Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets

Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EcoStore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lehanii
LehaniiPerth, WA

I need to give mine away

I really love to promote anything that is great for the environment but I'm afraid these left chalky residue all over my dishes. So I put the load through for another 1 hour wash with no tablet and they've still got powder visibly on them. I have a benchtop Kogan dishwasher which has been a dream and Earth brand tablets which I usually use have never been a problem. Did Ecostore take the dirt off the dishes? Technically yes, they were clean just with chalk all over them.

Purchased at Woolworths for $20.00.

Anthony 84
Anthony 84

Dishwasher Tablets

We have used the Ecostore dishwasher tablets for about three months and have found no problems until the last box we purchased. We did a normal wash and six new glasses came out absolutely ruined. They were cloudy and deeply etched which could not be removed. I contacted the company with photos. They got back to me and requested I send the box and tablets to them. I eventually heard back from Adam to say they would refund the tablets price plus the value of the glasses. It is now a month on from then and nothing to show for my troubles. Great company.

Purchased in April 2019 at NZ Sale.

Eco Store dishwasher tablets great.

I bought these recently in a health food shop in Doubleview. They seemed to work better than the ones with caustic as the dishes still had food on them. They only problem is the PRICE . I paid A31.25 for 50 tablets. That seems exhorbitant or am I dreaming !!! Comments please.

Fran
Fran

Great Results But...

Fabulous product,cleans everything with no residue and sparkling wine glasses.But we run on septic and it does state that it is septic safe. we have our system tested every three months by a plumber which then reports to council and we have failed both tests in the last 6 months.The plumber says that the whiteners in the dish washing tablet is bleach and we can't use them as it puts the septic system out of balance

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

DoctorWho
DoctorWhoAU

Good

Ingredients

Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets are made largely using plant-based enzymes. They don't contain any phosphates, synthetic dyes and synthetic perfumes. They also have oxygen and rinse-aid added to them, which help to achieve a streak-free finish on glassware.

Suitability for washing

These dishwasher tablets are suitable for all dishwashing machines. However, Ecostore recommends that you avoid putting dishes, cutlery or cups made from the following materials in the dishwasher: silver, aluminium, copper, antique or painted porcelain, ivory and bone. It’s safer to hand wash these more delicate items, using a gentle dishwashing liquid.

Price

These dishwashing tablets cost $14.99 for 30 tablets, making them a bit pricey at 50 cents per tablet. A larger 50-tablet box will set you back $21.99. This works out to be slightly cheaper than the smaller box, at 44 cents per tablet.

CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners