EcoStore Baby Nappy Balm

EcoStore Baby Nappy Balm

See the Best Baby Skincare in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good, but not the one for us

I like the ingredients list, the price, that it comes in a glass jar. It's easy to spread too.

But the big negative is that it comes off in bub's nappy, it does not stick to the skin, so therefore it is not an effective barrier cream.

I have since made the switch to another all natural baby nappy balm and am finding it far more effective as it stays on bub's skin.

I will continue to use up the leftover jars I have for daytime nappy changes, and stick to my weleda one for night time as it is more effective as a barrier cream.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $6.29.

This is perfect for my bub

Perfect for a nappy balm, it is easy to put on and stays on! I have used this since I had my baby and will use it for the next one, I recommend this product for every baby! Price is good as well and it's really lovely I've even used it on my chapped lips!

Love this product !

My 3 month old has started drooling excessively and this caused a rash on her chest under her chin. I used the nappy balm as a barrier cream and the rash cleared up within a week ! I also use this when my baby develops a nappy rash and the rash clears up within 24 hours. I love that this is an all natural product also !

Fantastic works great

This product gets rid of nappy rash fast. If you use this every nappy change, it would prevent any nappy rash. Gentle on baby's skin and my hands. You can purchase this online or from Woolworths. I tried some other natural baby nappy balm but this one is the best and last longest on the skin to prevent rash (great for overnight).

Such a great product

After using jurilique as my daughters nappy cream from birth until 1 year I was getting tired of the price tag.
After being forced to try something new after running out of my usual cream on a holiday, I decided to try this product. Fantastic product that I would recommend to all. Price is great, gentle on the skin and 1 tub lasts forever!

can you on 3 months face for rash?
I know I have applied it on my 3 month olds face for dribble rash and we had no issues. You may wish to try it out but it all depends on sensitivity of baby's skin as well so you may wish to do a patch test and monitor for 24 hours before proceeding.