EcoStore Front Loader Laundry Powder

EcoStore Front Loader Laundry Powder

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good

I love this product, and have been using it for 2 years. I haven't bought any other detergent since switching to this. I have sensitive skin and severe allergies so I am careful in choosing my detergent. Some enzymes when activated by water break down protein and I didn't want detergents like that on my skin. I highly recommend everyone to switch to environmentally friendly products like this one. The water from the wash is safe for the environment and it would make a difference because laundry is something we do repeatedly.
Environmentally-friendly. Skin-friendly. I don't need to use much and it turns out clean. Subtle fragrance is good for rhinitis sufferers.
Harder to find. Woollies stocks it (the price is most affordable too), but Coles doesn't stock it generally.

Great Stuff

I have been using this product for a few years now and I think it is fantastic. By far the best natural product I have used. The powder always dissolves. My washing always feels fresh and never has powder residue.
I love that it is not heavily perfumed. It would be great for people with allergies and sensitivities to perfumes.
No cons with the product at all. As other have said availability is an issue, it is only available at Health/Organic shops and Woollies. I generally pick it up on special at Woollies which is a bonus.