Ecostar Double Glazing

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecostar Double Glazing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Gregory and Eglantine B
Gregory and Eglantine BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Much better insulation thanks to great windows.

Great product. Great installation team. Little issue with covid related delay and keeping the customer up to date. We heard Ecostar advertised on Triple M. Installation was awesome. No mess. Great work. Great guys. 2 installers. 1 day installation. 2 french doors, 1 square window and 1 tall window. There's nothing I don't like about it. Coming from France we have experience with double and triple glazing, but have never experienced argon gas filled windows. They are good. Works great. Good build quality.

Better insulation. Less noise now. Less noise from neighbors, helicopters and birds. Today we are looking at the front door and two windows from Jared.

Good Quality Product and Service

Red Baron
Red BaronSouthwest, VIC

I'm Happy that I've been able to fix old windows that would have been a pain in the bottom to fix

Very good product

Sales process excruciating. Product excellent. Installation excellent. Offset the angst. We ordered 6 windows from Jared in June 2020. We replaced our windows due to the heat from the northerly sun. It has been pretty good for thermal control. Noise reduction a bonus I hadn't expected to be so good. The installers were exceptional. Here for 1.5 days. Two installers. Extremely good. Tidied up. Cleaned up. Today we are looking at another 11 windows upstairs. Want to make a better thermal balance and to not have to paint.

Sufenny Lim
Sufenny LimUnincorporated, SA

Happy. Better than old windows.

I am happy because my previous windows were old. Happy with new ones. I ordered 3 windows and a door back in 2019. Today I am ordering another two from Jared.

Outstandingly engineered product. Company that delivered on everything it claim in terms of supply and installation

Job Satisfaction
kjb1971
kjb1971Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional across the board.

Milan K.
Milan K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Windows are the Soul of the Home

All of us in the house are now happy that we have chosen professional company which respected their warranty obligations!

House is noticeably warmer in winter and much more cooler in the extra hot 40+ degrees days.

No wind goes any more through the house and noice reduction is exceptional!

Meeta J.
Meeta J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the effort. Good service.

We ordered 10 or 12 windows from Jared back in mid to late 2019. Around that time. We wanted to cut down on noise and improve insulation and also to be able to easily open them. The other windows were getting old. We heard Ecostar on the radio. We like the noise reduction, it is a vast improvement. We live on a busy corner with lots of cars and trucks going past. It really reduces the noises. Its a great change. The thermally performance has improved. The
ease of use is good. Easy to open. Look good. We find them solid. There were 4 installers who were here for a couple of days.

Find out how Ecostar Double Glazing compares to other Home Renovators

Fantastic product and company to deal with.

I ordered a small number of new windows from Jared to get used to the process with Ecostar. I ordered in January 2021 and they were installed in July 2021. They look fantastic. Caused a problem actually because now I have to update other things in my house! I've already replaced my curtains. There is now no condensation on the inside any more, where previously there was. It has helped thermally. The installers were fantastic, they did an amazing job and also cleaned up after, which is rare in the trades. There were 2 installers. I am now looking at getting done the rest of the upstairs and some downstairs done.

Leanne and Shane H
Leanne and Shane HGippsland, VIC

Brilliant - Life Changing

Yeohs
YeohsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

As good as promised

Mark and Jun
Mark and JunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product for thermal efficency

Frank and Connie
Frank and ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good product. Highly recommend.

Quality product. Efficient and friendly staff. Efficient and through installation process and follow-up

Phillip
Phillipasked

What is the BAL rating of your double glaze windows?

Gunny
Gunny

Hi Philip , As we live in the middle of a suburb that has never seen a bush fire , l considered the BAL as not applicable, You could contact Ecostar directly to acertain your individual requirements.

Hi Phillip
We are fully tested and compliant to BAL 40. We also comply to BAL FZ as long as external BAL FZ steel shutters are fitted.
Any more info, please call 1300 ECOSTAR
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Peter
Peterasked

I am only interested in noise reduction as I live on a busy road. Could you provide the RW rating of your various products?

Thanks.

Mike CEcostar Double Glazing

Sorry Peter, we missed this question. Our standard double glazed glass unit will eliminate 80% of external noise. If acoustic glass is used in the unit, them almost 100%.
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Bernard
Bernardasked

How much does a standard room window cost?

John Reynolds
John Reynolds

Ni Idea Bernard. I didn't buy the windows.

Hi Bernard
There are no standard room windows. All Ecostar double glazed windows are individually made to measure for maximum thermal efficiency and noise reduction. The price for the window depends on your choice of design, opening option, double glazed unit spec, colour and much more. That is why we offer free quotations in the comfort of your own home. When you have made your choices, we will leave you with an itemised quotation there and then. To arrange a free quote, call 1300 ECOSTAR.

Jennimac
Jennimac

2 windows 2.4m wide each - $17,000 - after sales discounts ringing boss etc $8,900

See all Ecostar Double Glazing questions