3EcoStore Laundry Powder

EcoStore Laundry Powder Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for EcoStore? Claim your listing.
PV Lee
PV Lee

my box of lemon laundry powder does not come with a scoop. How do I measure out the powder for my front loader?

TzuyuLover
TzuyuLover

Does this product contain bleach or whiteners?

brian

I have used the eco store liquid and haven't seen any mention of any dies or perfume as it's natural based ingredients though; you can call up the company in new Zealand and double check if you like

kate
kate

Where do you buy this?

nanook
nanook

Try www.organicsonabudget.com.au or another of several online retailers - at the time I bought, organicsonabudget on a budget was the best price. Or try your local health food shop :)

LeCol
LeCol

http://shop.ecostore.com.au/ on-line store.

brian

I sometimes buy the ecostore liquids from Woolworths supermarkets though, you can double check with the company in new Zealand the ecostore washing powder if you like

ECO_Bolton
ECO_Bolton

is this product suitable for front loaders?

mountainsmum
mountainsmum

I have used it with a front loader, but there is also a specific Ecostore laundry powder for front loaders.