EcoStore Baby Body Wash

EcoStore Baby Body Wash

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ethical Koala

Ethical KoalaMelbourne

Great for a calming and relaxing bathtime

Wonderful product!

I've been using this body wash on my son since he was a newborn, now he's 2 years old. Smells lovely and so affordable with all natural ingredients. One very happy mum :)

alison07

alison07Brisbane

Great product

I love using this product, started using it when bubs was about 4mths old, never had any probs with dry skin, and if it does get in his eyes he never crys.Unfortunately my Wooly's doesnt stock it anymore, so I will have to source it elsewhere, have checked a few chemists in area, but no luck
Smells great, soft skin
Slightly more expensive than other brands.

Wizza1985

Wizza1985AU

Good

Brilliant - we use all their products for the whole family. We love that they use natural ingredients and we have never had any problems with this product.
I brought this product and used it from day one when bathing my children - we have never had any reactions to it, it smells lovely and leaves them clean and grab smelling.
It can be expensive, but I often find it on special in chemists.

jean paul

jean paulasked

Hi I just want to know if I have to rinse my baby after using the Eco baby wash?
Thank you.

Hello,

Yes after washing your baby with the Ecostore baby wash, you will need to rinse it off.
Hope this helps :)

Get an answer from our members and EcoStore representatives