EcoStore Dry, Damaged & Coloured Care Range

EcoStore Dry, Damaged & Coloured Care Range

Conditioner and Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome for curls!

I LOVE this conditioner to death! ive tried dozens and dozens of conditioners in the search for something that will help nourish my curly hair without weighing down the curls or giving me an itchy head. Silicone is my hairs worst enemy and these shampoos and conditioners contain NONE!

PROS:
It has no chemicals which are harmful to my body or my skin in them.
It leaves my hair beautiful moisturized and my curls bounce back with actual springiness to them :D
Its easy to wash out and leaves no slimy residue even when applied to dripping wet hair out of the shower as a leave in!
its cheap and easy to source from woolies.

CONS:
I honestly can't find any faults with this or its matching shampoo other than the fact that we can't buy it in larger quanities and its kind of expensive. But the price is worth the healthiness and happiness of my curls :D

Just amazing

I usually buy professional hair products but because I like ecostore's housecleaning products I decided to give it a go. It's just fabulous. You need so little of it and it really makes your hair look shiny.

Best naturally based shampoo I've tried so far

I try to use all naturally based products, but have found that the various naturally based shampoos on the market either dried my hair terribly or didn't effectively clean it. I recently bought this product and it is by far the best of this type of shampoo I have found. It doesn't dry my hair out, but it still feels lovely and clean. I also don't get the amount of hair fall I experienced with the natural shampoo I was previously using. My hair feels soft and healthy. It doesn't have an overpowering smell and lathers really well. I have really thick hair and it usually takes alot of shampoo to get through it all and give a good clean, but a little of this goes a long way. I've only just started using Eco Store products and have to say that so far I have been really impressed with the quality of their products.
Gentle but effective, great lather, nice smell, leaves hair soft, naturally based.
Pretty expensive, but a little does go a long way.

I've just started using the matching conditioner and it is fantastic. 5 stars for it too.