EcoStore Auto Dish Powder DM11

EcoStore Auto Dish Powder DM11

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Janine

Janinemelbourne

Better than the major brands

I generally run my dishwasher on the short cycle and a number of the tablets are not suitable for this. I had been using the Finnish Liquid however was not really happy with the performance or the value for money.
I switched to eco store as I had used some of their other products and liked them so thought I would give it go. Hands down the best one out there!
Dishes come out clean and not smelling of chemical fragrance. Even on the short wash this gets my airfryer tray clean, which none of the others did.
Great performance, eco friendly and well priced given how little you need to use.
I only wish it was available at Coles as well as Woolies.

Mayasaashi

MayasaashiMelbourne

Great product! Great brand!

I'm yet to try an ecostore product that I haven't loved. This product is no exception. Dishes are clean without the chemical residue!

The bottle lasts a lot longer than expected and is good value for money. I highly recommend this product as well as the ecostore rinse aid. I'm thankful that woolworths stock the ecostore brand.

StellaBella

StellaBellaMelbourne

Love Ecostore products.

This dish washing powder is fantastic. I used to use finish tablets before I started on my mission to reduce chemicals in our home and this powder is equally as good and actually works out cheaper. I use the Ecostore rinse aid and that too, is fantastic.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Simply the best

This powder is by far the best product I have used in a dishwasher. I had learned to accept that tablets only half melt and that you often have to put washes through twice prior to discovering this little gem. The powder cleans perfectly leaving sparkling dishes with no residue. I don't think it's expensive as I get it from Woolworths and you only need to use a small amount.
Reliable cleaning every time.
Can't get it at all supermarkets.

Cpops