EcoStore Body Butter

EcoStore Body Butter

5.0 from 1 review

1 review

DarrenSydney

Love, love, love it !!!!!

This body butter soaks in like a dream, you don't need to use much as it spreads beautifully. I have extremely sensitive skin and this product does NOT irritate me at all. It is extremely nourishing to my extra dry skin and I even use it on my face with no problem at all. It won't clog your pores either. Needless to say I Love, love, love it !!!! and will definately repurchase again.
    Not irritatiing at all, even on my face. Full of gr8 ingredients.
    No cons at all.

Jane_n

Jane_nasked

Where can I buy it? I love Ecostore Body Butter and have been using it for years. Where can I buy it in Australia? I used to get it through Healthpost but they say it's not available during the pandemic. I have very sensitive skin and it's the only stuff that suits me,

Rj.Ahmed

Rj.Ahmedasked

I started this body butter one month before but on my feet and legs I have to use it thrice daily then my I feel my skin is better but sometimes my legs feel itchy and I am concern about the amount I am using is it okay to use it like this I have dry and sensitive skin?

Darren

I find it is best to apply the body butter straight after a shower while your skin is still damp as it will hold more water in the skin. I don't see any problem though if you have to apply it a few times a day. Do try it when you are damp, that should help. Good Luck