. The windows look fantastic. Our whole experience with Ecostar has been very professional and efficient. We are now on a mission to save up to get the remaining windows and doors done.

Jilly
JillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID!!!

David Kan
David KanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Tech

The Ecostar windows offer a package. Thermal efficiency, noise reduction, security and new technology. The argon gas is pretty impressive. My motivation for ordering 16 windows and doors is to reduce noise and I like the thermal benefits.

Heard Ecostar advertised on 3MBS.

Andrew_Jeanne Carruthers