Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets

Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EcoStore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Raveneia
    Raveneia

If you want extra washing up try these

I love Ecostore products the handwash, bodywash and dishwash liquids are all fantastic however I thought I'd try the dishwash tablets instead of Fairy(bad I know) and Earth . Every single wash will come out clean but leave behind a white powder substance on my dishes which is hard to get off and more often than not I find the tablet only partially left in the drawer leaving me frustrated with the extra washing up. I have a Asko dishwasher so that's not the issue I really think these tablets are suited to different types of dishwashers. Earth can sometimes do the same and Fairy has never left anything behind. Disappointing but won't be buying again.

Eco Store dishwasher tablets great.

I bought these recently in a health food shop in Doubleview. They seemed to work better than the ones with caustic as the dishes still had food on them. They only problem is the PRICE . I paid A31.25 for 50 tablets. That seems exhorbitant or am I dreaming !!! Comments please.

Fran
    Fran

Great Results But...

Fabulous product,cleans everything with no residue and sparkling wine glasses.But we run on septic and it does state that it is septic safe. we have our system tested every three months by a plumber which then reports to council and we have failed both tests in the last 6 months.The plumber says that the whiteners in the dish washing tablet is bleach and we can't use them as it puts the septic system out of balance

DoctorWho
    DoctorWhoAU

Good

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Ingredients

Ecostore Dishwasher Tablets are made largely using plant-based enzymes. They don't contain any phosphates, synthetic dyes and synthetic perfumes. They also have oxygen and rinse-aid added to them, which help to achieve a streak-free finish on glassware.

Suitability for washing

These dishwasher tablets are suitable for all dishwashing machines. However, Ecostore recommends that you avoid putting dishes, cutlery or cups made from the following materials in the dishwasher: silver, aluminium, copper, antique or painted porcelain, ivory and bone. It’s safer to hand wash these more delicate items, using a gentle dishwashing liquid.

Price

These dishwashing tablets cost $14.99 for 30 tablets, making them a bit pricey at 50 cents per tablet. A larger 50-tablet box will set you back $21.99. This works out to be slightly cheaper than the smaller box, at 44 cents per tablet.

CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners