EcoStore Baby Nappy Balm

EcoStore Baby Nappy Balm

Keekee

Keekee

Great nappy cream

Very hydrating, adds necessary moisture back into bub's skin...

I used this a lot until my daughter was 18m.

Always found chemist warehouse to have the best price...

Would use again if I have another baby :)

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$6.99.

Katiep

Katiep

This is perfect for my bub

Perfect for a nappy balm, it is easy to put on and stays on! I have used this since I had my baby and will use it for the next one, I recommend this product for every baby! Price is good as well and it's really lovely I've even used it on my chapped lips!

Love this product !

My 3 month old has started drooling excessively and this caused a rash on her chest under her chin. I used the nappy balm as a barrier cream and the rash cleared up within a week ! I also use this when my baby develops a nappy rash and the rash clears up within 24 hours. I love that this is an all natural product also !

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how EcoStore Baby Nappy Balm compares to other Baby Skincare Products

DD06

DD06MELBOURNE

Fantastic works great

This product gets rid of nappy rash fast. If you use this every nappy change, it would prevent any nappy rash. Gentle on baby's skin and my hands. You can purchase this online or from Woolworths. I tried some other natural baby nappy balm but this one is the best and last longest on the skin to prevent rash (great for overnight).

Ellie29

Ellie29AU

Such a great product

After using jurilique as my daughters nappy cream from birth until 1 year I was getting tired of the price tag.
After being forced to try something new after running out of my usual cream on a holiday, I decided to try this product. Fantastic product that I would recommend to all. Price is great, gentle on the skin and 1 tub lasts forever!

ginge

gingeasked

can you on 3 months face for rash?

SMarquardt
SMarquardt

I know I have applied it on my 3 month olds face for dribble rash and we had no issues. You may wish to try it out but it all depends on sensitivity of baby's skin as well so you may wish to do a patch test and monitor for 24 hours before proceeding.