EcoStore Body Butter

EcoStore Body Butter

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love, love, love it !!!!!

This body butter soaks in like a dream, you don't need to use much as it spreads beautifully. I have extremely sensitive skin and this product does NOT irritate me at all. It is extremely nourishing to my extra dry skin and I even use it on my face with no problem at all. It won't clog your pores either. Needless to say I Love, love, love it !!!! and will definately repurchase again.
Not irritatiing at all, even on my face. Full of gr8 ingredients.
No cons at all.

I started this body butter one month before but on my feet and legs I have to use it thrice daily then my I feel my skin is better but sometimes my legs feel itchy and I am concern about the amount I am using is it okay to use it like this I have dry and sensitive skin?
I find it is best to apply the body butter straight after a shower while your skin is still damp as it will hold more water in the skin. I don't see any problem though if you have to apply it a few times a day. Do try it when you are damp, that should help. Good Luck