Ecostar Double Glazing

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecostar Double Glazing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Sufenny Lim
Sufenny LimUnincorporated, SA

Happy. Better than old windows.

I am happy because my previous windows were old. Happy with new ones. I ordered 3 windows and a door back in 2019. Today I am ordering another two from Jared.

Outstandingly engineered product. Company that delivered on everything it claim in terms of supply and installation

Job Satisfaction

kjb1971
kjb1971Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional across the board.

Milan K.
Milan K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Windows are the Soul of the Home

All of us in the house are now happy that we have chosen professional company which respected their warranty obligations!

House is noticeably warmer in winter and much more cooler in the extra hot 40+ degrees days.

No wind goes any more through the house and noice reduction is exceptional!

Find out how Ecostar Double Glazing compares to other Home Renovators

Fantastic product and company to deal with.

I ordered a small number of new windows from Jared to get used to the process with Ecostar. I ordered in January 2021 and they were installed in July 2021. They look fantastic. Caused a problem actually because now I have to update other things in my house! I've already replaced my curtains. There is now no condensation on the inside any more, where previously there was. It has helped thermally. The installers were fantastic, they did an amazing job and also cleaned up after, which is rare in the trades. There were 2 installers. I am now looking at getting done the rest of the upstairs and some downstairs done.

Leanne and Shane H
Leanne and Shane HGippsland, VIC

Brilliant - Life Changing

Yeohs
YeohsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

As good as promised

Mark and Jun
Mark and JunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product for thermal efficency

Frank and Connie
Frank and ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good product. Highly recommend.

Find out how Ecostar Double Glazing compares to other Home Renovators

Quality product. Efficient and friendly staff. Efficient and through installation process and follow-up

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good all round service and product

Jan A
Jan AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very pleased with my new patio window

Val and Heinz Tubbesing
Val and Heinz Tubbesing Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Effective, polite, good service and high quality.

Kathy and Les Harko
Kathy and Les HarkoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most important thing is having good windows

I am very happy with Ecostar. We ordered one window in the bedroom in 2016. Our old wooden window was rotten. The installation was good. We had two boys do the installation. It is much much better with our new window. Much better than aluminum. Happy with the look. Definitely good for security. Office are very helpful. Sales guy was nice. We believe it helped improve the value of our house. Today we are looking at ordering another one. The price was a little bit expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Maryanne
MaryanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well worth the money

We wanted sound proofing and thermal improvement. We had a quote from Nu Eco, Trend Windows and Ecostar. We chose Ecostar because we liked their choice of windows and we had seen them in Dubrovnik, Croatia. We ordered 5 windows from Ecostar about 5 years ago. The noise reduction has been good. You don't have to talk over people. Can sleep well now. Our house is about 20 metres from Chandler Highway. The noise has reduced by 80%. We like there is no sanding or painting. A lot of our neighbors need to replace their old timber windows. Not us. Security has been an added bonus. Since we ordered, two of our neighbors have ordered Ecostar windows. Mel in the office is very accomadating. Thermal it has improved.

Phillip
Phillipasked

What is the BAL rating of your double glaze windows?

Gunny
Gunny

Hi Philip , As we live in the middle of a suburb that has never seen a bush fire , l considered the BAL as not applicable, You could contact Ecostar directly to acertain your individual requirements.

Hi Phillip
We are fully tested and compliant to BAL 40. We also comply to BAL FZ as long as external BAL FZ steel shutters are fitted.
Any more info, please call 1300 ECOSTAR
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Peter
Peterasked

I am only interested in noise reduction as I live on a busy road. Could you provide the RW rating of your various products?

Thanks.

Mike CEcostar Double Glazing

Sorry Peter, we missed this question. Our standard double glazed glass unit will eliminate 80% of external noise. If acoustic glass is used in the unit, them almost 100%.
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Bernard
Bernardasked

How much does a standard room window cost?

John Reynolds
John Reynolds

Ni Idea Bernard. I didn't buy the windows.

Hi Bernard
There are no standard room windows. All Ecostar double glazed windows are individually made to measure for maximum thermal efficiency and noise reduction. The price for the window depends on your choice of design, opening option, double glazed unit spec, colour and much more. That is why we offer free quotations in the comfort of your own home. When you have made your choices, we will leave you with an itemised quotation there and then. To arrange a free quote, call 1300 ECOSTAR.

Jennimac
Jennimac

2 windows 2.4m wide each - $17,000 - after sales discounts ringing boss etc $8,900

See all Ecostar Double Glazing questions