Ecostar Double Glazing

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecostar Double Glazing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)

Window makeover

We ordered two bays windows, a side window and another out the back. 8 windows in total. We saw Ecostar at the homeshow in 2018.

We wanted to improve thermal performance. We wanted to keep it warm in winter. We wanted to cut out the noise.

The house is MUCH cooler. It used to be very hot. Now it is much cooler where we have done the windows. The noise has reduced.

The installers were very professional and through. The windows were installed in two days.
Today we ordering another 7 items. A front door and 6 windows.

Rates and Fees
Peter Jones
Peter JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfaction

I heard about ecostar on the radio and then checked out their website. I wanted new windows because the old ones were rotted and needed replacing.

I died on the first quote due to the price! I ended up purchasing 29 windows and doors.

Noise reduction is excellent. The installers were excellent. They worked hard. Were dead on time. The screens door from clear shield were excellent on an recommendation from ecostar.

Today I've got Jared out again to get another 3 windows and my house will be done.
Happy with the products. Nothing gone wrong. I had one trouble with a lock, called Ecostar and they came out and fixed it.

Other Home Renovators

Store LocationEcostar
Susan B.
Susan B.Southwest, VIC

Great product

I bought 2 windows for a north facing room and was so happy with them that I bought another on the same wall. They’re so good that I intend to save up for more windows in the future

Store LocationHome visit from a sales assistant

Home Renovators

Find out how Ecostar Double Glazing compares to other Home Renovators

Lorraine and John M
Lorraine and John MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

European Design and European Construction

Phillip
Phillipasked

What is the BAL rating of your double glaze windows?

Gunny
Gunny

Hi Philip , As we live in the middle of a suburb that has never seen a bush fire , l considered the BAL as not applicable, You could contact Ecostar directly to acertain your individual requirements.

Hi Phillip
We are fully tested and compliant to BAL 40. We also comply to BAL FZ as long as external BAL FZ steel shutters are fitted.
Any more info, please call 1300 ECOSTAR
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Peter
Peterasked

I am only interested in noise reduction as I live on a busy road. Could you provide the RW rating of your various products?

Thanks.

Mike CEcostar Double Glazing

Sorry Peter, we missed this question. Our standard double glazed glass unit will eliminate 80% of external noise. If acoustic glass is used in the unit, them almost 100%.
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Bernard
Bernardasked

How much does a standard room window cost?

John Reynolds
John Reynolds

Ni Idea Bernard. I didn't buy the windows.

Hi Bernard
There are no standard room windows. All Ecostar double glazed windows are individually made to measure for maximum thermal efficiency and noise reduction. The price for the window depends on your choice of design, opening option, double glazed unit spec, colour and much more. That is why we offer free quotations in the comfort of your own home. When you have made your choices, we will leave you with an itemised quotation there and then. To arrange a free quote, call 1300 ECOSTAR.

Jennimac
Jennimac

2 windows 2.4m wide each - $17,000 - after sales discounts ringing boss etc $8,900

See all Ecostar Double Glazing questions